PDA

View Full Version : "Which kiss better - men or women?"

DiamondDog
Jun 20, 2006, 4:54 AM
in another thread where Avacado, JerzGuy/Fed, and I were writing about kissing.

On another site I write at someone asked me, "Which kiss better - men or women?" ; )

Here's how I replied:

They're both different. I like how the men I kiss have facial hair and it's a totally different sensation/feeling than kissing a woman. Honestly, it all boils down to the person. I have kissed women who didn't really do anything for me but they were crazy about me and I've kissed women who I was kinda crazy for.

I've kissed men that made waves of sensual pleasure travel up and down my body. Or I've felt a "spark" when I kissed certain men who I'm friends with on the lips.

But I've also kissed men where they went crazy for me but I didn't get anything out of it, coincidentally most of these men were clean shaven or way too pushy, or I didn't get the chance to know them yet.
---
I should mention that I have kissed A LOT more men than women, and that's partially because IMO gay/bi men are a lot more open to kissing each other in the right environment and my friends and I use it as a greeting between us.

Also, I think that most women would get offended if I just kissed them, even as a friend like I do with my male gay/bi friends.

Avocado
Jun 20, 2006, 9:42 AM
I haven't kissed another male since I was a kid. We snogged but didn't actually kiss, just straight to the tongues part. It's hard to say how it would be for me if I kissed a man now. I think I just love kissing :bigrin:

Itsjustme14
Jun 20, 2006, 10:11 AM
Interesting thought, and maybe a good excuse for a personal comparison and analysis. LOL!

I think I'm with you on this one Diamond Dog, having kissed both men and women, and it really depends on how "turned on" I am. It boils down to the person I am kissing or being kissed by.

Many times, I enjoy the making out part almost more than the actual sex act itself. Frankly, I could "make out" for hours, but then I love to explore and get to know someone's body with every part of my body, taking my time before I even get to the normal "sexual parts". It just seems like there are so many ways to excite and get excited by someone, why rush to the standard "parts" unless you are in a hurry?

Therefore kissing is a glorious part of making love, and sexual fulfillment. And I think kissing should be done often, although not casually, and since it is a socially acceptable public act I feel obligated to do it to the best of my ability in order to keep the standards high.

Any one wanna help me practice up?

warmpuppy
Jun 20, 2006, 10:26 AM
Interesting question, but I don't think it's one that is gender-specific. IMHO, kissing is an art unto itself, regardless of one's gender. The world is filled with great women kissers, lousy men kissers, and vice versa.

It is also a matter of individual preferences and definition of what constitutes a terrific kiss. I like warm, tender, sexy kisses that last three days, so having my oxygen cut off by an overly-aggressive kisser is a complete turn-off. On the other hand, you may like your oxygen cut-off.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 20, 2006, 11:07 AM
Ultimatley the best kisser male or female has to have a blended style. Meaning that you have the basics, tongue and lips, but blend to conform to who you are kissing. That way it becomes in sync and more passionate. Confindence plays a big part in it to. Its another form of language and you can easily read someones experience and desire through their kissing. I have had wonderful kissing sessions with both male and female, and also have had bad kissing with both. I don't like a lot of wetness with my kisses. It is ok to swallow and possible to do so while kissing. I like more use of lips then of the tongue.

Basically kissing is my biggest turn on, and if done correctly can be the only form of foreplay I need.

I am better at kissing than writing about it. :bigrin:

Avocado
Jun 20, 2006, 11:09 AM
i LOVE wetness :bigrin:

wildangel
Jun 20, 2006, 1:28 PM
Basically kissing is my biggest turn on, and if done correctly can be the only form of foreplay I need.

I'm the same way Little Ray.

