PDA

View Full Version : Strap on

jamieknyc
Oct 17, 2012, 2:35 PM
I am looking to buy a strap on. Any recommendations?

welickit
Oct 17, 2012, 3:51 PM
We can tell you that you get what you pay for. One of ours has two built in vibrators with dual speed controls (his & hers). Whether you are a beginner or experienced the vibration along with gentle pressure will make you dilate and it will be a piece of cake. Be prepared to drop a minimum of $125. Read some reviews and talk to ACTUAL users. Some guy with a fantasy only can't give you much first hand information. Try finding a couple or woman with experience and pick their mind. Keep in mind............you need to have pleasure on both ends, her and you. People seldom consider what pleasure she may be getting. Forget the feeldoe, go for a decent unit. The bright pink one in our profile is 12 years old and still running like a champ.

i_shoot_blanks
Oct 17, 2012, 5:33 PM
I bought a strap on harness a few years ago; it has accomodations for two dildoes to be attached. One is to penetrate the fuckee and the other that slips the female inside harness wearer. Unfotunately the harness has never been used.

welickit
Oct 17, 2012, 6:04 PM
i_shoot------Thank you. you made our point quite clear.

hecameout
Oct 18, 2012, 3:17 AM
Fun factory share... One of the reviews said I almost came before.she could get.out of the bathroom. LOL. It's true, I love this. I put it in and stroke one off whether he is there to get on it or not.

NjbiGuy01
Oct 18, 2012, 4:10 PM
Look online for a feeldoe. It's a dildo that fits her and also fits him. Adam and Eve.com have tons as do many adult toy websites....the kind with the removable attachments allows you to update and get new toys, sizes, shapes, vibrators, etc.

FunE1
Oct 18, 2012, 11:02 PM
I have heard a lot of positive things about Feeldoes, although a few have said that they've have to modify some underwear to help the female keep it in place. Cannot speak to that myself, however.

Having been topped a few times by a female friend, we used a basic adjustable harness that also allowed for changing ring which holds the dildo in place... a definite plus so you can use different size dildos with the same harness.

Have NOT used a vibrating dildo, as Welickit suggests, just regular dildoes, and I still had the most intense orgasms I ever had. Personally, I think if you're in to it, you'll have fun. Err on the side of going smaller rather than larger, though, at least in the beginning.

Have fun!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 19, 2012, 12:04 AM
www.Extremerestraints.com, www.SheVibe.com, www.Tootimid.com and a couple of others that I cant remember right off the bat..
Hope you find what you're looking for Darlin..:}
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Oct 19, 2012, 3:19 AM
one of the problems with the feeldoe is that it can need a set of straps as some people are not tight enuf to hold the feeldoe internally and the other issue with the feeldoe is that the overall length is nice but for some people it can be too short for bigger built people that have a less then taught 6 pack stomach......

if you are feeling very kinky, you can try doing a good search for bad dragon, they cater for people that are looking for the non human style of enjoyment, IE fantasy / mythical style dildoes....tho they have a 2-3 month wait time as the toys are custom made per customer.....

I think it was annika or one of the other ladies that recommended a strap on set to DD and I will get DD to post what it was when shes online cos I am fucked if I can remember what it was called

DuckiesDarling
Oct 19, 2012, 4:25 AM
one of the problems with the feeldoe is that it can need a set of straps as some people are not tight enuf to hold the feeldoe internally and the other issue with the feeldoe is that the overall length is nice but for some people it can be too short for bigger built people that have a less then taught 6 pack stomach......

if you are feeling very kinky, you can try doing a good search for bad dragon, they cater for people that are looking for the non human style of enjoyment, IE fantasy / mythical style dildoes....tho they have a 2-3 month wait time as the toys are custom made per customer.....

I think it was annika or one of the other ladies that recommended a strap on set to DD and I will get DD to post what it was when shes online cos I am fucked if I can remember what it was called

It was csraKate and it was the spare parts (http://www.edenfantasys.com/spareparts-joque-harness-large/adult-toys-dvds-27645)strap on set from joque with the outlaw strapon.

Doodlezcakes
Oct 19, 2012, 8:16 PM
It was csraKate and it was the spare parts (http://www.edenfantasys.com/spareparts-joque-harness-large/adult-toys-dvds-27645)strap on set from joque with the outlaw strapon.

i found mine on adam and eve strap with leather harness was very costly but worth it.

Wang_Dang_Tango
Oct 19, 2012, 9:40 PM
If you are still looking go www.slumberpartiesbycorriew.com (http://www.slumberpartiesbycorriew.com). You can buy the sexy saddler for 65.00+tax and shipping and handling. This product works well for him and her. Hope this helps.Good luck:bigrin:

softfruit
Oct 20, 2012, 11:05 AM
I've heard advice that the harnesses have different qualities accoring to your genitalia; that the three-strap ones work better for people whose bits are innies, and the four-strap for people with outies. I believe this is cos the two straps between the legs can then go either side of dangling body parts, and so there's a snugger fit.

I've not had enough chance to experiment with different people to confirm this!

RockGardener
Oct 20, 2012, 8:46 PM
The Joque by Spareparts is wonderful. Very adjustable, very comfortable. It's an investment, but it works for both of us. Here is a video of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DgbSa9eIA4

sterculius
Oct 26, 2012, 1:38 PM
My wife and I enjoy this dildo Jeff Stryker cock UR3 - Realistic dildos (http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/jeff-stryker-cock-ur3) in this harness Vegan Commando - Double strap - EdenFantasys (http://www.edenfantasys.com/vegan-commando/adult-toys-dvds-26969#reviews) . The dildo is quite large but I'm able to easily deep throat it and accept it anally.

oralist
Nov 5, 2012, 5:36 PM
Hi Rock, I tried to see the video of your strap on to no avail. Is there a way you can send directly to me

BiJoe696
Nov 7, 2012, 6:37 AM
Here is one that we enjoy. Lots of places sell them, even Ebay. Can change dildo to other shapes and sizes. Stays on well.

laurenb
Nov 8, 2012, 6:56 PM
I agree with rockgardener the Spare PArts Joque strap is the best. We use it with the Vixskin Mustang. Wow what a rush to get pegged by that. We bought it at babeland.com. We have a feeldoe but as one said above it falls out easily - especially if the wife has had a few cocktails first;)

Bishyguy1958
Nov 9, 2012, 8:29 AM
I'd say start with an inexpensive one if you've never done it before. My wife wasn't too sure she'd enjoy it. (OTOH, I knew I'd LOVE it!...but I digress...)

Turns out, yes, I loved it more than I ever expected, but she is a little on the fence about it. We found a way to put a bullet vibe in her harness to maximize her pleasure, and she loves it. When we're ready, we're going to buy a better harness and a vibrating cock.