PDA

View Full Version : A Doctors opinion on shaving the pubes.

Mulder
Aug 16, 2012, 11:53 AM
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/08/15/physician-end-the-war-on-pubic-hair/

Implanted
Aug 16, 2012, 1:10 PM
Interesting article, but I don't think it's going to keep me or anyone I know from removing their pubes. I like the way it looks and I like the way it feels. I like tatoos too, and many doctors discourage people from getting them. Same with piercings.

It's good to know that there are risks involved, but if given a choice between quitting smoking or drinking and quitting shaving my pubes, there are a few more health risks associated with alcohol and tobacco than there are with pubic hair removal.

Ok, so I did quit smoking, but can someone pass me another whiskey sour?

nitrog100
Aug 16, 2012, 1:27 PM
I really don't care about any slight risk it presents. People enjoy getting it on a lot more than they care about a slightly higher risk of infection. Hell, I work with disease and don't care. Fact of the matter is that pubic hair just gets in the way when it comes to sex.

FinkDoodle
Aug 16, 2012, 1:38 PM
Yes . . and armpit hair has a purpose too - as does leg hair, but that doesn't mean shaving it isn't desirable for women. Just because a person has a medical shingle on their wall doesn't mean they have Biblical knowledge of the human body. Her preaching is merely an opinion . . nothing more.

can i watch
Aug 16, 2012, 6:27 PM
EH... I think its actually pretty simple: Soap and Water, always use fresh razors and shave as often as you would your legs or underarms, kinda like everyday. The skin gets more used to shaving and theres less irritation. Oh and a nice soft powder is nice too.