Personally, I find kissing a woman so much more erotic that kissing men. But in saying this, I keep in mind that I have kissed more males than I can count on all the extremities on my body and one (yes, that's 1) female. But it's so soft and sensual. Not so rush and hurried. No scratchy stubble. And you've got all that gorgeous hair to run your hands through, a curvy body to hold, gorgeous hands doing the same to you. Yes, definitely better with women....:drool:

Avocado
Jun 20, 2006, 1:29 PM

Personally, I find kissing a woman so much more erotic that kissing men. But in saying this, I keep in mind that I have kissed more males than I can count on all the extremities on my body and one (yes, that's 1) female. But it's so soft and sensual. Not so rush and hurried. No scratchy stubble. And you've got all that gorgeous hair to run your hands through, a curvy body to hold, gorgeous hands doing the same to you. Yes, definitely better with women....:drool:

Someone in my fiancee's photo album has long hair and he's bi. If I got dumped and a man of his appearance came onto me I wouldn't say no :bibounce:

wildangel
Jun 20, 2006, 1:32 PM
I have to admit that a man with long hair and a clean shave is mighty attractive! :tongue: Yummy!

Avocado
Jun 20, 2006, 2:22 PM
Agreed, don't like taches or beards either

JohnnyV
Jun 20, 2006, 2:31 PM
I like kissing women better usually, because I feel like a total stud kissing a chick.

However, when I want to be slammed against a wall and have my mouth raped by a hot tongue, I kind of need a guy with facial hair to do that.

J

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 20, 2006, 2:55 PM
One thing I like about me and hubby both being bi, is we are good at, I don't want to say assuming roles, but reading the others needs. For instance, hubby can tell by the way I kiss him if I am Horny for a woman or not..If I am, then he sort of becomes submissive, He has such soft skin, fullish lips, pecs with nice nipples and a nice apple ass, that it is easy to feel him as femine, Or if I am in the mood for dominating a man, he will take it like a man so to speak. I know this sounds a little off the kissing topic, but he can just tell by the way I kiss what my mood is. He loves surprises.

DiamondDog
Jun 20, 2006, 4:09 PM
Agreed, don't like taches or beards either
facial hair rocks my world and is a big+++++++. of course there is an entire subculture of men that eroticize it.

I personally love it and the few times when I don't have any I feel all boyish and I don't really like that.

billy_campbell
Jun 20, 2006, 4:28 PM
First guy I ever kissed had a goatee, he was gay and ask me if kissing him with his facial hair was like kissing a woman between the legs. Well while kissing him was nice it wasn't like kissing a woman between the legs. Facial hair is a turn-on so is a nice smooth face. I like kissing both men and women. As to which is best it really depends on the person. Last guy I kissed was really a lousy kisser.

glantern954
Jun 20, 2006, 6:49 PM
It depends on the person and my mood. One of the interesting things I have found about kissing guys is that it often turns into a contest for the dominant role. When I kiss my wife passionately, she always becomes submissive. I'm not saying all women are this way though. :bigrin:

Confused4life
Jun 20, 2006, 9:26 PM

OK wildangel, you said EXACTALLY what I was thinking...that although I have only kissed one female, it did more for me then any men I have kissed....all I have to say is I can't wait to feel that again (any volunteers?)

C4L

wildangel
Jun 20, 2006, 10:42 PM
OK wildangel, you said EXACTALLY what I was thinking...that although I have only kissed one female, it did more for me then any men I have kissed....all I have to say is I can't wait to feel that again (any volunteers?)

C4L

Two girls between the two of us....we need more experience. Applications?

citystyleguy
Jun 20, 2006, 11:14 PM
neither kiss better than the other, and both can make the fire burn! i guess it comes down to the one you're sharing it with; damn, now i wish i had someone(s) to test the question! :three:

bigregory
Jun 20, 2006, 11:19 PM
I vote men kiss better :2cents:

innaminka
Jun 21, 2006, 2:55 AM
Ok, as someone who (blush) has done a fair bit of kissing of both sexes ..............
wait for it ..........

Sorry,

Women every time. They just have .... more intensity. Just my :2cents:

NightHawk
Jun 21, 2006, 3:16 AM
I have had 3 women kiss me so my spine and general nervous system tingled for at least an hour afterward. I have had good kisses from one man. Thusfar, the women are way ahead on kissing.