PDA

View Full Version : Tell me

Cherry but
Oct 13, 2012, 1:24 AM
So guys I have never had a cock in my ass and would like to know what it is like and dose it make you cum .and what like to have cum shot deep into mt ass

Realist
Oct 13, 2012, 10:20 AM
Each person is different. Some guys get erect and stay erect, while being fucked. Some go limp, but still like it. Some guys and girls can cum while receiving. Some people really don't care to be on the receiving end, but do it to please their partners. Then, there are those who may try one time, but never again!

You will just have to try it and find out for yourself.

If you've never been fucked before, I advise you to prepare yourself mentally and physically for it. It's very important for your first time to have a patient, understanding partner, who knows that stop means STOP, if you begin to feel severe pain.

Remember, too much lube is just about enough!

Gearbox
Oct 14, 2012, 8:01 AM
I was realy gutted when I found out I don't like it. You just don't know untill you give it a go, so it's no good asking others how it feels. I'd hold off with the 'cum shot deep in your arse' bit though.
I agree with Realist. You got to prepare yourself mentaly and physicaly for it, and def get a patient partner, hopefully one you'll see regulary and feel comfortable with.
Hope you'll realy love it.

WildKnights
Oct 14, 2012, 10:18 AM
Well physically it feels slippery but it's the mental aspect of knowing the act which has just been completed which is such a turn on :-)

onesucker4u
Oct 14, 2012, 7:08 PM
I love a small dick in my ass. only had the right size znd shape a few times.Others just too big and not enjoyable. I like just a few inches , I guess Im not into prostate massage.