PDA

View Full Version : bothersome emails from an adult ad we posted looking for a bi man

biblkman
Sep 24, 2012, 10:09 AM
I posted an ad on another site seeking a bi man for 3 some and got a few disturbing and upsetting emails.

Ok the post said : Blkcpl seeks bi white oral or bottom man.

We have no real preference for race we ( my lady & I ) have never been with a white man and just thought the difference in culture and skin tone would be very erotic.

Anyway...got a lot of emails, a couple disturbed me one guy a black man said : so much for black pride, people like u are the downfall of our race.

Another black man said : Wow black faggots what's our world coming to.

I know there are a lot of biphobic and homophobic black folks but damn to take the time to email me this bullshit is a bit much.

Let me start by saying I'm not proud or ashamed of the following...of being a biracial man of being a bisexual man I don't understand what pride in a race has to do with sexuality I don't understand pride over a race in general...I'm proud of myself as a person not my skin tone.

It is discouraging though... Not that those remarks will alter our decision to have 3sum with a bi man just in a sense that I have to filter those emails and not get upset or offended.

I believe to each his own but some people make taut hard as hell. But we will continue to post our ad regardless, we won't let the negative emails stop us or affect how we live our lives

okie5558
Sep 24, 2012, 11:05 AM
It's your style not theirs . WHy should you lose out ,it's their lost.

BiJoe696
Sep 24, 2012, 11:54 AM
Makes you wonder why those people were even reading your ad , what were they looking for ?

Ignore them, they will always be around , but do not let those types bother you.

BTW, hot looking couple/

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2012, 1:33 PM
Its gunna happen Darlin'. Its just the way of human's...to be racists no matter What creed or color. Predjudicial insecurities resound in any race, and its Their insecurity, not yours. I find it still to this day as well, and I'm just half Cherokee. Ya just gotta marvel at some people's ignorance, roll your eyes, and go on with your life, and search..:}
Best of luck Loves..:}
Cat

onesucker4u
Sep 24, 2012, 1:46 PM
Theres all types of people around these places. I am a white man who preferes white women, but, I have sucked 2 beautiful black dicks and loved it! I believe there are no rules to human sexuality, but to be rude on these sites is just stupid- and rude.

ALMOE
Sep 24, 2012, 9:49 PM
If your lookin I'm game. Too far away is the only problem. There are idiots in every race pulling their race down. I don't care what race you are, you treat me with espect I'll do the same. If not I'll ignore you.:oh:

Gearbox
Sep 25, 2012, 7:31 AM
I read white blokes advertising for black blokes pretty regularly. Got to admit that I do wonder if that's rascist or not.lol That's because we are conditioned to be cautious of words like Black & white when describing people.
I'm being blackmailed via e-mail and would love to know how I can track them. I've already told him/her to do their worst as I honestly don't fear their threats, but I'd like to know who it is so they won't try it with anybody else.

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2012, 7:55 AM
One of the most hurtful things which happened to me as a teenager was as a result of having had a black bf.. his mother made him end it with me because she didn't like her son sullying his race..black and white don't mix... that hurt but I coped with it.. I was disappointed that he didn't feel he could stand up for himself against his parents but understood... but the thing which hurt most was a guy I had known since my early primary school years.. was nice and we had always liked each other.. when I told him of the end of the relationship, he first said "Good.. the back bastard wasn't good enough for u even though by just going out with him u showed urself to be the slut u really are" That was said with some venom.. he went on and said with even more poison dripping from every pore that "I don't mix with nigger loving whores so if u don't mind I have other things to do." I was horrified and taken aback and actually broke down into tears and just took it.. I allowed him to walk away without a word of protest or defence from me.. now he would cop quite another response but then being young I did tend to shy away from and curl up and die from cruel words and hurt.

I never understood racist attitudes then and understand them even less now.. to me peeps are peeps are peeps re peeps.. background and ethnic origin have no meaning.. we are all human beings and if we all do have our own preferences when it comes to attraction, it should never be based on what we call race... the colour of a person's skin or his ethnic origin are not reasons to hate any more than the colour of hair or eyes or the place in which he or she was born.. we are all human.. one race.. the human race.

TouchHere
Sep 25, 2012, 9:56 AM
I posted an ad on another site seeking a bi man for 3 some and got a few disturbing and upsetting emails.

Ok the post said : Blkcpl seeks bi white oral or bottom man.

We have no real preference for race we ( my lady & I ) have never been with a white man and just thought the difference in culture and skin tone would be very erotic.

Anyway...got a lot of emails, a couple disturbed me one guy a black man said : so much for black pride, people like u are the downfall of our race.

