PDA

View Full Version : OOOOPS We both fell out of the closet!!!!!

JDbi75
Sep 2, 2012, 12:24 AM
Hello,
We are new here and recently came out to eachother. My wife and I have been married for 18 years now and 3 weeks ago we both confided in one another about our bisexual:impleasedity. I had never thought in all the time we have been together that she was bi and struggling with her sexuality the same way I had been struggling with mine. Needless to say here we are now a married couple with the typical american family , only difference is the family is now headed by two fags....lol just kidding ..... Are there any others out there like us that fell out of the closet together? We are both Bi-curious we have never been with the same sex before but acknowledge that we both have always had an intense desire to be with the same sex. If any other couple has a similar story we would like to hear about it......... Thanks .....JD....

Brian
Sep 2, 2012, 1:32 AM
Cool personal story! I too am interested in hearing if there are other couples like this - where it was a mutual coming out story.

And welcome to the site!

- Drew :paw:

Realist
Sep 2, 2012, 9:21 AM
You're a lucky man, JD!

I have been actively bisexual since I was 14 (72 now) Have hidden my sexuality all my life.

After my 3rd divorce, I decided I would never find a lady who could accept my bisexuality. As one who has only had sexual relations while in relationships, I decided to see if I could meet a guy, who I could spend the rest of my life with. That lead me to this site in 2008.

For the first time, I was open and honest about myself with others and I have found friends here, too. Then, a female member began a private conversation with me. I didn't expect anything from our correspondence, but soon we became close. We actually met in January 2009 and have been lovers ever since!

If I had been honest, like you were, who knows where my life would have lead!

I'm glad you both came out and now can live your lives as you want. Be careful, there are pitfalls...but there can also be a world of fun and pleasure, too!

biblkman
Sep 2, 2012, 12:22 PM
Good for the both of you !
Welcome to the site,

If the two of you stay open and honest with each other you will find a whole new world of understanding and you will be surprised how much closer you will become, just be honest with yourselves as well that being said....

If you plan to bring someone, a couple or if you decide to let each other have a sexual encounter with someone else please remember communication is the one of the most important things in a successful marriage or relationship.

I wish you luck and happiness on your new journey

NjbiGuy01
Sep 2, 2012, 3:04 PM
How lucky are you both !!! :)

IndyBiFun
Sep 2, 2012, 3:06 PM
Wow!

What a nice surprise for both of you!

Enjoy it and congrats.

goldenfinger
Sep 3, 2012, 4:01 AM
Me and my ex, now back together, came out to each other when driving between Sydney and Brisbane. She told me about how a number of lesbians had "mover on her" and she had been with a few women. I told her about my "near experience" in my early 20's. Sadly, it never happen, but it has been my dream and fantasy ever since.When you both wait for the other to make the first move, many times nothing happens.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 3, 2012, 4:12 AM
Hello,
We are new here and recently came out to eachother. My wife and I have been married for 18 years now and 3 weeks ago we both confided in one another about our bisexual:impleasedity. I had never thought in all the time we have been together that she was bi and struggling with her sexuality the same way I had been struggling with mine. Needless to say here we are now a married couple with the typical american family , only difference is the family is now headed by two fags....lol just kidding ..... Are there any others out there like us that fell out of the closet together? We are both Bi-curious we have never been with the same sex before but acknowledge that we both have always had an intense desire to be with the same sex. If any other couple has a similar story we would like to hear about it......... Thanks .....JD....

Congrats to you, that's so wonderful.

falcondfw
Sep 3, 2012, 5:35 AM
Me and my ex, now back together, came out to each other when driving between Sydney and Brisbane. She told me about how a number of lesbians had "mover on her" and she had been with a few women. I told her about my "near experience" in my early 20's. Sadly, it never happen, but it has been my dream and fantasy ever since.When you both wait for the other to make the first move, many times nothing happens.

Golden,
I think that is absolutely awesome.
You know, people all over the world, get hitched or "married" because that is what they think they need to do.
You two have truly communicated. And that cannot be replaced.
There are so many things that are totally important to the survival of the relationship. Trust, honor. Honesty. Communication. Many other things. But those are the foundations of a partnership that works. I only suggest that BOTH of you be careful n your newfound relationship. Both of you need to be TOTALLY honest. You need to communicate EVERYTHING!

JDbi75
Sep 3, 2012, 7:23 AM
Thanks for all of your responses, and we appreciate all of the advice. Since this is new to us we enjoy reading and learning from past experiences. We are not sure how far we will take this but we know for sure that we will be open and honest about everything. Thanks again for the words of encouragement.. JD...