PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks :)

Emotional Masochist
Sep 14, 2012, 12:36 AM
Hi guys. Sorry if i've been a little off recently. I've been trying to adjust to my new full time morning position and my functionality stops when i hit my front door.I seem to be passing out randomly and just lose track of what is happening. I am transitioning from nights to mornings, but i am also keeping my night job except they have made most of my shifts on call. So most nights i'm lucky enough o b e able to stay home otherwise i run off two hours of sleep and pray. The worst part is i know i can do much more than this so i laugh it off. I ended up doing a 16 hour shift at my morning job because i was off at the night job. Doing 7 days this week and just starting to regret it..... urgggg hehe so yes i am venting out my frustration to guys again like always. but i need the money and i am making a good amount of it at the moment without really killing myself. just not used to sleeping early yet. like right now i should be asleep since i start work in 5 hours, but my mind is still thinking about working at the bar so it doesn't think it can shut down before 12. So sad but yea.... my apology has turned into a bitching rant so im going to stop and try to sleep. \goodnight and sorry for bring such a flake.:bigrin:

void()
Sep 14, 2012, 7:24 AM
You're anything but a flake. Again, just be safe. No money is worth getting hurt over. Used to do twenty hour shifts, long ago. You can do it a while but it catches up. Hopefully you can sleep on weekends.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 17, 2012, 12:38 AM
Awww, EM, what Void said. Just hugs and sleep well when you can.