PDA

View Full Version : Notable Deaths of 2012

DuckiesDarling
Sep 3, 2012, 6:55 PM
Found this link as I was on fb and a friend shared the article about Michael Clarke Duncan dying.

Enjoy but have patience, every so often they put an ad in just click to next pic. There are a lot of names on there, some I was aware of their deaths, some took me my surprise and honestly some I'd never heard of until now.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-2012notables-gallery,0,1269713.photogallery

goldenfinger
Sep 6, 2012, 2:03 AM
Didn't see Hal Davis there,,he will live on in some great music he left behind.

odissius2b
Sep 6, 2012, 6:52 AM
Didn't see Hal Davis there,,he will live on in some great music he left behind.

I think you meant Hal DAVID, who died a few days ago. He wrote the lyrics to some of the most memorable songs Burt Bacharach ever composed. And, you're right...their music will live on.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 6, 2012, 7:11 AM
Well, I see Hal David as number 2 right after the pic of Michael Clarke Duncan.... but there are quite possibly several that are out there that touched us in some way or another that are gone and didn't make the list. The writers of it were after all, only human.

MyTimeNow
Sep 6, 2012, 7:21 AM
Impressive list. I had forgotten about some of the names, as it kept going and going......and going. Several of those names could easily spark debates, while others are thought of fondly for the memories they've given fans.