PDA

View Full Version : Your Biggest Disaster With Another Guy

wanttotrythis
Aug 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
What was the worst experience you've had having sex with another guy? Just wondering so I'll be prepared.

Basin_Bouy
Aug 14, 2012, 12:23 AM
Hooked up with a guy online. His ad said he was a Top, found out in bed he was a Total Bottom, like me

pepperjack
Aug 14, 2012, 1:20 AM
Hooked up with a guy online. His ad said he was a Top, found out in bed he was a Total Bottom, like me

Typical! Refer to my current blog before it recedes into the background.:rolleyes:

DuckiesDarling
Aug 14, 2012, 1:28 AM
Careful, Pepper, someone will find a way to call you liarphobic or something :D

pepperjack
Aug 14, 2012, 1:42 AM
Careful, Pepper, someone will find a way to call you liarphobic or something :D

You mean more pots & the kettle...something along those lines? Akin to the current presidential campaign? :rolleyes:

nitrog100
Aug 14, 2012, 2:14 AM
Well, the first time I got fucked by a guy I met online, I wasn't quite prepared and there was a little bit of tearing. It was nothing to worry about, but it was still less than pleasant.

Gearbox
Aug 14, 2012, 6:05 AM
Obese people who claim they are 'average build', and use 10 year old pics etc. Con artists!

wanttotrythis
Aug 14, 2012, 10:39 PM
No one who did it for the first time, then felt disgusted with yourself like you do after masturbating to thoughts of a guy?

allanscott
Aug 14, 2012, 11:02 PM
My first time with a guy i was racked with guilt after we were done. before and during i was nervis and excited at the same time.
Now its great memory to jerk off too

pepperjack
Aug 14, 2012, 11:48 PM
Obese people who claim they are 'average build', and use 10 year old pics etc. Con artists!

Don't I know the type? It gets downplayed as " a little extra padding. "

Swuch
Aug 15, 2012, 12:12 AM
First meeting with this guy. We decided to go to a hotel. It was his first m2m. As I was on my back and he had just gotten good penetration and was stretching me the maid walked in on us. He freaked and decided to leave.

Realist
Aug 15, 2012, 3:24 PM
I don't mind a chubby person; what I do mind is someone misrepresenting themselves.

Wouldn't they expect you to be upset, when you're face-to-face and learn the truth?

What else are they lying about? ("Oh, I'm totally STD free, not married, etc, etc....)

DuckiesDarling
Aug 15, 2012, 4:54 PM
I don't mind a chubby person; what I do mind is someone misrepresenting themselves.

Wouldn't they expect you to be upset, when you're face-to-face and learn the truth?

What else are they lying about? ("Oh, I'm totally STD free, not married, etc, etc....)

This is a true story from another site. A person photoshopped all her pics, I'll call her T. She spoke on phone with a guy who was a law student out in California and she was in New York, they began "dating" and were known as a couple. He paid to bring her to California for a couple weeks so they could spend time together. When he got there he was supposed to be showing up with a strawberry ice cream cone so T would know who he was. He saw her waiting and dumped the cone... she was almost 200 pounds more than represented by "recent" photos.

He was very upset, not about the weight but about the lying, and he pretty much tried to make the best of the visit. Her reasoning for lying? She wanted to see if he was "shallow" she actually had the nerve to tell the rest of us when we found out that she put the weight on her body on purpose. The sad thing is that in the picture of her "natural" she looked much better than the ones she'd photoshopped as far as facial features and beautiful smile went.

It's a shame when anyone misrepresents themselves, especially when seeking a face to face meeting. Truth will out and there is a big difference between that extra 10 pounds you put on since Christmas and something that tosses you into another boxing category altogether. And, as Realist said, if they will iie about weight, what else will they lie about?

Hugs to you guys on your bad dates. I've been fairly lucky so far, had a one night stand with someone in the Air Force that got a wrong number when he called me. We had chatted for a few hours before he decided to drive up and meet me. There were no pictures exchanged but some point blank descriptions and we were both honest. It could have been so much worse, instead it led to a very nice night before he shipped off :D

tenni
Aug 15, 2012, 5:31 PM
I assume that the Op means sex between men when he using the term "sex with another guy"? He doesn't mean women?

