PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had a sexual experience with the same sex though they are straight?

Lustylove
Aug 17, 2012, 8:28 AM
Just a little fantasy to be with a straight women, by herself, ive had threesomes with mf couples who are straght but i wanna have a straight one on one :P
So... any you guys or gals got with one of those strange hetros? xxxx

Paddarick69
Aug 17, 2012, 9:08 AM
err, uhh, wouldn't someone of the same gender having sex with you by definition not be straight?

tenni
Aug 17, 2012, 9:21 AM
err, uhh, wouldn't someone of the same gender having sex with you by definition not be straight?

In all this confusing sometimes area of what is straight , bi or gay, I would think that a person might identify as straight and have had one or two same sex experiences. If you are having sex with the same gender as yourself for the tenth time, you may not be straight no matter what you want to think about yourself.

I would think that the OP is referring to a woman who has not had any sexual experience with another woman?

I have been with several men who have not had sex with another man but they were wondering or curious to try. That is probably different than what the OP is referrring to?

Gearbox
Aug 17, 2012, 9:33 AM
Some heterosexuals TRY same sex out to see if they like it. If they don't, then they are still heterosexual. Some m&f prostitutes may perform same gender sex too, but are really heterosexual.

Paddarick69
Aug 17, 2012, 9:42 AM
ah, I gotcha Gear... I s'pose so

by~his~side
Aug 17, 2012, 2:13 PM
Tried f/f once out of curiosity. Still heterosexual here. I don't think I'll be going down there again.
At times I do find myself wondering what 'she'd' be like ('she' being any women that I happen to find attractive at
that given moment....woman at the mall, patient at work, family member of so and so....).

So, that being said...I do think about sex with another woman.
And when I stated that I didn't think I'd be going down there again...well, I'm old enough to know
to never say never.

Sex and sexuality.....definitely not black and white.
~D~

Paddarick69
Aug 17, 2012, 3:13 PM
lol, byhisside... Mrs. P is the same way... she may once in a blue moon find a woman attractive but, as she so pithily put it once, she'd rather stick her face in a plate of poop than put her face in some chica's chocha... ah well, I can still fantasize ;)

Abiguypilot
Aug 18, 2012, 3:38 PM
I'v given blowjobs to straight friends, but they always freaked out the next day when they sober up.. "what are you trying to do, make me gay???" Always pissed me off.

welickit
Aug 18, 2012, 4:12 PM
Men seem to be the ones who can't accept that they aren't straight............they crossed the line and when they did that takes away the old straight label. Women seem to be able to handle being bisexual much better, even after their first encounter.

guywholikesboth
Aug 19, 2012, 8:12 AM
First cock I had in my mouth i was 13 he was 14 he forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came swallowed it all. All the times i did him he never did me so i guess he was straight

jamieknyc
Aug 19, 2012, 11:07 AM
I wouldn't claim that someone who tried it one time and found it didn't do anything for them (which a lot of people do) is automatically bisexual by definition. That is like saying that trying a joint one time makes you a drug user.

ExSailor
Aug 19, 2012, 3:04 PM
Men seem to be the ones who can't accept that they aren't straight............they crossed the line and when they did that takes away the old straight label. Women seem to be able to handle being bisexual much better, even after their first encounter. There are also a lot of women who can't accept that they're not "straight" or even "lesbain". Just as there are a lot of bisexual men who can't accept that they're not "straight" or "gay".