PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh just to lighten things up a bit

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 28, 2012, 7:38 PM
Some people will do anything for money and fame (http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2012/08/28/ill-do-anything-to-win-money/)

DuckiesDarling
Aug 28, 2012, 7:41 PM
cringing and laughing while watching.. and betting those people really wished for longer legs sometimes.... .

slipnslide
Aug 28, 2012, 7:54 PM
Some people will do anything for money and fame (http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2012/08/28/ill-do-anything-to-win-money/)

I like your boobs.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 28, 2012, 7:57 PM
I like your boobs. Say you love my ass too so Whats his Butt will get his nose out of it.. please? Oh ***Boobie squishes****** to you

Realist
Aug 28, 2012, 8:03 PM
My cousin married a guy for his money, then got famous for kicking his ass, when she caught him cheating!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 28, 2012, 8:07 PM
My cousin married a guy for his money, then got famous for kicking his ass, when she caught him cheating!

It didn't take place in Arkansas did it? With a curling iron in the bedroom?

Realist
Aug 28, 2012, 8:24 PM
Nope, New Jersey. She hit him with her fist, after he slapped her for ruining his date! He was out like a light! I guess growing up with 3 brothers made her tough!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 28, 2012, 8:26 PM
Nope, New Jersey. She hit him with her fist, after he slapped her for ruining his date! He was out like a light! I guess growing up with 3 brothers made her tough!

OMG that's quite a situation! Sometimes it pays to have lots of brothers!

i_shoot_blanks
Aug 29, 2012, 1:35 PM
I like your boobs.
:tongue:
How perfectly crude!!!! (LOL)
I have just one thing to say about this entire episode .....

You have the most magnificent, lovely, gorgeous, sexy, and good lookin' breasts!!!!

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 29, 2012, 3:38 PM
Bewbs (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=343_1346135789) R Cool ^ ^

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 5:20 PM
Curiosity finally got the better of me and I had to take a look - I agree, your boobs are pretty sweet. I salivated slightly.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 29, 2012, 5:29 PM
Ooooh You Guyssssssss. Did ya'll happen to make it past my boobs to watch the videos?

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 5:38 PM
Sadly for me, I didn't see any videos on your page when I looked for your boobs. I guess I'm not a "super member" yet. The boobs should hold me over a bit though ;)

DuckiesDarling
Aug 29, 2012, 6:50 PM
Psst.. Ray.. I'm just wondering why I didn't see boobs, I only saw dudes with naked butts doing things... Goes back to look again.. wonders if she is viewing same link... oh well guess it's proof men go for boobs, woman for asses. oh wait we just marry them ;) (freaking joke I am not a misandryst or whatever do not mistake a joke for an issue)

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 29, 2012, 7:00 PM
*Smirks*

It's that DD, or some haven't realized when there is txt in blue its usually a clickable link :P

DuckiesDarling
Aug 29, 2012, 7:06 PM
heheh, yeppers Ray, but they'll learn I guess... or not.

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 7:15 PM
Well I do for one know what's clickable or not, but I was preoccupied with people commenting on your boobs, that I lost all other thoughts about the link. I did in fact see the link before commenting about your boobs. Thought you had vids of your boobs in the wind or something, since this thread was becoming about your boobs. And I personally go for legs.

Anyway, humorous and hope they got paid enough.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 29, 2012, 7:40 PM
I like your boobs. This was the nicest thing he ever said to me *sniffles*

Well I do for one know what's clickable or not, but I was preoccupied with people commenting on your boobs, that I lost all other thoughts about the link. I did in fact see the link before commenting about your boobs. Thought you had vids of your boobs in the wind or something, since this thread was becoming about your boobs. And I personally go for legs.

Anyway, humorous and hope they got paid enough.

Well I don't have any leg pics without my husband's head in between them \o/

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 7:45 PM
T
Well I don't have any leg pics without my husband's head in between them \o/

No problemo - nice legs are nice legs, whether they have a little head or big head (or two) in between them. I'll take your word.