PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Funny.. oh a PC world.....

DuckiesDarling
Oct 4, 2012, 6:41 PM
A bald man with a wooden leg gets invited to a Halloween party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a costume company to explain his problem. A few days later he received a parcel with the following note.

Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and, with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a pirate.

Very truly yours, Acme Costume Co.

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a letter of complaint. A week goes by and he receives another parcel and a note, which says:

Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and, with your bald head, you will really look the part.

Now the man is really upset since they have gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head, so again he writes the company another nasty letter of complaint. The next day he gets a small parcel and a note which reads:

Dear Sir,
Please find the enclosed bottle of molasses. Pour the molasses over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your ass and go as a caramel apple.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 4, 2012, 6:42 PM
TOP TEN REASONS WHY TRICK OR TREATING IS BETTER THAN SEX.....

10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.

8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you so me.

6. It's O.K. when the person you're with fantasizes you're someone else, because you are.

5. Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.

4. If you don't like what you get, you can always go next door.

3. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2. Less guilt the morning after.

1. You can do the whole neighborhood.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 5, 2012, 4:04 PM
LOl You bad girl. Gota my room...lol
Silly Cat

DuckiesDarling
Oct 5, 2012, 11:38 PM
*giggles* I'm a little :angel:

*pan*
Oct 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
too funny dd lmao

DuckiesDarling
Oct 7, 2012, 9:52 PM

Pumpkin Pie anyone?

DuckiesDarling
Oct 8, 2012, 11:09 PM

Giggles.......

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 8, 2012, 11:14 PM
lol Halloween is my most fave time of the year. Always had been..:}
Cat

Annika L
Oct 9, 2012, 12:52 AM
Pumpkin Pie anyone?

OMG, DD...the top 10 list was amazing...then this. I must confess that I looked once, shrugged, clicked away...then the look on his face made me take a second look, and I noticed the pies for the first time (Annika is not the most physically observant cuss in the shed). It was maybe another minute before I could breathe again.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 9, 2012, 2:59 AM

Just take a deep breath.. then notice the book title :)

curious married m
Oct 9, 2012, 1:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZkgUA84hA

Look carefully

DuckiesDarling
Oct 9, 2012, 7:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZkgUA84hA

Look carefully

I've seen that before but awesome addition :) Make sure you pay really close attention to the ad... it will blow your mind.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 10, 2012, 6:33 AM
Here ya go, this kid's parents are just fucking AWESOME...

void()
Oct 10, 2012, 7:50 AM
Here ya go, this kid's parents are just fucking AWESOME...

Way to go Mom & Dad! :)

DuckiesDarling
Oct 10, 2012, 11:21 PM

Toughest pumpkinman around....wonder how he'd do against 9127

DuckiesDarling
Oct 11, 2012, 11:53 PM
9133 lmao :)

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2012, 5:51 AM
9133 lmao :)
It's nowt to do with halloween but this reminds of time I was standing at a taxi rank late one night yacking away as I do to me m8 when a stray dog wandered up and wee'd down me brand new suede boots:eek2:...!!! I was not pleased.... wos the ver 1st time I'd ever worn them... 90 quid pissed on tyvm mutt... hav never worn them since!!!:( Me reaction 2 sed pissing upon can hardly b sed 2 have been ver pc..... an' me reaction 2 me m8 in hysterics was less than friendly...

welickit
Oct 12, 2012, 4:05 PM
Above all else BE SAFE!

welickit
Oct 12, 2012, 4:10 PM
If you must drink and fly..........................

Gearbox
Oct 12, 2012, 5:46 PM
I'm gonna get myself a big ol bucket and dress up as this boy on Halloween.:tongue:

Annika L
Oct 13, 2012, 1:48 AM
If you must drink and fly..........................

Screw that! Give me the real full-strength stuff!:)

welickit
Oct 13, 2012, 6:35 PM
Beware of the haunted houses!!!

