PDA

View Full Version : new study find bisexual men does exist

goldenfinger
Sep 14, 2012, 6:18 AM
http://healthland.time.com/2011/08/23/scientific-study-finds-that-bisexuality-really-exists/

A bit old but,,,

Bisexual Explorer
Sep 14, 2012, 10:17 AM
Wow!!! I am relieved to know learn that science has now concluded that all of us bisexual men really do exist. Not that I doubted it. But this should put an end to the silly threads on this subject.
Bisexual Explorer

gen11
Sep 14, 2012, 10:52 AM
I don't need a study (which I bet tax dollars funded, one way or another) -- I am one. End of story.

bityme
Sep 14, 2012, 3:34 PM
225 years ago they could have just asked George Washington. After all, he could not tell a lie.

a2smith09
Sep 15, 2012, 1:07 AM
Whoosh, now that's a relief. I guess I exist.

DiamondDog
Sep 15, 2012, 7:52 PM
This is a good thing that they mentioned us.

I was on a site last night and some gay guy from Texas I was corresponding with turned out to be highly biphobic and transphobic. Saying things like how people can't really be bisexual, that if you're bisexual you should get steralized/a vasectomey so you don't have kids who are "confused", and other nonsense. He then said how transgendered people don't really exist. I am not Trans so I have no idea why he mentioned that? I told him flat out that he's a total hypocrite and just as bad as a homophobic person and certain cults from Kansas and certain Conservative/Republican politicians. He then said how he's not a bigot, or he would not consider himself to be one.

I then blocked him on the site. The odd part was that he claimed he has a Masters degree in Psychology! I told him how if this was even true he'd make a poor counselor, therapist, and that he should study human sexuality more instead of cruising online for men to fuck bareback.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 15, 2012, 7:57 PM
interesting that according to the criteria... some of you wouldn't be considered "bisexual" I seriously question how anyone can say what a person actually thinks or feels. We are all unique and we all have different things that appeal to us no matter what sexuality you are. Perhaps the next study will be useful and tell us that unicorns exist.