PDA

View Full Version : When I use the term '2 fingers', I mean it as an informal non-pejorative insult, ok?

dafydd
Sep 13, 2012, 12:16 PM
regarding the decision to ban two members: a 3 week old thread which as usual I have only skim read and didn't bother to fully research before posting my views...

now:

It's a dark day indeed for bisexual.com.

You shouldn't just "bar" people because they don't fit in with whatever narrow vision you have for bisexuality.
On the one hand the site aims to be a forum for the dissection of the nature of human sexuality, including a discussion on the unfortunate consequences of bigoted opinions and their effect upon the emotional well-being of people who deviate from the hetero norm. That's great, and I enjoy reading those posts.

But you can't run a site that features threads on biphobia and criticises bigots for how they have shut bisexuals out of mainstream society, AND THEN shut out people from contributing to those threads because they don't conform to your mainstream standards for bisexuals themselves. You can f off with your definitions: my definition of my bisexuality is the only one that counts for me...and yours is the only one that can count for you. Don't speak for others. Don't shoe-horn them into your enPYSCHclopedia of 'bi-ness.'

It's totally hypocritical to do so and I'm quite ashamed now to be a member of this site because of it.
I joined this site in 2007 as a fit 28 year old disco faggot who liked to have sex with women (quite confused I must say). Now I'm a faggot/breeder...who likes to eat cake. Much has changed, mainly my waistline. (heterosexuality is more forgiving when it comes to male weight).

If it wasn't for the openness of discussion over the last 5 years, and the ability to tolerate a few agitators, then I don't think I would have got as far as I have in exploring my sexuality. And for that I will always be thankful for bisexual.com, its contributors over the years, and its administrators, that means you Drew!

But what the hell kind of bullshit is happening here in 2012 where contributors are eliminated due to their supposed non-bisexualness.. Against what chart are we measuring...yours? mine? theirs? the great big bi-o-meter in the sky?

(so we don't like someone’s inability to embrace their whole bisexuality and we call them 'trolls', a euphemism on our part for our distaste for anyone voicing an opinion that doesn't fit into our narrow canonised view of what it means to be a bisexual).

The truth is Aeon Pax was an agitator, not a troll, and at least she bought some zest to this site...something different than the endless threads on 'how big all our cocks are', and whether or not we prefer 'gash' or 'dick'...or whatever cheap verbose is used in those most popular of threads that give everyone the anonymous online kick and release they need from a biphobic society and their handcuffed, marital lives.

At least Aeon was gutsy enough to show her real face in pictures, to be more of a contributor to debate than debauchery, and never ever posted a pic of her genitalia, (maybe cos she didn't need to, she was getting enough bisexual action in real life)

So what has bisexual.com come to now...? what would a visitor, wanting to know more about bisexuals get from a cursory glance of this site?

Closeted, married, bisexuals, who don't show their face, winging about biphobia and how society has blocked them out? Waystayers who whine about how heteros think bisexuals are sex obsessed and sexually greedy - whilst at the same time displaying reams of pictures of their cocks and cunts and bits and bobs, silently salivating over each other in an after-hours, online, orgiastic anonymity.
I wonder where they get those outrageous stereotypes from?

Bullshit.

I say: forget the face lift this site has had in the last year ( a good facelift nonetheless, cosmetically speaking), and go back to the tenants of it's original mission (I'll dictate my interpretation of the mission here): a meeting ground for ALL people interesting in exploring diverse aspects of human sexuality (regardless of political opinion, religious doctrine or social upbringing) AND arguing their points BECAUSE of their particular political opinion, religious doctrine or social upbringing.

Two fingers up at your Drew...if squeezing your members uncomfortably between two big thick slices of 'definition-wanting, granary-gaudy html bisexual bread' is really your intent.

And IF NOT.... (as I hope and suspect) two fingers up, AND a good slathering of pan sexual butter over my tongue at your club sandwich, cos I want more.. more of the tongue licking good stuff....just not so much of the tongue licking photos..if you catch my adrift.

