PDA

View Full Version : Who gives the best blow jobs, men or women?

R. R. Wayne
Sep 23, 2012, 8:18 PM
I have to give a slight edge to men, although I have had some wonderful blo jobs from women. But over my life as a bi-sexual I find that men give better blow jobs and I think this is because we know what feels good to us. I also like my partner to tell me exactly what he wants me to do when my mouth is on his cock.

I wonder if women prefer oral sex with other women more than they do with men?

speedoboxer
Sep 23, 2012, 9:06 PM
In my experience men are far better at giving blow jobs. We know what feels good on a guy.

Waylon
Sep 23, 2012, 9:08 PM
Tough call, I have had incredible blow jobs from both sexes, give the edge to men for being able to take it deep, but then the ladies seem to perform quite well too. Too close to call for me.

BiJoe696
Sep 24, 2012, 12:01 PM
I have had great ones from both sexes. Wife is still the best. It is not about M or F, but who is doing it how well they understand your likes and how much are they enjoying themselves too.

:bipride::bibounce::flag4::color::rainbow::soapbox ::upside::rotate::tongue::2cents:just my 2 cents worth

want2havefun
Sep 24, 2012, 12:44 PM
Gender has not a damn thing to do with giving oral sex. Its like asking who can paint a picture better a female artist or a male artist.
One either loves doing it and has perfected their technique or not.
The old 'only men can please men' & 'only women can please women' myth gets rather tiresome.
It has NO basis in reality. Now, one may or may not have a preference as to what gender they get
oral from or give it to but that has nothing to do with a gender being predisposed to giving 'better head'.

onesucker4u
Sep 24, 2012, 1:54 PM
the 2 best blowjobs of my life were women.

FrizzBeeToss
Sep 25, 2012, 7:10 AM
I'm a woman & My experience woman perform oral sex perfectly

void()
Sep 25, 2012, 8:21 AM
*flips a coin, looks at day of the week, checks the clock and lunar alignment with Venus, listens to tide reports and news about new forms of Silly Putty* Damn, couldn't tell ya.

Revision:

It actually may boil down to which ever one happens to have your bits in their mouths at the moment one asks. Then again, I'm an odd thinker like that. Came up with the correct answer to an age old troubling question.

"Does this outfit make my ass look big?"

"Only if you think so, honey."

Have had guys asks as well as women. Answer remains gender neutral and is usually spot on.

i_shoot_blanks
Sep 25, 2012, 8:29 AM
Being the suckee is wonderful, regardless of the sucker's plumbing system.

Angel1980
Sep 25, 2012, 9:06 AM
I have to give a slight edge to men, although I have had some wonderful blo jobs from women. But over my life as a bi-sexual I find that men give better blow jobs and I think this is because we know what feels good to us. I also like my partner to tell me exactly what he wants me to do when my mouth is on his cock.

I wonder if women prefer oral sex with other women more than they do with men?

well i have to say this i love sucking on a nice hard cock i have been told i give great head !!! haha!!! but i have to have my pussy to eat to .. i just love the way a girl taste an smells .. for men i love the taste of cum an if ur sweet like honey i'd suck it all up an maybe even share .. if i could find a man to eat pussy like a woman i'd be in heaven but so far i have not found anyone to eat pussy like i like it done .. i am not going to teach anyone how to do that its either u know how or u just don't ,,... :)

olmizzou42
Sep 25, 2012, 9:07 AM
I've had good and bad from both, but The 2 best were from men.

TouchHere
Sep 25, 2012, 9:40 AM
Wife is best but she has 15 years of practice! It took a year for my old bi-pal to learn how I like it and it took me awhile to figure out how he likes it. Practice, practice, practice! Also, communication is key - you gotta tell your partner what feels good and not leave them guessing. She likes me to pump her in the mouth but only to a certain depth and we worked out signals for when she needs to breath (she wants to learn to increase her endurance). My bi-pal got pretty good and he liked to deep-throat which was nice. He liked my ability to deep-thoat him especially in 69. I like oral whatever the gender - the taste of my wife and friend is delicious!

ErosUrge
Sep 25, 2012, 8:09 PM
I think this topic has appeared before with different wording. I have had quality blow jobs from both there is no doubt...and some women were every bit as good as the best men giving...the men however have outnumbered the women in my own experience. However, what I don't quite understand and what is almost unforgivealble is when a man is not good; I've never understood how that can be...but it has happened.

So, as was pointed out it really doesn't matter who's doing it...if you love doing it, you're going to be really good at it....if you're doing it out of some sense of obligation, chances are you're not going to be as good at it. To me, this is really what it comes down to (unexpected pun). I absolutely love giving to both sexes. It took time to learn how to please both with a little more practice needed for women. It's always a thrill for me.

dm330
Sep 25, 2012, 8:52 PM
You're right, men generally suck dick better than women. That, and they are generally more willing to swallow the seed.:)

zigzig
Sep 26, 2012, 10:07 AM
Best oral experience I've had was with women, because they know how to lick women better & longer. About cock, probably men are better with BJ, because sometimes, when I suck a cock, I don't know when to go faster. Partner must tell me. But a guy knows it automatically.

nudistharry
Sep 26, 2012, 10:29 AM
As others have said, it doesn't matter the gender of the person sucking, both can be very good. For me, the best BJ I've had was from a woman. She is the only one who has been able to get me off using only her mouth, but she didn't let me cum in her mouth which lessened my pleasure a bit. The men who have sucked me have been much more accepting of getting a mouth full of cum.

luvtocum
Sep 26, 2012, 5:56 PM
I hear ya man, I love eating pussy but also luv sucking cock, My wife tries but doesn't quite get it done for me, she won't let me cum in her mouth, my suck bud does and when he sucks me its pure heaven as he knows how to work a cock. I am only to happy to return the favor, his wife don't swallow either. If they only knew !!!!!!!!!!

As others have said, it doesn't matter the gender of the person sucking, both can be very good. For me, the best BJ I've had was from a woman. She is the only one who has been able to get me off using only her mouth, but she didn't let me cum in her mouth which lessened my pleasure a bit. The men who have sucked me have been much more accepting of getting a mouth full of cum.

bidavid1965
Sep 27, 2012, 12:42 PM
Let me throw in my 2 cents here...
I have to agree with others that gender doesn't really matter when it cums to who gives better bj's. I've had great and bad from both men and women.and I do believe it's all about the person and not the gender. Now I will say that I have noticed that more men have wanted to swallow my cum,but that had nothing to do with the quality.Guess I will just have to keep comparing BJ's and enjoy :)