PDA

View Full Version : 'Nother Play Party in SE Olympia Wa..:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 19, 2012, 8:08 PM
Well Darlings, its time to mark your calendars for another rousing and Arousing time at Rick's Country Hideaway in SE Olympia. This month we'll be having a Lingerie/Pajama party. Ladies! Come on out in your finery; your sexiest Lingerie, or your softest, most comfy PJ's. Gentlemen, don your skimpiest boxers or briefs or sleeper pants and join us! Its all good!
The event will be Sept 29th from 1 in the afternoon, until approx. 9-930 PM.
A donation of 10 dollars will be asked to off set the costs of the indoor hot tub, laundry,ect.;)

This month's party will be a Lingerie/Pajama party. Ladies! Come on out and get dressed up in you're finest “Purdies” or your most comfy Jammies. Gentlemen, don your comfy sleep pants or just your undies if you like..Its all good!
This will be a Family Styled Pot Luck as normal, so bring something scrumptious to share with your fellow partiers. It doesnt have to be fancy, just what is most ecomomical on you. Bring whatever you'd like to throw on the grill too if you'd like. A couple of us are making main dishes, so please coordinate with me and let me know what you'd like to bring..:}

Thus far we have :
Home Made Chickie n Dumplin's
Dinner bread--Sweet cornbread most likely...)
Greens and bacon
Fresh Apple/Carmel Platter
Pineapple Upside down Muffins
(And Lord knows what all else our partiers will come up with. Plus, Rick will have the grill fired up with Burgers and Hot dogs. Feel free to bring something to be cooked on the grill if you like..:}

What you'll need to bring with you:

Towels for the Shower and Hot Tub
Your own Condoms, lubes, toys, chuck's pads, ect.. to make your playtime the most pleasurable.
For further info, drop me a note to my email and I'll be happy to give you some info, or put your name on the emailing list..:}
Cant wait to see you all!
Mama Minx
Coordinator.

justcurious4me
Sep 19, 2012, 11:40 PM
Oh Cat... You're killing me... Another party??? You're havin' too much fun!!! Gotta spread some of that this way.... Hehehehe.... Hope the party goes well!!!