Keep it up...
even if after 20 straight, closeted years of marriage, you have to wrap a rope around a splint, to do so.

Mwah xx

d

ps Gearbox is a mine, ok bitches?

falcondfw
Sep 13, 2012, 12:32 PM
regarding the decision to ban two members: a 3 week old thread which as usual I have only skim read and didn't bother to fully research before posting my views...

now:

It's a dark day indeed for bisexual.com.

You shouldn't just "bar" people because they don't fit in with whatever narrow vision you have for bisexuality.
On the one hand the site aims to be a forum for the dissection of the nature of human sexuality, including a discussion on the unfortunate consequences of bigoted opinions and their effect upon the emotional well-being of people who deviate from the hetero norm. That's great, and I enjoy reading those posts.

But you can't run a site that features threads on biphobia and criticises bigots for how they have shut bisexuals out of mainstream society, AND THEN shut out people from contributing to those threads because they don't conform to your mainstream standards for bisexuals themselves. You can f off with your definitions: my definition of my bisexuality is the only one that counts for me...and yours is the only one that can count for you. Don't speak for others. Don't shoe-horn them into your enPYSCHclopedia of 'bi-ness.'

It's totally hypocritical to do so and I'm quite ashamed now to be a member of this site because of it.
I joined this site in 2007 as a fit 28 year old disco faggot who liked to have sex with women (quite confused I must say). Now I'm a faggot/breeder...who likes to eat cake. Much has changed, mainly my waistline. (heterosexuality is more forgiving when it comes to male weight).

If it wasn't for the openness of discussion over the last 5 years, and the ability to tolerate a few agitators, then I don't think I would have got as far as I have in exploring my sexuality. And for that I will always be thankful for bisexual.com, its contributors over the years, and its administrators, that means you Drew!

But what the hell kind of bullshit is happening here in 2012 where contributors are eliminated due to their supposed non-bisexualness.. Against what chart are we measuring...yours? mine? theirs? the great big bi-o-meter in the sky?

(so we don't like someone’s inability to embrace their whole bisexuality and we call them 'trolls', a euphemism on our part for our distaste for anyone voicing an opinion that doesn't fit into our narrow canonised view of what it means to be a bisexual).

The truth is Aeon Pax was an agitator, not a troll, and at least she bought some zest to this site...something different than the endless threads on 'how big all our cocks are', and whether or not we prefer 'gash' or 'dick'...or whatever cheap verbose is used in those most popular of threads that give everyone the anonymous online kick and release they need from a biphobic society and their handcuffed, marital lives.

At least Aeon was gutsy enough to show her real face in pictures, to be more of a contributor to debate than debauchery, and never ever posted a pic of her genitalia, (maybe cos she didn't need to, she was getting enough bisexual action in real life)

So what has bisexual.com come to now...? what would a visitor, wanting to know more about bisexuals get from a cursory glance of this site?

Closeted, married, bisexuals, who don't show their face, winging about biphobia and how society has blocked them out? Waystayers who whine about how heteros think bisexuals are sex obsessed and sexually greedy - whilst at the same time displaying reams of pictures of their cocks and cunts and bits and bobs, silently salivating over each other in an after-hours, online, orgiastic anonymity.

Bullshit.

I say: forget the face lift this site has had in the last year ( a good facelift nonetheless, cosmetically speaking), and go back to the tenants of it's original mission (I'll dictate my interpretation of the mission here): a meeting ground for ALL people interesting in exploring diverse aspects of human sexuality (regardless of political opinion, religious doctrine or social upbringing) AND arguing their points BECAUSE of their particular political opinion, religious doctrine or social upbringing.

Two fingers up at your Drew...if squeezing your members uncomfortably between two big thick slices of 'definition-wanting, granary-gaudy html bisexual bread' is really your intent.

