PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, allbimyself

**Peg**
Sep 6, 2012, 10:53 AM
haven't seen you around for a very long time, but thought to wish you a very happy birthday and many more ! Here's hoping your life is as happy and fulfilling as mine is lately :)

:bday: :bdaygrin:

DuckiesDarling
Sep 6, 2012, 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Allbi, Peg's right been awhile but still hope you have a great one!~~

:wiggle2::bday::bday:

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2012, 11:22 AM
To the luffly Frantabulous Allbi...argumentative, awkward, difficult, a laff... a flirt.. kind, generous.. fun...fair.. man of soft heart... never vindictive.. perceptive..1st person on ,com to recognise my lesbianism... happy birfday ya daft bugger and think of us just a wittle..:kiss:

csrakate
Sep 6, 2012, 11:29 AM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday, Allbi! :bday::bday:

I have all of the implements of spankage ready for you!! They've been in the storage room for a few years so they might be a bit dusty! Have a great day!

jamieknyc
Sep 6, 2012, 2:41 PM
Happy birthday Allbutt! Bending over for you!

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 6, 2012, 4:35 PM
We miss our Allbiiiiiii... Happy Birthday hun. ((((((Hugs)))))) :bday::love87:

Doggie_Wood
Sep 6, 2012, 8:53 PM
Happy Birthday Allbi - here's hopping you many more to cum!!

Long Duck Dong
Sep 6, 2012, 9:22 PM
hugs allbi..... if you do not get back here, we are going to eat all the birthday cake..... that or start a food fight with it.......

happy birthday allbi

Annika L
Sep 7, 2012, 1:18 AM
Happy birthday Allbikins!! Love ya, and hope you come back to us some day (after your move, of course)!

onewhocares
Sep 7, 2012, 1:21 AM
Hello and Happy Birthday to one of my favorite folks. Hope life is treating you well. As a a matter of fact I leaving in a few hours to head your way. Would love to meet you and give you a huge HUG.
Miss you so much.