PDA

View Full Version : just to say ......

Gleekybaby
Jun 20, 2006, 10:50 PM
Goodbye...

i love u all. i cant seem to do anything right nor can i please a soul on this world,
i cant seem to help my self even tho i try.

take care EVERYONE

love u all...

gleek

BiButterfly
Jun 20, 2006, 10:56 PM
Gleekybaby this is just dramatic... and you seem to love drama. You have alot of people trying to help you... but you won't help yourself. You have resources at your finger tips... yet you find an excuse to do nothing. It is not that you can't do 'anything right'... it is that you don't want to change your life for the better because it involves some effort on your behalf.

You need to get up and help yourself... before you can allow others into your life.

tink1978
Jun 20, 2006, 10:57 PM
Hey what is going on? where are you going. you cant leave. ahhhhhhhhh :(

If you must leave at least send me a message explaining what happened.

tink

JohnnyV
Jun 20, 2006, 11:32 PM
Gleeky

Wherever you go, I hope you are alright. My prayers are with you.

J

arana
Jun 20, 2006, 11:46 PM
Gleeky, I don't know what happened but I hope you are ok and I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. Please take a step back and think about if this is really what you want to do.

vandalheart123
Jun 20, 2006, 11:55 PM
Gleeky... You know I care about you.. but there is only so much I can do okay... I do want you to be happy but in the end YOU have to make the changes nesserey to be happy... Only you can really save yourself..

Im always here to talk you know that.. wether or not you take the advice given to you is up to you.

Love,

Vandalheart oxox

Michael623
Jun 21, 2006, 12:15 AM
Gleeky, please be careful. We all love you and are here to help. You please so many souls here at bisex, please see that you are loved.

Hugs,
Michael

csrakate
Jun 21, 2006, 12:46 AM
Gleeky,
We've been down this road so many times before with you. Your post only leads me to believe that either you are no longer doing what is necessary to make yourself better...or that you are using the drama of such a post to manipulate the feelings of some others.

Please think twice before you do this again...you know good and well that there are people here that care about you...

Hugs,
Kate

BI BOYTOY
Jun 21, 2006, 6:32 AM
hey gleeky, please dont go? we all love you in here if you have to go then take care.i dont like saying good buy to anybody so ill see you later. and what happend? please tell us,maybe we can help? :( :( :(

usedbear1950
Jun 21, 2006, 7:00 AM
Gleeky,
We've been down this road so many times before with you. Your post only leads me to believe that either you are no longer doing what is necessary to make yourself better...or that you are using the drama of such a post to manipulate the feelings of some others.

Please think twice before you do this again...you know good and well that there are people here that care about you...

Hugs,
Kate

Ditto

ur ever luvin
usedbear

wildangel
Jun 21, 2006, 7:50 AM
Gleeky, you are very well loved here which is evident from all the replies so far since you created this post less than twelve hours ago (while most of us were probably sleeping, I might add). I, myself, consider you one of the most interesting and considerate members of this site and feel it would be a shame to see you go.

If you decide to leave, take care of yourself and be sure to check back on the people here that love you so much just so we know you're doing well. :love87:

onewhocares
Jun 21, 2006, 8:24 AM
Gleeky,

Ditto twice to what Kate and Used Bear have said. I know, better than anyone that life is hard and the choices you make are not always easy ones. But as others have said, in the end, it is YOU who must make them, hard as they are. I do wish you well and may the journey you take lead you to the place you want to be.

Belle

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 21, 2006, 11:02 AM
Gleeky,

Honey, You need to gather your strength. Doing so will be the only way to make the necessary choices and the work it takes to make life better for you. I don't want you to leave, I believe everyone deserves happiness and friendship. Be strong, everyone can find strength in a time of need. Its not any where else, but inside you. Take care of yourself. I will miss you. You have always been nice to me.

Avocado
Jun 21, 2006, 11:31 AM
Please don't do anything stupid

Driver 8
Jun 21, 2006, 2:14 PM
Gleeky,

I can't read your mind and I won't pretend to. I'm offering this as something to consider, not as a way of telling you what you're thinking or feeling.

It seems as though you fall into a pattern that's something like this:

1. You talk about a problem.
2. People suggest changes that could help with the problem.
3. You make an extreme statement about being worthless.
4. Some people respond to tell you you're great.

What I'd like you to consider is this.

When people say "you might get better results if you do things differently," are you interpreting what they say as "everything I do is wrong?" even though that's probably not what they meant?

Do you think that the pain you're in is caused by the criticism offered by people who want to help? Is it possible that the pain comes from examining what you could do differently? Even if the advice you've been offered isn't useful?

Are you making extreme statements because you hope people will offer sympathy? Do you wnt these offers of sympathy, these people telling you you're okay, because they'll somehow cancel out the people who are suggesting you change?