And IF NOT.... (as I hope and suspect) two fingers up, AND a good slathering of pan sexual butter over my tongue at your club sandwich, cos I want more.. more of the tongue licking good stuff....just not so much of the tongue licking photos..if you catch my adrift.

Keep it up...
even if after20 straight, closeted years of marriage, you have to wrap a rope around a splint, to do so.

Mwah xx

d

ps Gearbox is a mine, ok bitches?

Dafy,
As you said, you only skimmed the thread. Therein lies the problem. Drew made it very clear WHY those two members were banned.
They were banned for scaring off new members by saying the new member wasn't really bisexual or wasn't bisexual enough to be a member of this site. They were not as nice as I am describing.
This is Drew's site and his to run as he sees fit. Scaring off new members would have gotten those two tossed from almost every site I frequent, and a lot more quickly than Drew did it. Basic Lesson 101 - Don't Bite The Hand that Feeds You.
Drew gives full functionality for this site free to us at this own cost. I think that speaks volumes about the man.
And honestly, why bring up that thread? Didn't it cause enough division here?

dafydd
Sep 13, 2012, 12:36 PM
actually I did post in that original thread, although only half way through. I don't need to read the whole thread but did read Drew's explanation . ..the only one that really matters in this context. I made it a new thread because i was sufficiently outraged, and wanted to make my point clear.

I'll bite any hand that is currently held in front of my mouth, if what it is holding don't smell good.
thank-you.

Gearbox
Sep 13, 2012, 4:49 PM
I'll bite any hand that is currently held in front of my mouth, if what it is holding don't smell good.
thank-you.
Even though you said 'bite', .......still got a tingle down there.:tongue:
What are you on about (in such a sexy accent) you sweet man? We can't have the definition of bisexual as homosexual now can we? We'd all get confused and wonder why the homo's are doing hetero stuff.lol That's what Bivirgin was doing. God knows what Aeon was talking about. I think.
My lips get hot looking at that neck.xx

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 8:36 AM
Without wishing to open up old wounds.... Drew's reasoning was bull such a it was... and his reasoning was not clear falcon.. neither was it as best I can tell what u claim it to be... it was inconsistent and it was a bad thing... God knows what many/less many (depending on how u consider some/one) people talked about in the main thread in question Gear.. u included... about Virgin there may have been some justification for criticism.. but banning? Extreme to say the least... the forum is about debate and learning, argument and fun.. not about persecution and hysteria. censorship and heavy handed and to put it politely, very poor moderation by the owner.

Note also Melissa got the boot an all.. for why I have no idea but can guess.. don't think she/he/it/they should have been either for the wall of hysteria and conspiracy theory she/he/they/it posted on another thread... nice quiet banning.. but just as wrong...

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2012, 9:01 AM
Without wishing to open up old wounds.... Drew's reasoning was bull such a it was... and his reasoning was not clear falcon.. neither was it as best I can tell what u claim it to be... it was inconsistent and it was a bad thing... God knows what many/less many (depending on how u consider some/one) people talked about in the main thread in question Gear.. u included... about Virgin there may have been some justification for criticism.. but banning? Extreme to say the least... the forum is about debate and learning, argument and fun.. not about persecution and hysteria. censorship and heavy handed and to put it politely, very poor moderation by the owner.
Fran it's not just the case of one incident with BiVirg, she pretty much posted her 'opinion' that bi men were realy gay from day 1. Despite having it explained to her many times that she 'got it wrong' she continued and just got more blatantly anti-bi male. Yes that's nuts, and I think she's nuts. But this site isn't just for nutters, it's for people who seek to understand what they are, amongst other things.
If Drew didn't ban her, she'd still be posting the same things, and we'd have to post how it's nonsense and nobody would get anywhere because she wasn't up for debating anything.
I think he did us all a favour.:)

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 9:46 AM
Fran it's not just the case of one incident with BiVirg, she pretty much posted her 'opinion' that bi men were realy gay from day 1. Despite having it explained to her many times that she 'got it wrong' she continued and just got more blatantly anti-bi male. Yes that's nuts, and I think she's nuts. But this site isn't just for nutters, it's for people who seek to understand what they are, amongst other things.
If Drew didn't ban her, she'd still be posting the same things, and we'd have to post how it's nonsense and nobody would get anywhere because she wasn't up for debating anything.
I think he did us all a favour.:)
We have always read Joan differently u and I..Virgin 2 although never really took a great deal of notice or had much 2 do with her.. some.. usually telling her she wos talkin tripe... no it isnt just for nutters .com.. but nutters 2 have a view... and are bisexual.. and in their way try 2 find out wot they are...some are just dicks an' trollies an daft cows and bigots who wanna spoil the party.. but we dont get anywhere by running away from them and trying to shut them up... what we do is make us as intolerant of difference as them...

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2012, 10:22 AM
But would you still say that if BiVirg was posting on this thread her usual anti-bi male remarks with no regard for bi males who have to read it?lol It just gets annoying.
I realy didn't understand Aeon. I can't figure out how she was surprised that her thread about bi males being a health risk above hetro males got her some stick.LOL WHY make that thread if not to engineer the underdog Aeon? Was she realy concerned about the plight of bi males? There was no attempt to endorse 'safe sex' practices by her.
There was just the 'fact' that we are sexualy dangerouse, and the right to stigmatise us is fair.
Despite here apperent inteligence, she made HUGE leaps over gaping holes to keep that almost understandable.

Is it realy so much to ask, that this one place on the net is kept reasonably safe from attacks on bi's?:bowdown:

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 11:15 AM
Despite here apperent inteligence, she made HUGE leaps over gaping holes to keep that almost understandable.

Is it realy so much to ask, that this one place on the net is kept reasonably safe from attacks on bi's?:bowdown:
So did Joan's opponents.... and is it too much to ask that this is a safe place? Good question.. I would argue no... just as no gay or lessie or str8 or trans site should be safe... it's then u find out ur strengths babes.. and ur weaknesses...:bigrin:

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2012, 11:48 AM
So did Joan's opponents.... and is it too much to ask that this is a safe place? Good question.. I would argue no... just as no gay or lessie or str8 or trans site should be safe... it's then u find out ur strengths babes.. and ur weaknesses...:bigrin:
I can't imagine any site dealing with sexuality supporting those who denounce it or degrade those of that particular sexuality. It just doesn't make any sense.lol
Go on! I dare you to join a lesbian forum and express your adamant opinion that lesbians are realy hetero's or bi's continuously for as long as they can tolerate it.
I'l put 50p on you lasting a whole week.:tongue:

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 11:55 AM
Why would I do that Gear? U just want me 2 b nasty ole trollie.. *laffs*

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2012, 12:05 PM
Lol I want to see how far into the cyber clouds they kick you.:bigrin:
We'd bandage you back up when you finaly hit cyber terra firma though. A few kissies on your bot too, just to sooth it.lol

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 1:01 PM
Trust me gear babes.. If I wanted u 2 kiss me bootie wudnt havta go 2 all that trubble..;)

Gearbox
Sep 14, 2012, 1:54 PM
Trust me gear babes.. If I wanted u 2 kiss me bootie wudnt havta go 2 all that trubble..;)
Understatement of the year award 2012.:bowdown:

darkeyes
Sep 14, 2012, 5:43 PM
Understatement of the year award 2012.:bowdown:Curio Mk2 *laffs*:kiss:

dafydd
Sep 15, 2012, 11:48 PM
Looks at darkeyes on right, looks at gear on left....ermm.... this thing won't suck itself you know...
phwoar... u 2....that was kind of sexy...i knew there was a reason i keep coming back. Now how the hell can we work this UK meange-a-trois, if we each live in a different country?
shall we meet in a hotel in the middle to be fair, say somewhere in London...? :)

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 11:37 AM
When both u and Gear become fully transitioned ladies I will think bout that Daffy... and if I fancy ya then u have me word... I will think bout it very carefully.. *laffs*

djones
Sep 16, 2012, 4:45 PM
I can't imagine any site dealing with sexuality supporting those who denounce it or degrade those of that particular sexuality. It just doesn't make any sense.lol
Go on! I dare you to join a lesbian forum and express your adamant opinion that lesbians are realy hetero's or bi's continuously for as long as they can tolerate it.
I'l put 50p on you lasting a whole week.:tongue:

Not to hi-jack a thread that has become a nice little UK threesome and do something unpleasant like bring it back to the main topic, but I think Mr. Gearbox, as often he does, has put the entire kerfuffle in perspective.

And lucky, you two, that are at least in the same time zone with him !

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 5:08 PM
Not to hi-jack a thread that has become a nice little UK threesome and do something unpleasant like bring it back to the main topic, but I think Mr. Gearbox, as often he does, has put the entire kerfuffle in perspective.

And lucky, you two, that are at least in the same time zone with him !
The thing 'bout perspective, is that it really is dependant on the eye of the beholder... and Gear's, like yours, and mine and daffy's are both as clear and as shaky as anyone else's... :)

..and whether it is Daff and I who are lucky enuff to be in same time zone as Gear, or we in the same zone as Daffy, or, as is most likely.... whether it is they who are lucky enough to share an island with me is also matter upon which we will also prob have issue.. *laffs*;)

Gearbox
Sep 16, 2012, 5:40 PM
When both u and Gear become fully transitioned ladies I will think bout that Daffy... and if I fancy ya then u have me word... I will think bout it very carefully.. *laffs*
You'd KILL to shag Dafydd & me if we were ladies! Admit it! No if's or but's about that. You'd have to get your best kit on and lippy to seduce us into bed, coz we'd be realy classy like!lol
We'd give you a sly feel of our foofs don't worry!;)

@Djones - Don't waste your fingerpads! There's something in the water over here that makes people a bit 'eccentric'.:rolleyes: Darkeys knows she'd get as far as "Well I think all lesbians are realy hete....", before her pretty little lilly white cyber arse gets booted to cyber Phantom Zone.lol
I'm currently going around with my tongue out when the wind blows from the north and the east, hoping fragments of Darkeys and Dafydd fall on it. I might have already had them with my tongue, in a kinda way.:bowdown:

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 5:52 PM
Not kill, Gear.. never kill... mayb just lil flutter of the eyelashes.. and a smile... that shud b enuff 2 makeyas putty in me hands... wudn't even need 2 that do tho sinceyas men!!!:bigrin: Have 2 work a lot harder 2 seduce a lady... even a tart!!! Yep a lil flutter of the eyelashes.. prob don't even need the smile.. so scrub that.. *laffs*;). A smile is just 2 exhausting wenya flutter the eyelashes 2...:impleased

Gearbox
Sep 16, 2012, 6:15 PM
I forbid Dafydd to touch his lovely goatee, and I feel like a freak without my tach (Yes I know it's not a pro job like his, but it's functional), so we'd look a sight as 'ladies'.lol You could train us to become proper milfs, as a sideline.
Now THAT's a thought!;) I wonder if that goes on, and could cd's etc sign up for some kind of course on how to appear female etc?
I'm not trying to poke fun, but the ones I see on my local hookup site need a hand.

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2012, 8:16 PM
Well.. I wont b touching Daff's luffly goatee.. or the dead mouse unda ur snitch babes... face hair... 2 gross.. *shivers*.. only hair allowed on faces wich get close 2 me r eyebrows.. neat tidy well groomed... unbushy!!! an' eyelashes... o well that's that dream gone:eek2:... *laffs*;)