PDA

View Full Version : Hej , im new here !

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 9:20 AM
hello everybody ,
i just joined the site . my first time :) i normally do not sign up on bisexual forum sites but i decided its time to try it once and i think there are lots of things i already saw you people discuss i would be more than interested in .

Im jenny and im living in sweden (right now with a man) .
Im equally much interested in guys than i am in girls . Im bisexual since puperty but i never had a serious relationship with a girl , but you could call it an affair . . to be honest , there were two :) anyways , im open minded and i dont like hiding my sexuality too much .. but im also not running arround with a sign that says " im bisexual" .
what i dont like . . people keeping your hopes up though they arent interested in you , especially girls who think they could be nasty and have a girlfriend but actually arent bi . . happened to me before , you wouldnt guess . .

thought im going to post some pics of me though .. used to have black hair until 3 month ago , now im blond again . ill post both . everything else can may be read in my profile - thanks , , bye ca .

http://rhc.homeip.net/filez/jenny/newhair.jpg

http://rhc.homeip.net/filez/jenny/Untenable.jpg

http://rhc.homeip.net/filez/jenny/hochzeit140.jpg

Mrs.F
Jun 24, 2006, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the site...I'm sure you will love it here as the rest of us do.

Intersting screen name...you will have to visit the thread about how you picked your screen name.

Again welcome..very nice to meet you.

Mrs.F :)

wildangel
Jun 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
Welcome, Haemoglobin! Hope you make yourself at home!!

I'm also very interested to learn how you picked your name!

ScifiBiJen
Jun 24, 2006, 11:25 AM
Ooo another Lord of the Rings fan, nice!

Welcome aboard and I hope you like it here!

:flag1:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 24, 2006, 11:41 AM
Hi Jenny and welcome aboard. Hope that you find what you are seeking and make many friends along the way...

BTW.. Your a cutie ;)

biecnal
Jun 24, 2006, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the site! Jess and I checked out your pics, and wow! You are beautiful!! :flag1:

Lance & Jess :bibounce:

mrplayfuluk
Jun 24, 2006, 12:40 PM
he's right! you are beautiful!

little clown
Jun 24, 2006, 12:56 PM
Hello and welcome!

I hope you'll have a good time here!

I'm kinda new here myself (I joined the forum 2 days ago).

Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Take care,
Dani

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 1:27 PM
thanks so much guys . . ill check out the thread you talked about cause of the name . isnt a complicated story , im happy its liked .
thanks for the warm welcome in general !! :bibounce:

Rhuth
Jun 24, 2006, 1:55 PM
:grouphug:
Welcome! The guys are right... distracting beauty... but such a fun outgoing attitude too! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 1:59 PM
hej ;) thanks to you too . . i think any more compliments and ill get an attitude :bigrin: i love beeing here guys !

IndyBiFun
Jun 24, 2006, 3:09 PM
As others have said, "welcome!!" You'll be glad you found this site and joined. Great people here!

Bi the way, you are indeed a cutie!!

Welcome again.

arana
Jun 24, 2006, 3:17 PM
Welcome to the site Jenny! :bounce: I hope you enjoy it here. I think you've picked the right one to try out. Hope to meet you in the chatroom sometime.
(Love your posters also!!! :tong: )

codybear3
Jun 24, 2006, 5:34 PM
Welcome to what I believe will become your home, Haemoglobin...Lots of good people here and lots of good times...Hope you have lots of fun here... :paw: :paw:

biandu
Jun 24, 2006, 6:04 PM
Welcome baby! I'm fairly new as well

been meeting some interesting folks- not into the chats so much here but i dig the forums.

enjoy what you want and leave the rest!

