PDA

View Full Version : Can You Help Us????

letsgetready
Jun 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
We are new to all of this. We are both bi curious but are having trouble finding the right people to share our first experience with. We were wondering if anyone in the South Florida area could tell us of any places to go just to try and meet people and how do you approach people to find out if they are bi? Neiter one of us is ready to try anything on our own we want to do this as a couple with a couple. Do any of you think that is possible or is it mostly one on one? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated....Thanks everyone. Ive really learned alot on here reading these forums so I thought I would ask one for myself. Thanks again....

arana
Jun 20, 2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the site. We have quite a few from Florida here so I hope someone will be able to help you with your request. Best of luck to you both!

twodelta
Jun 20, 2006, 2:39 AM
You two most certainly can take Your journey together. It's also OK to explore some on Your own. After all, You guys are both a couple AND individuals. Unfortunately, I don't know much about Florida, but may I make a suggestion to You that I made on another thread. Check out two churches. Both Unity and Universalist/Uniterian are nondenominational congregations and are very liberal and accepting to any and everyone. Chances are very good that You will meet other GLBT folks at either one. Just google to find their websites, where You can find out more about each and find the closest congregations to You. Good luck on Your journey, I think You'll find this to be one of the most exciting times of Your lives - Dave