PDA

View Full Version : cock size...preference?

Warrior Poet 69
Sep 1, 2012, 4:00 PM
Ok, so smaller is obviously easier to handle orally. That's a given. Personally though, when getting it at the other end I prefer bigger. also I don't mind gagging a little bit either. I guess I'd say my preference would be the larger the better till I get to the point ofliterally choking! How bout y'all?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 1, 2012, 4:38 PM
Seven to eight inches is a good size either for oral of penatration pleasures. I too love smaller for oral(because I have an oral fixation) and for...fucking...too big is too painful for me. Bigger isnt necessarily better. Done right, its all good..:}
Cat

i_shoot_blanks
Sep 1, 2012, 4:42 PM
After radiation treatments and some damage to the area, I have been very apprehensive about attempting to receive anal again. However, if I could find a small enough cock ........

Gearbox
Sep 1, 2012, 4:50 PM
I love bulgeplay so a big cock & balls is great there. Oraly I like a well defined ridged helmet on an uncut average-big cock to suck, and a low hanging pair of balls to play with while rimming. Big enough to get a good stroke going in my hand as I fuck, but not so long that I can't finger his eurethra.
About 7" should do it.lol

Bihornyguy
Sep 1, 2012, 5:32 PM
8 inches max But prefer 6-7"

Wishful
Sep 1, 2012, 6:42 PM
I'd be happy to have any size in my mouth, but a small and slender cock can easily drive balls deep into my face so the pelvic bone hits my upper lip hard and the pubic hair can push into my mouth. Up to now this has all been wishful thinking for me, but maybe this list will bring me (and hopefully my wife) a new partner to explore this part of life.

Randypan
Sep 1, 2012, 8:15 PM
The bigger the better. Largest I've ever had was over 10" and as big around as a beer can. Loved it but haven't seen one like it since. Although I keep looking.

Waylon
Sep 1, 2012, 8:21 PM
I am an oral bi male, love to get my lips around a mushroom head with about 6 to 8 inches length. I enjoy taking my men down to the nut sack if clean and fresh: have done a bigger cock, at least 10 inches a few times but it really was too much work, and yes I did inhale.

ohbimale
Sep 2, 2012, 3:11 AM
I think that 6 to 8 inches hard is a good cock size for oral. Usually the guys I have hooked up with have been 6 inches hard or smaller. My current regular hookup is around 4.5 inches hard which makes deep throating easy. Oh and he is a heavy cummer.

I have yet to try anal. All the guys I have hooked up with were into receiving head so far. I am looking forward to meeting a guy who is into both as I would like to try being penetrated in my ass. So I can only speak to sucking cock.

Binproud
Sep 2, 2012, 5:51 AM
I like most all sizes simply for the fact of the pleasure your giving the receiver. 6 to 7 and a little thick is best because of it being a little more challenge. Being the one on bottom while performing a 69 with someone - balls on your nose and a view of a man's ass is great with a thick cock.....

Bisexual Explorer
Sep 2, 2012, 6:58 AM
I've had cocks from 4" to about 10". They're all good. For oral, 6-8" works best; any thickness works fine.
Bisexual Explorer

lost1
Sep 2, 2012, 8:08 AM
I like 6.5 to 8c, i have yet to try a cock bigger than 6.5 anal

MyTimeNow
Sep 2, 2012, 12:53 PM
Like a good portion of responders, about 6-8 inches is probably a good bet as far as oral goes. I would at least like someone around my size. As far as for anal, I've never received (yet), but one of these days would like to try it, so probably a good 6 would be a decent start. I wouldn't mind sucking 10+ one of these days either.

cbj4162
Sep 2, 2012, 5:32 PM
i like thick with a big mushroom helmet! yum

biblkman
Sep 2, 2012, 9:53 PM
I like 5 to 8 inches if it 8 inches I have a lot to play with for oral and I never bottomed but if I ever do 5 to 6 inches,

goldenfinger
Sep 3, 2012, 4:09 AM
The same as myself for both, 6 1/2, but would love to try to play with one 10in just to see what it would be like.

luvtocum
Sep 5, 2012, 10:22 AM
I have a bud that loves my eight inches, his is close to my size maybe alittle less in girth, but i have had bigger and smaller, depends on whos driving with experience. But i prefer to suck about 8 in and be fucked by the same.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 5, 2012, 10:39 AM
It's a difficult question really...lol. Size is truly "not everything". I can deep throat, and length is exciting, and tickles me in places I like feeling cock. I have been with a few men that were so thick, I could barely get them in my mouth ! I jerked, liked, played with their balls, and made the best of it, but felt frustrated.....For anal, it's more about not having too much thickness (for me anyway). I've handled over 8" anally. It looked thick, but was somehow thin internally (the bone structure, if you will), and the guy was a zen master. He was a professional massage therapist ( had a certificate, but I think he was a "pro", ok I admit it !) but he was very gentle. He had a football players build, short and stocky, but a nice cock. After a nice massage (during which he "accidently" kept rubbing his cock on my arm and elbow through his sheer sweat pants...he eventually worked his was down my back and up my legs to my butt. I moved my legs apart enough to send the right signal. He slipped on a glove, and began to work my ass with his fingers, worked my prostate till I began dripping fluid, jerked my cock a little, while he added lots of lube, and then he eventually asked "do you want to fool around ?" We moved to his livingroom floor, where he put down some pillows and a towel. I got on my hands and knees and he gently and slowly took his time getting in a little at a time....just the tip, then out. Then the head, then out, little by little he made his way in. When I reached down to feel his balls, I was shocked to see he was "balls in". All the way !. It was a wonderful mix of warmth, bordering on pain, but overridden by so much pleasure, I didn't mind it at all. Had he been wider or thicker, I could not have handled him.:)