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 11:02 PM
love what you said last . . enjoy what you like and leave the rest sounds good to me . . . well said. . .

im gettin even more happy to be here by reading all this good stuff .. im feeling im in the right place . . :bigrin:

BI BOYTOY
Jun 25, 2006, 2:59 AM
hey their jenni welcome to the site their are a great bunch of people in here :bigrin: i like your black hair. :flag3: :flag3:

ambi53mm
Jun 25, 2006, 7:44 AM
Hi Jen and welcome :) Loved your pics and have enjoyed your posts as well...I am curious tho..You mention the First Law of holes that if you find yourself in one...stop digging...Does that mean there are other laws of holes as well? :bigrin:

Ambi :)

Haemoglobin
Jun 25, 2006, 7:51 PM
haha , yeah there are plentey laws of holes as i know . we sometimes in live end up in a situation we cant seem to get out of , i think of us beeing smth like a little curious mouse then . . so , the first law of holes would surely be to not dig deeper , not that you get deeper into your misery . the plans to get out of there , therefore there are lots of laws concerning the wholes we find ourselves in sometimes . . when times right , ill change my signature to the next laws .
but first people gotta stop digging , stop to dig in their wounds , in the ones of others and so forth . .

sounds more intelligent than it is , but i simply think its a real good methaphor . :tongue: :tongue: thanks for the welcome .

meteast chick
Jun 26, 2006, 1:45 AM
Welcome to the site Jenny! It was nice chatting with you the other nite, now I hope ur not a stranger anymore!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

Haemoglobin
Jun 26, 2006, 9:53 AM
oh ja , i remember . . was nice talking . . the chat here is real fun i think . . lots of cool and remarkable nice people . . i feel more homelike now . ;)

anne27
Jun 26, 2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome! Good folks here, interesting topics and more than a little fun! Hope you enjoy the place.
Oh, and count me in on liking your name! Kewl!

little clown
Jun 26, 2006, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Sorry, this is slightly off topic, but I have a question.

I've been a member of this forum for a few days now and although I've successfully been able to respond to other people's posts, I don't know how to start a new thread.
I've read the FAQ and I couldn't find any information on this subject in it.
It's not that I have immediate plans to start a new thread, but I would like to know how it's done.

Please enlighten me. How does one start a tread?

Thanks in advance!

Dani

arana
Jun 26, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hi,

Sorry, this is slightly off topic, but I have a question.

I've been a member of this forum for a few days now and although I've successfully been able to respond to other people's posts, I don't know how to start a new thread.
I've read the FAQ and I couldn't find any information on this subject in it.
It's not that I have immediate plans to start a new thread, but I would like to know how it's done.

Please enlighten me. How does one start a tread?

Thanks in advance!

Dani
Dani, click on the main forums page, then at the top left side there is a "start new thread" button. You can get to the main forums a couple of ways. Click the top green button in the headings, click on the far right of each thread on the main page or click the button for "forums" at the bottom (below quote) at the end of each thread you are viewing.

Hope that wasn't TOO confusing. I'm not the best at instructions. :tong:

little clown
Jun 26, 2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Arena,

Hope that wasn't TOO confusing. I'm not the best at instructions.

No, that wasn't confusing at all!!

I can't believe I hadn't seen that button yet!

Thank you for your help!

Dani

arana
Jun 26, 2006, 2:18 PM
Hi Arena,

No, that wasn't confusing at all!!

I can't believe I hadn't seen that button yet!

Thank you for your help!

Dani
You're very welcome, glad I could help. Now hurry up and post something! lol :tong:

Haemoglobin
Jun 26, 2006, 11:40 PM
and i mistook this here to be my welcome thread :bibounce: nah , only makin fun . . no problem , this thread can be used as liked really . .

tomorrow im going to colour my hair again to smth else by the way . its my thread and so ill write about myself if thats ok :tong:
Ill colour them bloodred now for this time...never tried such red before but i guess it will make my eyes more interesting again . . ill post new pics then also , i need support then and to feel sexy .. so ill ask for opinions when the time arrived . . :) ;)
anyone else planning haircolour changes ?

Haemoglobin
Jul 1, 2006, 6:16 AM
since this is my thread i thought this is also the right place to post a pic of me with my new haircolour . on that pic i look a bit "destroyed" which comes from a day in the sun . . :)

http://rhc.homeip.net/filez/jenny/jenny_redhair.jpg

Rhuth
Jul 1, 2006, 6:08 PM
:drool: Beautiful!

Haemoglobin
Jul 2, 2006, 1:10 AM
thanks ruth . . :tongue:

Azrael
Jul 2, 2006, 1:32 AM
And welcome from my twisted little corner of Florida. It just gets stranger :bigrin: Really, though, lots of wonderful people here. Also, having checked out your pics, I must agree that you are quite striking. Best of luck to you.