Another black man said : Wow black faggots what's our world coming to.

I know there are a lot of biphobic and homophobic black folks but damn to take the time to email me this bullshit is a bit much.

Let me start by saying I'm not proud or ashamed of the following...of being a biracial man of being a bisexual man I don't understand what pride in a race has to do with sexuality I don't understand pride over a race in general...I'm proud of myself as a person not my skin tone.

It is discouraging though... Not that those remarks will alter our decision to have 3sum with a bi man just in a sense that I have to filter those emails and not get upset or offended.

I believe to each his own but some people make taut hard as hell. But we will continue to post our ad regardless, we won't let the negative emails stop us or affect how we live our lives

Trolls are everywhere! Keep your chin up and be proud of who you are! Homophobia is on the upswing, it seems to me, and some people see it as their mission to evangelize for their particular point of view. Haters gotta hate! And yes - very cute couple!

falcondfw
Sep 25, 2012, 1:04 PM
One of the most hurtful things which happened to me as a teenager was as a result of having had a black bf.. his mother made him end it with me because she didn't like her son sullying his race..black and white don't mix... that hurt but I coped with it.. I was disappointed that he didn't feel he could stand up for himself against his parents but understood... but the thing which hurt most was a guy I had known since my early primary school years.. was nice and we had always liked each other.. when I told him of the end of the relationship, he first said "Good.. the back bastard wasn't good enough for u even though by just going out with him u showed urself to be the slut u really are" That was said with some venom.. he went on and said with even more poison dripping from every pore that "I don't mix with nigger loving whores so if u don't mind I have other things to do." I was horrified and taken aback and actually broke down into tears and just took it.. I allowed him to walk away without a word of protest or defence from me.. now he would cop quite another response but then being young I did tend to shy away from and curl up and die from cruel words and hurt.

I never understood racist attitudes then and understand them even less now.. to me peeps are peeps are peeps re peeps.. background and ethnic origin have no meaning.. we are all human beings and if we all do have our own preferences when it comes to attraction, it should never be based on what we call race... the colour of a person's skin or his ethnic origin are not reasons to hate any more than the colour of hair or eyes or the place in which he or she was born.. we are all human.. one race.. the human race.

Damn Fran! I understand the bf not being able to stand up to his mom. There are only so many things you can stand up to a mom on before you get your ears boxed. And if he knew his mom felt strongly about it, well, there you go.

Your ex bf, however, needs a personality transplant. No excuse for his reaction or the name calling. Sorry you have to experience someone like that.

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2012, 1:33 PM
He has had one I believe. He is one of ur lot now I'm told *laffs*... don't ask me what he is like now I haven't a clue cos I haven't spoken to him from that day to this.. I only know he emigrated to ur place about 10 years ago. Don't ask me where I have no idea.. he was never my bf as it happens.. a boy I did like and had known a long time but that's about all.. him supporting Hibs should have told me summat 'bout him!*laffs*.. but nothing prepared me for such loathing.. people change and I hope he has..

.. while I remember.. the other guy married a white girl from Bath he met at uni.. so mum didn't unduly frighten him in the long term.. don't ask me whether his mum speaks to him or not.. I haven't seen him for years either..

grayhound
Sep 25, 2012, 1:54 PM

Ms Fran

You are absolutly right .... we are ALL part of the HUMAN race. It should NOT matter what color a person is, as long as there is some chemistry drawing you together. If we all treat each other as we would like to be treated, there would not be as much hatred in this world.

biblkman
Sep 25, 2012, 6:31 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and the compliments...just need to vent, thanks again for being there like the bi or bifreiendly people you are !

onewhocares
Sep 25, 2012, 6:54 PM
As others above have said, we shall always find trolls and the like on line, who, for the most part, are looking to aggrivate or flame a situation. As long as you and your spouse have a strong bond and believe in each other, nothing said nor done will part you. I have in the past been picked on here in many severe ways. In the end it did not bother me at all as I had great confidence in myself and my gay husband. Your a bright light in a dark sea.Belle in Boston

darkeyes
Sep 25, 2012, 7:18 PM
As others above have said, we shall always find trolls and the like on line, who, for the most part, are looking to aggrivate or flame a situation. As long as you and your spouse have a strong bond and believe in each other, nothing said nor done will part you. I have in the past been picked on here in many severe ways. In the end it did not bother me at all as I had great confidence in myself and my gay husband. Your a bright light in a dark sea.Belle in Boston
*sits on tall lady from Boston's knee and strokes her cheek very gently, lovingly and non severely* :love1::)