The worst disaster..well I guess that there were two. I had a friend with benefits relationship bud who wanted to try a threesome very much so. I wasn't sure about it but due to my friends deep desire and his health, I said that I was open to it. When he came to my place for a sleep over and ;later announced that another guy that he had been with wanted to try the threesome with us I was uncertain but agreed to check it out. Long story short is that the guy arrived and he was ok physically but there was a sense of uh...uncomfortableness. It was rushed. My friend wanted to be fuck and suck another guy. I chose to be the the guy being sucked. The third guy was on the bottom as the fucker. I was standing on the bed and trying to balance as my friend was getting srewed from below. The third guy was a shitty kisser which was a priority for me. It ended up that my friend didn't like it either.

Well, the next day I looked down at my dick when I woke up in bed. I had frick'n teeth marks on my shaft!!:yikes2: The bruise grew a bit and I took pictures. Doesn't everyone...lol? My friend was more than a bit embarrassed.

The other time was when I had discussed what I thought was clear that I was not really interested in anal with a guy. I might in the future top him. He was a nice guy. Our first play date went ok. The second time he slept over and we were going to develop a friendship. He was all over me from the get go. His cock was too big to suck. He wanted to fuck me and get fucked by me. It was like he never listened at all to what I had said was my boundary. The friendship went no further. Too bad.

onesucker4u
Aug 15, 2012, 11:55 PM
My girlfriend at the time said she found a bi guy, like I had asked. He was 24 and gorgeous,but she said to let her start it cuz he was nervous. She was very agressive, and after alot of kissing led him into the bedroom. I followed. We all undressed and she told him to lay on the bed. She sucked him to completion and said we could take a break.She said to me to wait here and they went into the livingroom. I waited 10 min's and she came running into the bedroom and said he asked for a condom, and she said to come on into the livingroom. I followed, a bit behind because she ran. She was already sucking his dick again, with him sitting on the couch. I got close beside her and asked could I suck it too? He said no, so I sat in the recliner. She put a condom on his huge, fat dick and straddled him. I could tell it was difficult getting him into her,but she didnt give up. She was very excited for this guy and his huge cock,so, I just watched a few min's and then I got up out of my chair and tried to tongue her ass. He emediately went limp, and she gave me an ugly frown, pulled off the condom and started sucking him again. I got very mad and went into the bedroom bath. She joined me soon after and I explained that I was feeling left out. She said this was her fantasy too and I was being selfish. I said He wasnt bi at all and something else about being left out. She angrily agreed to stop it, went back into the livingroom and talked with him a minute, came back into the bedroom and put on my robe. She walked him out to his car wearing my bathrobe in broad daylight, I think to humiliate me.

nitrog100
Aug 16, 2012, 12:04 AM
That's pretty jacked up. Sounds like he just wanted to get with someone else's girl.

onesucker4u
Aug 16, 2012, 12:07 AM
That's pretty jacked up. Sounds like he just wanted to get with someone else's girl.

Yessir, and she set me up so she could fuck a big dicked 24yo and not consider it cheating.I'm not sure about the humiliation part,but it sure was humiliating for the whole neighborhood to see her walk another guy out wearing my robe

FunE1
Aug 16, 2012, 11:00 PM
Well, my two worst experiences took place on the same night, last year.

It was my birthday weekend and I decided that I would get a motel room to have some fun (I am not out to my roommate) and I made a "play date" with a guy who I had been chatting with for some time on an adult friend site. Well, the appointed day arrived. I get all cleaned up, get some alcohol, condoms, toys, etc., and get to the hotel. The chosen hour strikes, no playmate. An hour rolls by, then another, then another and still no playmate and no call. So, case #1: totally stood up.

Case #2: Very horned up, I go online to another site and start webcamming and chatting with some people. One guy is interesting and we seem to hit it off. He's nearby so I do something that I don't normally do, and invite him over right then. 20 minutes later, he knocks on the door. I open it and he rushes in, barely squeaks "hello", strips his clothes off, and lays face down on the bed. Oooooookay.... I get myself hard, put a condom on, and start fucking him. He literally just lays there, quiet as a churchmouse and not reacting/responding in any way. After like 3 minutes of this, my cock just shrinks so I give it the old college try for another minute, but ultimately just fake an orgasm and pull out. As soon as I do, he jumps up, rushes to the bathroom, cleans up, and then comes out, puts his clothes on and walks out.

Elapsed time was all of maybe 10 minutes.

I now feel worse than I did before.

So, I drank a bit more, got back on my video chat and ending up j/o on cam.

So there you have my 2 worst guy-guy experiences in one night. Luckily, the rest have been very much fun.