PDA

View Full Version : Sept Play Party--Washington State

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 5, 2012, 11:08 PM
Sept Play Party At Rick's Country Hideaway

Hello Darlings. Time to mark your calendars for another rousing, and Arousing, time at Rick's Hideaway. It will be on Saturday Sept 29th begining at one in the afternoon until approx 10 p.m.

At this party my loves, I am requesting a donation of $10 each, to help off-set the costs of the hot tub, electricity, and laundry. Rick has graciously opened his home to us, and I think we need to help him out him for his love and generousity. :}
But I ask you: Where else can you find a marvelous play place that has an indoor private Hot Tub, large King Sized playbed, individul play rooms for a little private fun, a wonderful massage table, and a clean, comfortable, relaxed local place to play for that little amount? Plus some Wondrous foods, great laughter, and fun adult conversations.

This month's party will be a Lingerie/Pajama party. Ladies! Come on out and get dressed up in you're finest “Purdies” or your most comfy Jammies. Gentlemen, don your comfy sleep pants or just your undies if you like..Its all good!

This will be a Family Styled Pot Luck as normal, so bring something scrumptious to share with your fellow partiers. It doesnt have to be fancy, just what is most ecomomical on you. Bring whatever you'd like to throw on the grill too if you'd like. A couple of us are making main dishes, so please coordinate with me and let me know what you'd like to bring..:}

Thus far we have :
Home Made Chickie n Dumplin's (Mine)
Dinner bread
Pineapple Upside Down Muffins

What you'll need to bring with you:
Towels for the shower and Hot Tub
Your own Condoms, lubes, toys, chuck's pads, ect.. to make your playtime the most pleasurable.

If you're interested, please drop me a note, and I'll get you on the Invite List..:}
Cant wait to see ya'll!

Mama Minx (Cat)
Coordinator.