PDA

View Full Version : Renewing Fan Club

welickit
Oct 4, 2012, 2:47 PM
We just renewed our fan club membership. It is really quick and easy and also private if you need that aspect. We seldom use all the features but the site was here for FREE for us to enjoy for the last six years since we joined. A few bucks is a small thing to keep the site going. We aren't wealthy, we just know a good thing when we see it. $20 is a small price to pay now and then for an open forum where bisexuals can open up.

Thanks for the reminder Drew.

jem_is_bi
Oct 4, 2012, 11:35 PM
I agree. This site is a great bargin. We just think everything on the Internet should be free.
Worse, this expectation is then applied to even more.

welickit
Oct 5, 2012, 4:12 PM
WOW! 64 views and one reply. I wonder if any of the remaining 63 signed up or renewed? Lots of behind the scene work went into this site coming into full bloom. Those of us who worked on it were rewarded with a trial membership which was greatly appreciated. Supporting the site and keeping it running is something we see as important to all bisexuals. Compared to other sites, we have a good thing going here. Less than a carton of smokes, less than a case of beer. Come on folks, dig deep and contribute.

FREE CREAM PIE TO THE FIRST 10 NEW MEMBERS.

Restrictions apply. One flavor only, no artificial additives. Must be 21 or older and have spousal consent.

Brian
Oct 6, 2012, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the support guys!

- Drew :paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 6, 2012, 1:53 PM
Thats al lfine and dandy, Darlin, but some of us cant even afford the 20 bucks, if its 20 per month. I love this site and have been a member ofr many years, and I think Drew does a fantastic job. However, if the site ever got to where one had to pay to be a member, I'm afraid I'd be out looining in...:(
But Drew-honey, Please to continue doing a fantastic job in keeping the site open to us and being the great Host that you are..:}
Muahs
Cat

tenni
Oct 6, 2012, 2:00 PM
Not everyone can afford the $50 /year. Most probably can though. It is a matter of priority. I don't use the added features. Well, I don't have to pay as much attention to filling up the max in my box. I see it as a support of a website that interests me. Where I live if you smoke it is four packs at the most. It is a case of beer or 1.5. I don't think that it excludes anyone from participating.

welickit
Oct 6, 2012, 3:16 PM
Cat - It isn't $20 a month. The $20 is for a quarter year, so it is $6.66 a month. Not a major cost. We can relate to people being on a fixed income and there are certainly other priorities that come first. Hell we are in Romney's 47%. This thread was intended to inform and certainly not to put anyone down because of 47% status or being on a limited income. Most members probably don't even read the costs. The billing doesn't reflect anything about bisexual.com so for those who require privacy it is a dream come true. We just wanted to inform others and see if the site would grow a bit through fan club memberships. NO! We don't work in the sales department, we just enjoy the site.

Have a fun day