Like I say, I'm not trying to read your mind, but it seems like there have been a couple of cycles like this, and I wonder if there's something going on other than what's on the surface. I hate to see you suffering but I also don't think this pattern is going to get you out of it. Perhaps examining yourself and asking what it is you want will help you figure out a more effective way to get it. (Or perhaps, of course, what I've said isn't useful at all; in which case you may freely file it under "unhelpful advice.")

usedbear1950
Jun 21, 2006, 8:37 PM
Gleeky,

I can't read your mind and I won't pretend to. I'm offering this as something to consider, not as a way of telling you what you're thinking or feeling.

It seems as though you fall into a pattern that's something like this:

1. You talk about a problem.
2. People suggest changes that could help with the problem.
3. You make an extreme statement about being worthless.
4. Some people respond to tell you you're great.

What I'd like you to consider is this.

When people say "you might get better results if you do things differently," are you interpreting what they say as "everything I do is wrong?" even though that's probably not what they meant?

Do you think that the pain you're in is caused by the criticism offered by people who want to help? Is it possible that the pain comes from examining what you could do differently? Even if the advice you've been offered isn't useful?

Are you making extreme statements because you hope people will offer sympathy? Do you wnt these offers of sympathy, these people telling you you're okay, because they'll somehow cancel out the people who are suggesting you change?

Like I say, I'm not trying to read your mind, but it seems like there have been a couple of cycles like this, and I wonder if there's something going on other than what's on the surface. I hate to see you suffering but I also don't think this pattern is going to get you out of it. Perhaps examining yourself and asking what it is you want will help you figure out a more effective way to get it. (Or perhaps, of course, what I've said isn't useful at all; in which case you may freely file it under "unhelpful advice.")

Double Ditto

ur ever luvin
usedbear

arana
Jun 21, 2006, 8:41 PM
Double Ditto

ur ever luvin
usedbear
Can you triple ditto?

Confused4life
Jun 21, 2006, 9:55 PM
Can you triple ditto?

Honey you know I love you and you are such a special person. I ditto this because I don't want you to make some of the mistakes I have regarding this sort of drama.....eventually all it does is drive people who care about you away, because they get exhausted. It took me losing one of my longest friendships last year to realize that I had been doing this.....and it made me open my eyes to things I thought I had only been doing to myself...when in all actuality I had been hurting the people around me who cared. We love you and care about you...we are here to talk....you know how to reach me.

Please reach out

C4L

Gleekybaby
Jun 21, 2006, 11:12 PM
um id like to apologise for htis VERY stupid thread... i thank everyone fro the kick up the arse..

i promise this will not happen agian
i lost ontrol of myslef for the fist tiem in along time and well i want to say IM SORRY

:(

codybear3
Jun 21, 2006, 11:55 PM
It is said that we need to get a grip on life....Stay on top of the action....Keep your shit together....Always watch where your going and remember where you've been...But dammit, Gleeky, every once in a while, we lose it and it can't be helped...Shit happens but then we keep going on...And as far it it not happening again, well, if it does then it does and we will still be here ready to "kick up that arse of yours" if need be.... :grouphug: :paw: :paw:

arana
Jun 22, 2006, 2:20 AM
um id like to apologise for htis VERY stupid thread... i thank everyone fro the kick up the arse..

i promise this will not happen agian
i lost ontrol of myslef for the fist tiem in along time and well i want to say IM SORRY

:(
Big ((((((((((((((((Gleeky))))))))))))))))))) Hug!!!! We all lose it from time to time Sweetie, just talk to us if you need to. You know we're here for you. You may not always like what we have to say, but we do mean well and never would wish you any harm. Don't drive us away with the drama ok? Glad to have you back!

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 2:16 PM
what the heck even happened here ?
i know im new but id really like to know about stuff i guess , im curious and also it seems to be dramatic . . if its none of my business , then tell me so . . . :(

i guess since this site is called bisexual.com its about a problem with yourself or your sexuality . . but hej , if at any time you need someone to cheer you up - no problem , im the most happy and optimistic person sometimes you can find , at least im mostly fine to talk to ;) take a shot if you like once . .

strawberry8302
Jun 24, 2006, 3:58 PM
OMG Gleeky, you scared the shit out of me! Come on, don't do that. You know you have a bunch of ppl here at this site that love you, so when you feel like that, always remember to come here and talk to us. I know I'll try and be there for you. I know we don't know each other that well, but I still care about you, and anything that goes on with you. I don't want you to do anything stupid because of something stupid. Hopefully you really came to your senses and realized that there are lots of people who care about you, we're just all over the world....

HUGS FROM NY!!!!! :)

Haemoglobin
Jun 24, 2006, 11:34 PM
hmmm...i still dont know whats going on . but what i know is that the girl its all about does not response to this thread much it seems so wheres the point ? what happened even . . man this is a way to make one curious , it sounds like a soap opra or some drama . . im may not saying so much about it , i dont know whats going on . . :(