PDA

View Full Version : Who has a penchant of fetish for underwear? Tell us about it!

lolguy
Sep 2, 2012, 1:30 AM
Do you like skimpy briefs? Sheer, pouch bikinis? Thongs? Do tighty-whties filled with your bulge turn you on? Do you like showing off in your undies? Are you wearing panties now?

How do you feel? Do you like to show off, or just model to yourself in the mirror? What got you started?

Tell us now, we want to know.

hicuts
Sep 2, 2012, 5:37 AM
I wear panties exclusively. Am wearing Bali firm control panty shaper, which I love. Sometimes I show them off and have worn a black one swimming and elicited a few stares.
I got started in my early teens wearing my mothers panties, girdles, and hose. It wasn't long before she caught me, but that's another story.

MyTimeNow
Sep 2, 2012, 1:13 PM
I guess boxer briefs would be my choice for men. Boy shorts, thongs, and non-granny panties on women.

I do like the way I look in boxer briefs as well, both with my bulge and the way they wrap around my thighs. I do have nice legs, so it only enhances things.

After years of wearing tighty whities, I started to wear color briefs. I never cared for regular boxers really, but the first time I spotted boxer briefs, I knew I found my life underwear.

Gearbox
Sep 2, 2012, 2:30 PM
Was definately catalougue underwear models that got me into underwear. I don't like overly 'sexy sexy' underwear on m or f. Just the basic knickers n briefs do for me. I like plain white knickers on the ladies and any cheap crap on the gentelmen (exept those baggy boxers). If they TRY to fain 'sexy' with fashion, they are just not sexy to me. I likes em natural as possble. Have a bit of bush sticking over your tight whities and you've got my services if you need them m&f.:bowdown:

I obviously like to take dirty pics of me in (or out) of my white underwear.lol I love bulgeplay and think men in particular look better with them on. At least for a while.

darkeyes
Sep 2, 2012, 2:34 PM
Not fetish zactly.. but I do think me bum looks good in undies... better than out of 'em so sayeth some...:(.. but they fib. I kno that..:bigrin:

djones
Sep 2, 2012, 2:55 PM
I wouldn't qualify for the fetish category, but sexy bodies in sexy undies - Bring It On !

Whatever style works best for the person in particular works for me. Some things that look sexy on one person, are not necessarily sexy on another. That said, loose boxers on guys and "granny panties" on girls are tad boring.

As for me, I tend more toward wearing the trunk style these days - I like the comfort, and they do give me a feeling of sexy . . .