PDA

View Full Version : The big choice - Chocolate or Crisps (potato chips)?

eitherway<3
Sep 5, 2012, 9:05 AM
Had this discussion with some friends today just for a bit of fun, if you could only choose one for the rest of your life what would it be? :)
(id go for Crisps!!!)

Gearbox
Sep 5, 2012, 10:14 AM
Chocolate! Oh yes!:bowdown: There's way more variety than crisps and you get more value for money too! For eg - a bag of crisps is realy about 1/5 a bag of crunched crisps. Who are they fooling? Just who are they trying to con? Eh? Eh? Hm?

tenni
Sep 5, 2012, 10:53 AM
I'd definitely go for Chocolate(see I give it a capital ;) Chocoholic here.

What I think that you have pointed out are the two strongest taste sensation variation. Sweet and salty are two very strong taste sensations that a lot of people have a preference. Those poor buggers who have a chocolate allergy have only one choice.(I know a few chocolate allergy people) :(

csrakate
Sep 5, 2012, 10:55 AM
How about Chocolate covered potato chips!! I love them!!! I love the combination of sweet and salty! But if I had to choose, I'd choose chocolate over chips....any day!

DiamondDog
Sep 5, 2012, 11:08 AM
Chocolate since I like all different types of it especially dark chocolate.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 5, 2012, 4:44 PM
I gotta go with Kate, Chocolate Covered Crisps!!! That being said I am addicted to Chicken Crisps and can't get them here in the states so I'll just keep going with my Hershey's coma.

StupidlyHappy
Sep 5, 2012, 4:59 PM
I would have to go with crisps - they are my weakness when it comes to non-healthy eating. I could eat a whole bag without thinking about it (maybe that is why I can't lose those 10 pounds). Love salty snacks more than the sweet ones.

darkeyes
Sep 5, 2012, 8:31 PM
Like both.. prefer choccie but dont have that much of either.. ver dangerous so they r both on strict ration... supermarket multipacks r a bit cheeky.. few grams in a packet..rip off.. but 2 packets and a pound on the bum (wy is it me arse always cops it?)... for fun tho we make our own crisps and do all kinds of experiments.. never tried choccie on crisps..mite think bout that.... me red chilli crisps wiv garlic, cumin an' coriander r summat yummie tho.. nice lil nip on tongue... made some wiv green chilli 1ce.. God.. they turned out looking really gross.. the green chilli turned them lookin' nasty an' inedible...... me daughter and 'er m8 liked them but I refused to try 'em and Kate almost passed out in revulsion.. Lou tentatively tried 1 on tip of 'er tongue and then she screamed in agony as the nip turned 2 fire... poor babba.. 'er face wos a picture tho *laffs*... wonder how they'd go down covered in choccie?:confused:

Long Duck Dong
Sep 5, 2012, 9:43 PM
crisps, we have favors like sunday roast, nacho cheese, seafood, mince pie.... and chocolate gives me migraines...

void()
Sep 6, 2012, 8:02 AM
Neither, peppermint puffs. Also like dried apple slices, dried pineapple, papaya, mango, figs, apricots, raisins. Been working toward healthier. Lost eight pounds, 77 more to go.

darkeyes
Sep 6, 2012, 11:38 AM
Part of me dinner 2 day wos a packet of salt n shake... luff salt n shake...finishin' off me salad wen me daughter breezes in an wiv no by ur leave picks up me crisps rips them open an munches them... now if I remember correctly this mornin' she had 'er dinner prepared as usual an in wiv that packed dindin was packet of salt n shake as requested...... also sponged 3 quid off Kate, tried to tap me for another 2 on way to school.. so how come I never so much as sniffed me own salt n shake until they flew past me lug 'ole on way 2 waste paper bin? Wos this repayment cos mummy Fran refused ''er 2 quid? Am I too soft? Should schools bring back the tawse? Eats another packet of me salt n shake might just change me mind on that latter 1...

darkeyes
Sep 7, 2012, 8:22 AM
Now shudder ye choccie luffers...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19463119

*passes round pail for folk 2 have gud honk...*