PDA

View Full Version : Division of Time

Vuillardgr
Aug 23, 2012, 9:32 PM
If you are married or in a relationship with a partner and have another lover, how would you go about developing the relationship with your lover while you maintain a healthy, loving environment with your wife/husband? There are issues of time, rules, etc.

Warrior Poet 69
Aug 24, 2012, 2:55 AM
Seems like the quick and easy answer would be to make sure that your lover is also your wife/husbands lover. Or am I being too easy? About my answer you dirty minded perverts! :impleased

Mrstreyme
Aug 24, 2012, 8:23 AM
I'd have to totally agree with you but it's a novel concept for some my husband included!!! Sure wish he could understand how that works as it is he still thinks he can sneak around behind my back and I don't know! After my offer to find someone we could play around with together that for whatever reason he couldn't go through with I think he just doesn't want to share me?
I understand many of you are faithful but to those who justify infidelity for whatever excuse the fact is it's a total selfish act.

Vuillardgr
Aug 24, 2012, 10:48 AM
I'd have to totally agree with you but it's a novel concept for some my husband included!!! Sure wish he could understand how that works as it is he still thinks he can sneak around behind my back and I don't know! After my offer to find someone we could play around with together that for whatever reason he couldn't go through with I think he just doesn't want to share me?
I understand many of you are faithful but to those who justify infidelity for whatever excuse the fact is it's a total selfish act.

Well, you seem to be trying to give him what he needs but yours have to be met as well. He has to start talking about why he feels the need to cheat and doesn't have to and also why he isn't open to your suggestion of a mutual play partner.

Vuillardgr
Aug 24, 2012, 10:52 AM
Seems like the quick and easy answer would be to make sure that your lover is also your wife/husbands lover. Or am I being too easy? About my answer you dirty minded perverts! :impleased

LOL ! Too funny! I guess that would be the easiest scenario, but sometimes the spouse and your lover might not be into each other or the spouse needs to have their own space and their own thing. Question is how to facilitate in order to keep the peace. I know some bi guys have lovers but can't stand the thought of their wife with another guy and she isn't into women. His needs are being met which is good , so how would you make sure she was happy?

Warrior Poet 69
Aug 24, 2012, 4:31 PM
My wife and I only play together. Period, end of story. May take longer to find someone we BOTH are willing to play with but we never have division of time our jealousy issues that way. We committed to each other, not each other and whoever we want as a lover that week.

welickit
Aug 24, 2012, 4:39 PM
We talked all this through BEFORE we got married.