DuckiesDarling
Oct 15, 2012, 1:49 AM

welickit
Oct 15, 2012, 10:42 AM
Halloween makeup

DuckiesDarling
Oct 18, 2012, 9:52 PM

*grins*

DuckiesDarling
Oct 19, 2012, 12:21 PM

I think I'd throw up if I bit into one of these...................

darkeyes
Oct 19, 2012, 12:55 PM

I think I'd throw up if I bit into one of these...................
O I dunno darlin' darlin.. I luff syboes (spring onions) and luff 2 dip them in melted choccie and have done it ever since I was a young girl...a whole onion mite b a bit much covered in toffee but maybe a lil bite or 2 would b ok... not that I intend to do any or try them... but I like bitter sweet tastes and not every 1 does...

pepperjack
Oct 20, 2012, 5:02 PM
O I dunno darlin' darlin.. I luff syboes (spring onions) and luff 2 dip them in melted choccie and have done it ever since I was a young girl...a whole onion mite b a bit much covered in toffee but maybe a lil bite or 2 would b ok... not that I intend to do any or try them... but I like bitter sweet tastes and not every 1 does...

And besides....these look like vidalias to me, yellow onions great for reducing cholesterol when consumed regularly. I put these babies on the grill during summer, quartered then stick a beef bullion cube in center, slab of butter on top, wrap in tinfoil, grill on med heat for 45 min. I seduced a neighbor once after serving her one of these.:suave: Coincidentally....it was just prior to Halloween; We ended up having a tempestuous 8 month long sexual relationship! ;)

DuckiesDarling
Oct 20, 2012, 11:27 PM

hehehe

DuckiesDarling
Oct 20, 2012, 11:30 PM

turn the lights off, now?? Don't think so...........

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 6:31 AM
And besides....these look like vidalias to me, yellow onions great for reducing cholesterol when consumed regularly. I put these babies on the grill during summer, quartered then stick a beef bullion cube in center, slab of butter on top, wrap in tinfoil, grill on med heat for 45 min. I seduced a neighbor once after serving her one of these.:suave: Coincidentally....it was just prior to Halloween; We ended up having a tempestuous 8 month long sexual relationship! ;)Fran has a taste for chocolate covered pickled garlic.... it's summat me mum used to do when I was a kid and still does... its only in recent years that people have eaten a lot of garlic laced foodstuffs especially up in this part of the world (outside of nobs).. but when young the fact that not so many did do garlic meant be careful of eating the stuff... moren 1ce did I suffer the indignity of a snogee recoiling at smell of garlic emanating from Fran... isn't so bad nowadays cos most peeps do garlic even if half of them don't realise it.. but try it Pepper... choccie flavoured pickled garlic.. its luffly... espesh mint choccie... mum also does dark, milk and white choccie versions... but if u do try it.. watch who ya snog... might be tempestuous but ya mite not b gettin ne rumpy.. *laffs*

DuckiesDarling
Oct 21, 2012, 10:19 AM

Would sincererly appreciate if the personal conversation was taken to personal messages, this is a thread about Halloween, thanks.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 21, 2012, 10:21 AM

now, I want one.. any of em... :)

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 3:55 PM

Would sincererly appreciate if the personal conversation was taken to personal messages, this is a thread about Halloween, thanks.
So r my mum's choccie covered pickled garlic an' my choccie dipped syboes.. soz for not making it clear, nowty knicks.:tongue:.

DuckiesDarling
Oct 21, 2012, 6:33 PM
http://services.salford.gov.uk/ghostcam/

This is an interesting "ghost cam". You can see some of the captured images and while some are clearly explainable...others are clearly not. Enjoy.

darkeyes
Oct 21, 2012, 7:18 PM
http://services.salford.gov.uk/ghostcam/

This is an interesting "ghost cam". You can see some of the captured images and while some are clearly explainable...others are clearly not. Enjoy.
Have known the hall almost all my life... it is actually quite beautiful now they've done it up...ver olde worldie.... know of the ghosties.. never seen one tho... me mum was brought up about 10 minute walk away...

DuckiesDarling
Oct 22, 2012, 12:55 AM
http://youtu.be/WAXMtUCcp7o

Enjoy :)

DuckiesDarling
Oct 22, 2012, 6:59 AM

*giggles*

DuckiesDarling
Oct 22, 2012, 2:09 PM
http://www.history.com/videos/haunted-history-of-halloween

Enjoy :)

DuckiesDarling
Oct 23, 2012, 1:52 AM
http://youtu.be/g_MuRJR9wdM

This one is in Texas :)

DuckiesDarling
Oct 25, 2012, 6:03 AM

coming up on this in the woods... do you back away slowly going "nice kitty" or do you just run like hell and pray someone is slower behind you?

DuckiesDarling
Oct 27, 2012, 1:03 PM

wonder if this is in Roswell?