PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, LDD!!!! (9/29)

DuckiesDarling
Sep 28, 2012, 8:29 PM
already that time down in the Southern Hemisphere so Happy Birthday, sexy man. I love you.

:bday::grouphug::bday::compuser::bday::bday::bday: :bday:

falcondfw
Sep 28, 2012, 8:45 PM
Happy Birthday LDD. And many more.

Long Duck Dong
Sep 28, 2012, 9:03 PM
*comes into the thread in his wheelchair and waves his blind mans cane around * " dang it, I told ya that I am not having any more birthdays, I stopped when they started selling them in bulk at kmart for $3.99 and the dammed things were being made in australia..."

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 29, 2012, 12:33 AM
LOL Happy Birthday Duck. Bet me and DD could blow yer candles out nicely for you...*Wiggling eyebrows up and down lecherously* lol
Hugs Sweetie
Silly Cat

Long Duck Dong
Sep 29, 2012, 12:44 AM
blushes and tries not to faint.....it would make it a purrfect birthday lol....

Brian
Sep 29, 2012, 1:00 AM
http://youtu.be/MjF1bG5LUcs

Happy Birthday!!!!

- Drew :paw:

DuckiesDarling
Sep 29, 2012, 1:42 AM
couldn't resist....

http://youtu.be/P-SMJtcTBqU

CelticBerserker
Sep 29, 2012, 5:39 AM
Happy Birthday Duck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnug5_h6DJQ

Long Duck Dong
Sep 29, 2012, 6:15 AM
cheers, lol just got back from a couple of drinks with my father, checking out a couple of the bars around town and paying too bloody much for a single JD's and coke ( $9 ) lol.... a 1 litre bottle of JDs is $54, so the overhead charge is about $7.50..... rip off artists.... lol... a double JDs and coke is $5 at the local RSA ( returned services association ).....

I still do not feel 42, just slightly unsober, lol......

hugs each and every poster and thanks for the birthday wishes....

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2012, 6:30 AM
Bloody pisshead:eek2:... birfday no excuse:tongue:!!!! Happy birfday ya daft ole sod... an many more of 'em just so ya can keep us all on str8 an narrow.. well mayb otha peeps on str8 an' narrow.. u an me will just hav gud argy bargies.. fun hey???:kiss:

Long Duck Dong
Sep 29, 2012, 8:00 AM
its my night off from being a innocent lil angel..... :tongue: besides, I will be sober for the rest of the year and possibly well into the next..... well until DD gets back and demands that we park a beer tanker out the back......

as for keeping people on the straight and narrow, ROFLMAO..... it actually doesn't bother me how other people live their lives cos I do not have to clean up the mess.....freedom of choice and expression and speech and getting asses kissed and kicked and all that stuff........

just don't go changing the world until I have a chance to fly to the moon, cos a utopia of peace, light and love is a world where I do not belong.... not cos I perfer war and combat but cos I do not wanna live in a world where people have no rights and acting like they live in a cult lol

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2012, 8:09 AM
a utopia of peace, light and love is a world where I do not belong....
U forgot fun, babes... Fran's world will have fun..... birfday's will be triff then...:bigrin: Wots the point of living in Utopia if ther is no fun? Contradiction in terms really, Duckie... shud go wivout sayin' that we will all have a ball...:tongue: Utopia wivout fun I wont bloody b there... *laffs*

pepperjack
Sep 29, 2012, 3:48 PM
Go for the gusto, you salty dog! May your brew of choice be especially enjoyable today!:bdaygrin:

onewhocares
Sep 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend across the miles. Wishing you the best on your special day....sending a gift card for the bottle of JD.

Belle in Boston

Gearbox
Sep 30, 2012, 5:43 AM
Happy birthday!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: <-------- if those bouncers make you feel a bit queezy, you had a realy good time last night.:bigrin: