PDA

View Full Version : N/A

void()
Sep 7, 2012, 8:23 PM

pepperjack
Sep 7, 2012, 9:20 PM

I assume this is you & your lady Void; well, you're just a big teddy bear aren't you? :bigrin: Is this also you? http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=4849
You're gonna have to change your username because Void has come bursting forth into the light. Hope you know I'm playing with you. :smilies15

void()
Sep 7, 2012, 9:22 PM
I assume this is you & your lady Void; well, you're just a big teddy bear aren't you? :bigrin: Is this also you? http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=4849
You're gonna have to change your username because Void has come bursting forth into the light. Hope you know I'm playing with you. :smilies15

Yep same me, same her. :) Apologies for taking it down quickly. Am rather private for various reasons, despite being a bit accessible. Please respect that, if you come across my face book page. Just on there for the wife's sake really.

Actually this was after being prozac six weeks. I've lost about eight pounds this past week. Trying to get back down 175lbs from 260. No longer recall login details at author's den

pepperjack
Sep 7, 2012, 9:43 PM
Yep same me, same her. :) Apologies for taking it down quickly. Am rather private for various reasons, despite being a bit accessible. Please respect that, if you come across my face book page. Just on there for the wife's sake really.

Actually this was after being prozac six weeks. I've lost about eight pounds this past week. Trying to get back down 175lbs from 260. No longer recall login details at author's den

Not to worry; if anything, I'm very private, even secretive and strong-willed to boot; powerful combination.;)

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 10:42 AM
Ooh, void, this looks like fun!

Let's see...N/A...noun-adjective? ...noun-activity?

6 dots...6 words...first word?

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 1:09 PM
Ooh, void, this looks like fun!

Let's see...N/A...noun-adjective? ...noun-activity?

6 dots...6 words...first word?

First word ... applesauce. :)

Sorry, I had to post a thread in order to upload an attachment, which was a picture/photograph of me and mrs. void. I have since removed the photograph due to rationale stated. pepper points out an old link to author den, where I had forgotten a photo of me exists. Wish I could recall the login details there, that photo would no exist on the internet. Besides enjoying privacy, I am really not a vain person and see photos as exercises/gestures of vanity.

darkeyes
Sep 8, 2012, 1:45 PM

Sorry, I had to post a thread in order to upload an attachment, which was a picture/photograph of me and mrs. void. I have since removed the photograph due to rationale stated. pepper points out an old link to author den, where I had forgotten a photo of me exists. Wish I could recall the login details there, that photo would no exist on the internet. Besides enjoying privacy, I am really not a vain person and see photos as exercises/gestures of vanity.
There are more pvt ways on site Voidie.. u didnt have to post a thread.. u could have done it through ur messages to urself and taken it off the preview.. the same facility exists for those as does for threads.. I saw the pic u ole cutie u... all wrapped up against the cold...but reckon so did a lot of peeps u may rather hadn't... off line an all babes if in miniature, but for 1 who knows u?... a bit dangerous for one so careful of his privacy.. do it some other way next time, sweets hey? Not on a thread..:kiss:

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 1:52 PM
There are more pvt ways on site Voidie.. u didnt have to post a thread.. u could have done it through ur messages to urself and taken it off the preview.. the same facility exists for those as does for threads.. I saw the pic u ole cutie u... all wrapped up against the cold...but reckon so did a lot of peeps u may rather hadn't... off line an all babes if in miniature, but for 1 who knows u?... a bit dangerous for one so careful of his privacy.. do it some other way next time, sweets hey? Not on a thread..:kiss:

Tried it via private message, could not sort it and it went to codswallop for me. Next time I'll just say no to anyone requesting a picture. Likely way to help meet folks I know but is as is.

Ah ha! Drew there's a suggestion for you, make private space per users to store things like pictures. Allow users more control whom sees said pictures, how and when. And make it simple to use.

Guess I really could keep something in Dropbox, which has all those feature requests. *sighs* Never mind, Drew.

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 8:01 PM

Huh...all I had to do was *ask* for it?? Maybe I don't get this game. I was expecting something like charades. ...unless...unless "applesauce" is just a *clue* about the first word!!

Could it be "puree" void? "side-dish"?

Come on all you puzzle-fanatics out there...give me a hand with this!

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 8:13 PM
Huh...all I had to do was *ask* for it?? Maybe I don't get this game. I was expecting something like charades. ...unless...unless "applesauce" is just a *clue* about the first word!!

What's so hard to figure out? All you have to do is scroll back to the beginning of the thread. Void posted a pic of himself then quickly withdrew it. Btw, you missed out.:cool:

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 8:20 PM

Ha Ha Ha! You'll never guess the secret code word now! I have it firmly in mind and applesauce was but a hint.
I will give you two days from now to try to figure it out. It is actually two words but one may hyphenate and
create one word if desired. I'm not fussy. ;)

In seeking this word one may learn of the location of Jimmy Hoffa. I can say my advanced computer
running Linux has helped vastly in the search. If you use Linux yourself at the terminal you may use
the whereis command. It is a lovely tool. Another great tool is man which gives us manuals. Yes, Life
itself may have one. Give it a go and see. ;)

Of course, I may in truth be pulling legs. I am apt to do that from time to time. If one can no longer
laugh, then most assuredly hope is lost. We must never lose hope. Doing so would require us to write
an apology to her mother explaining ourselves. Writing is a dastardly task, one that demands blood
sacrifice of virgin goats after having coitus with them. So, do not lose hope! :)

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 8:22 PM
What's so hard to figure out? All you have to do is scroll back to the beginning of the thread. Void posted a pic of himself then quickly withdrew it. Btw, you missed out.:cool:

You are such a lush. How dare you besmirch the idea that I need shrubbery. I shall thumb my nose at you. Enguard!

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 8:22 PM

You knew how to remove your pic from here & yet can't figure out how to remove it from Author's Den? C'mon Void.....:shades:

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 8:29 PM
You are such a lush. How dare you besmirch the idea that I need shrubbery. I shall thumb my nose at you. Enguard!

WTF? Where are you coming from? Now you're getting weird again.:confused::wacko:

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 8:32 PM
You knew how to remove your pic from here & yet can't figure out how to remove it from Author's Den? C'mon Void.....:shades:

I honestly can not do it. I have lost the details required to log into Author's Den, hence inability to do anything in regards to that account. This is just par for course of some of what has began to happen mentally. I'm keen upon forgetting much, or remembering incorrectly. This is why I am withdrawn from professional life. Do not desire to face a serious risk due to mental issues, i.e. mislay an important document, forget to switch off a machine prior to repairing. Think you can see how that would merit being a hazard and liability.

Any hoot, not really complaining as I'm finding other stuff to keep me busy. Been picking up some programming bit by bit, different languages, c, bash shell scripting, Lisp mainly. I may eventually use a site like Fiver to pick up odd programming jobs, writing bits. Also may be working on other writing projects, doing wood working, getting back in shape as best able physically. That in itself is fun, arthritis is proving itself to rheumatoid as if plain old arthritis weren't enough. But I keep going. Some days it's little bits, other days giant leaps. Take what I can get.

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 8:33 PM
WTF? Where are you coming from? Now you're getting weird again.:confused::wacko:

Joking. Oh that's right, I'm not allowed to joke. Sorry.

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 8:44 PM
Joking. Oh that's right, I'm not allowed to joke. Sorry.

Well, Void , your posts tend to be cryptic, inexplicable, coming out of left field. No one said you couldn't joke. Would just be nice to comprehend the joke. Sorry likewise I didn't get it.

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 9:06 PM

*sighs* Pepsi, I am sure you have an imagination in there *somewhere*. You're completely missing the puzzle!

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 9:11 PM
Ha Ha Ha! You'll never guess the secret code word now! I have it firmly in mind and applesauce was but a hint.
I will give you two days from now to try to figure it out. It is actually two words but one may hyphenate and
create one word if desired. I'm not fussy. ;)

In seeking this word one may learn of the location of Jimmy Hoffa. I can say my advanced computer
running Linux has helped vastly in the search. If you use Linux yourself at the terminal you may use
the whereis command. It is a lovely tool. Another great tool is man which gives us manuals. Yes, Life
itself may have one. Give it a go and see. ;)

Of course, I may in truth be pulling legs. I am apt to do that from time to time. If one can no longer
laugh, then most assuredly hope is lost. We must never lose hope. Doing so would require us to write
an apology to her mother explaining ourselves. Writing is a dastardly task, one that demands blood
sacrifice of virgin goats after having coitus with them. So, do not lose hope! :)

Two words? But then why 6 dots?

Aha!! The dots must be syllables! (and I'll bet the first word has 3 syllables...applesauce indeed...but clearly that was more than a syllable clue...) Jimmy Hoffa is a significant clue...I tripped over him twice when solving a puzzle just last year...I'll have to look that up again.

But this is becoming sinister...I'm starting to wonder if when I solve this, I should even post the answer...could make me a target. Hmmmmmm....

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 9:38 PM
*sighs* Pepsi, I am sure you have an imagination in there *somewhere*. You're completely missing the puzzle!

I happen to be very imaginative but why don't you enlighten me? The title to the thread of this post is N/A, which in my experience has always meant Non/ Applicable and it was followed by a very graphic image of Void. I was puzzled about how the title tied in with the pic but brushed it off; Void has always been enigmatic. So , like I said , enlighten me, you who understands the maze of Void's mind with your condescending, subtle sarcasm. Btw, I worked for Coca-Cola( the real thing ), not pepsi.:rolleyes:

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 9:55 PM

*laffs* I'm sure you have some common sense and intelligence in there *somewhere*.:smilies15

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 10:18 PM
*laffs* I'm sure you have some common sense and intelligence in there *somewhere*.:smilies15

Maybe I do and maybe I don't...if I do, I'm certainly not gonna show it to *you*. :tongue: *kiss*

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 10:29 PM
I happen to be very imaginative but why don't you enlighten me? The title to the thread of this post is N/A, which in my experience has always meant Non/ Applicable and it was followed by a very graphic image of Void. I was puzzled about how the title tied in with the pic but brushed it off; Void has always been enigmatic. So , like I said , enlighten me, you who understands the maze of Void's mind with your condescending, subtle sarcasm. Btw, I worked for Coca-Cola( the real thing ), not pepsi.

Enlighten you? I'm still working it out myself, silly! And I don't use condescending sarcasm to understand the maze of void's mind...I reserve it for people who condescend to me, and/or try to belittle a bit of fun...or at least demonstrate rampant lack of sense of humor.

And you'd prefer Coksi? Heh, ok.:rolleyes:

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 10:34 PM
Maybe I do and maybe I don't...if I do, I'm certainly not gonna show it to *you*. :tongue: *kiss*

Why not? I admire genuine intelligence.:?::shades:

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 10:38 PM
We shall now call him Pepsi from onward ad infinitude! How dare he have worked for the nasty C people.

Yes Pepsi, N/A unto my title was meant as not applicable. I was not really intending to have a three to four, or however many pages of posting to simply display a picture per request. It took a life of its own though.

Why decry something fun, just for the sake of fun? As for being enigmatic, I always walk in straight lines. If you can not follow me in the dark, maybe you should light a candle. Being obtuse and ambiguous is fun. It also helps keep common ground. No one risks anything, no one gains anything.

To me, that, is what many refer to as small talk. I am not good with small talk or socializing. Please don't curse what I can do. Meanwhile, I'll try shooting straighter from the hip and not coming from out of left field as much.

I still can't believe Annika tripped over Hoffa. Damn, I'll have to move him yet again! She'll never guess that secret word phrase though. Not even if I told her it was Fruity-Pebbles, would she guess it. ;)

Annika L
Sep 8, 2012, 11:00 PM
Oh...we're moving to the denouement already, void? *sigh* ok

Why not? I admire genuine intelligence.:?::shades:

Because my presence in this thread wasn't about trying to impress you. It was indeed about making void's non-thread take on a life of its own! And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!!

And it's ok, void...I moved Hoffa for you...he was a nuisance where he was. And I have in fact worked out the phrase (although you were right...I didn't guess it)...your mention of "Fruity-Pebbles" (especially in conjunction with Hoffa) confirms my initial calculation, and I'll expect my secrecy check in the mail within 2 weeks. *hugs*

pepperjack
Sep 8, 2012, 11:22 PM
We shall now call him Pepsi from onward ad infinitude! How dare he have worked for the nasty C people.

Yes Pepsi, N/A unto my title was meant as not applicable. I was not really intending to have a three to four, or however many pages of posting to simply display a picture per request. It took a life of its own though.

Why decry something fun, just for the sake of fun? As for being enigmatic, I always walk in straight lines. If you can not follow me in the dark, maybe you should light a candle. Being obtuse and ambiguous is fun. It also helps keep common ground. No one risks anything, no one gains anything.

To me, that, is what many refer to as small talk. I am not good with small talk or socializing. Please don't curse what I can do. Meanwhile, I'll try shooting straighter from the hip and not coming from out of left field as much.

I still can't believe Annika tripped over Hoffa. Damn, I'll have to move him yet again! She'll never guess that secret word phrase though. Not even if I told her it was Fruity-Pebbles, would she guess it. ;)

Let's see how long your decree lasts Mr. Demagogue.:smilies15 Like I said, Pepsi is an imitation of "the real thing." So....you admit that my interpretation of N/A was correct:impleased Who's decrying anything as fun since as the first poster to reply I said " I hope you know I'm playing with you." You always walk in straight lines.....?" Don't think so. Why would I want to follow you in the dark with all your confusion when I have trouble finding the toilet myself in the middle of the night?:coolblue:

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 11:29 PM
Oh...we're moving to the denouement already, void? *sigh* ok

Because my presence in this thread wasn't about trying to impress you. It was indeed about making void's non-thread take on a life of its own! And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!!

And it's ok, void...I moved Hoffa for you...he was a nuisance where he was. And I have in fact worked out the phrase (although you were right...I didn't guess it)...your mention of "Fruity-Pebbles" (especially in conjunction with Hoffa) confirms my initial calculation, and I'll expect my secrecy check in the mail within 2 weeks. *hugs*

Dang it. I'll have to get the accountant to cut that check tonight.

Also, I am at a really bad point now. I no longer see a point to visit this site. Really don't socialize much here. At least not socialize in any meaningful sense of it. Tired of trying, putting forward an effort and being / 1. ignored, 2. told I'm misunderstood, 3. discredited for anything, 4. coming up empty as it pertains to lasting friends.

Yes, I know there are many whom will usher forth and say they are friends. When was the last time one of you stopped by to take me out for a coffee? I mean honestly, it is what is. Free site, get what you pay for I guess. Trouble is, never have paid for sex or friendship. Not about to start either.

So, I'm at lose as to why bother. Nice while it lasted. Be well everyone.

void()
Sep 8, 2012, 11:30 PM
Let's see how long your decree lasts Mr. Demagogue.:smilies15 Like I said, Pepsi is an imitation of "the real thing." So....you admit that my interpretation of N/A was correct:impleased Who's decrying anything as fun since as the first poster to reply I said " I hope you know I'm playing with you." You always walk in straight lines.....?" Don't think so. Why would I want to follow you in the dark with all your confusion when I have trouble finding the toilet myself in the middle of the night?:coolblue:

Guess you won't need to bother any more. C'ya.

darkeyes
Sep 9, 2012, 7:05 AM
Enlighten you? I'm still working it out myself, silly! And I don't use condescending sarcasm to understand the maze of void's mind...I reserve it for people who condescend to me, and/or try to belittle a bit of fun...or at least demonstrate rampant lack of sense of humor.

And you'd prefer Coksi? Heh, ok.:rolleyes:
I have a fair number of arab friends... try keeping a str8 face when they ask for a glass of cok:yikes2:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 9, 2012, 7:08 PM
lol I thought you were meant Native American, or No Answer, or Not Applicable, or No Already. lol
Hugs Sweetie. I'm sure both of you were sweet. :}
Cat, trying to be silly today...