Jobelorocks
Sep 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
I prefer 5-8", I like thicker penises, but thicker and longer are not as pleasant to go down on. Any longer than 8" inches penetration starts to feel like being punched in the stomach from the inside. As far as pleasing me, just as long as you are in that range, you shouldn't have a problem as long as you are good with angles and such. I find that guys with bigger cocks can think that since they have big cocks they don't need any style and most of the time end up not making me orgasm at all because of arrogance.

michel
Sep 5, 2012, 12:48 PM
6-8 inches for oral is perfect. Anything over 8" gives me too much to work with. For anal though, my preference is 8-10". I love it thick and deep, as long as my lover takes his time with the first one or two strokes.

BICURIOUSONE69
Sep 7, 2012, 2:05 PM
i like thick with a big mushroom helmet! yumIve got one of those for you

cornholejoe
Sep 7, 2012, 8:02 PM
6 to 8 is all i am willing to take oral or anal

sterculius
Sep 10, 2012, 5:49 PM
I'm strictly a cocksucker, but I don't have a gag reflex and I enjoy feeling a thick cock sliding in and out of my throat! The biggest cock I've sucked was between 8 and 9 inches long but very thick! He held onto my head and forced it all the way down my throat. I LOVE being throatfucked!!

tenncuriousforfun
Sep 10, 2012, 7:11 PM
I like them 8 to 12 and thick for anal. Not too big on oral.

Diablo598
Sep 10, 2012, 9:23 PM
I have only sucked a cock one time and that one was of average size so thus far I don't really have a preference. I know that I am scared about taking something up my ass bigger than six or seven inches. I will find out in a couple of months when the girlfriend is gone then I hope to really find out what it feels like to have a hot cock up my ass.

smoothinsatin
Sep 10, 2012, 9:57 PM
Hmmm good question... Have had small (3") and large. My preference is in the middle range, 5-7". For oral definitely slightly thinner. For anal, well shorter and thicker is my preference. But my first was a thick 7.5 and it's still my favourite!

twoforone16
Sep 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
I like 8 plus although a thick 8" is the biggest I have had I would love to try a 10 plus the wife likes 8 or less in her pussy but my 6" is as big as she likes in her ass. So I guess any cock bigger than 8" and she will just take the pictures

pittsfieldm
Sep 13, 2012, 1:43 AM
For Oral any size doesn't matter. For anal, I prefer 7 to 8inches. Nothing to big...

bigtime2013
Jan 12, 2014, 11:46 PM
orally i suck 8 inches and dont gag, luv the pulsating once all 8 is down the throat, i guess i have a deep gag reflex

twoforone16
Jan 13, 2014, 12:48 AM
We both like 6 to 8 inches for what ever they want done

Dunmor
Jan 13, 2014, 9:45 AM
6 to 7 inches, not too thick. I enjoy oral and can handle most sizes, its the anal that I prefer someone smaller....

bigtime2013
Jan 13, 2014, 5:24 PM
prefer 6 or larger, to reach down my really deep throat, largest has been 8 - 9 full inches and bout 3 inches round

bigtime2013
Jan 13, 2014, 5:36 PM
a big mushroom helment, i want one

BiCuriousVAN
Jan 13, 2014, 7:56 PM
Like most with my limited experience, I like 6-8 and not too thick, as I want to try anal and in case we get there, I don't want anybody too big for my first time.

jem_is_bi
Jan 13, 2014, 11:05 PM
prefer 6 or larger, to reach down my really deep throat, largest has been 8 - 9 full inches and bout 3 inches round That is so Great and feels so Good!

Lover_Not_Fighter
Jan 14, 2014, 10:47 PM
5-6" is good for me, uncut the better!

kiproberts
Jan 15, 2014, 12:58 PM
I have a prefer 5-8 inches. But I have never thrown one aside because size.

takeuallin
Jan 15, 2014, 3:43 PM
Hey Wishfuln
My cocks would be perfect for you.

I'd be happy to have any size in my mouth, but a small and slender cock can easily drive balls deep into my face so the pelvic bone hits my upper lip hard and the pubic hair can push into my mouth. Up to now this has all been wishful thinking for me, but maybe this list will bring me (and hopefully my wife) a new partner to explore this part of life.