PDA

View Full Version : Men meeting Men???

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 13, 2012, 7:34 PM
Do some of you find it hard meeting other Men with the same interest? Maybe it's the area I live in but it's hard for me to meet other Men. Several of the ones that I have meet well let say "Creepy". For the most part it's just not easy hooking up in my area or I'm going about it all wrong....There are more guys looking for a long term relationship as in live in partner. There's not many married Bi-guys looking for a let say a friend with benefits. Just wondering if others have the same problem....

ExSailor
Aug 13, 2012, 7:50 PM
It should not be nearly that difficult to find a man who wants to have sex with you or who wants a FB/FWB. If you're closeted, not out, and are "discrete" or looking to cheat then yes that will be a problem for a lot of men including bisexual men who are married or partnered to women, as well as bisexual men who are married and partnered to men. I am partnered to a bisexual woman who I've lived with for a very long time. She knows about me since we have an open relationship together. Sometimes we will have 3 ways and orgies together and other times I'll have sex with a male lover/partner who doesn't live with us, without her, and she'll have sex with a female partner every so often without me. My male partner also knows all about this and how I do have sex with other men besides him, and I know that he will get with other men and women at times. One thing is certain though neither myself, my female partner, or my male partner/lover will have sex with men, women, or anyone who is married and looking to cheat.

NjbiGuy01
Aug 13, 2012, 7:51 PM
Yes, it's a pandemic....lol. Internet personals, craigslist, swinger sites, bisexual sites, and the ones who complain how "nobody answers and the internet is filled with flakes" well, they eventually do exactly that....lol. It's a challenge for sure.

pasco_lol_cpl
Aug 13, 2012, 7:55 PM
I've found it to be a struggle if you are looking for something more than NSA. Sure for a quick blow and go, craigslist is your friend. But finding someone that you can connect to, it can be a problem. It's even worse when you are married with kids and live in suburbia. I'm not talking about having to sneak around. I don't have that problem. It's more of an issue of I think of a lot of folks trying to fly under the radar. Statistically it shouldn't be hard, but it is.

shyer
Aug 13, 2012, 10:07 PM
I was out today waiting for my car and another guy was sitting by me,who seem very interesting and I felt like giving him head, just to feel his cock in my mouth.

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 14, 2012, 6:51 PM
Yes, it's a pandemic....lol. Internet personals, craigslist, swinger sites, bisexual sites, and the ones who complain how "nobody answers and the internet is filled with flakes" well, they eventually do exactly that....lol. It's a challenge for sure.

Your right it's a challenge.......

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 14, 2012, 6:57 PM
[QUOTE=ExSailor;One thing is certain though neither myself, my female partner, or my male partner/lover will have sex with men, women, or anyone who is married and looking to cheat.[/QUOTE]

So being married is consider cheating?. But neither yourself, your female partner, or your male partner/lover being with others is not considered cheating? Maybe that should read as, you and your female/males friends in stead of partner......Just a thought!

ExSailor
Aug 14, 2012, 9:01 PM
So being married is consider cheating?. But neither yourself, your female partner, or your male partner/lover being with others is not considered cheating? Maybe that should read as, you and your female/males friends in stead of partner......Just a thought! What my partners and I have is not cheating since it's all known about and it is what we want. We are all in an open relationship and know about each other having flings or being with other people. My female lover is my partner and we've been together for decades but we are not legally married. My male partner is also my lover and we've been together for years and are not legally married and don't have a civil union either. My female partner does not get with women who are looking to cheat on their husband/boyfriend, or female partner/wife either. None of us want to be someone's dirty little secret or side piece. We do however have sex with people who are married or partnered, and in open relationships like we are.

12voltman59
Aug 14, 2012, 10:31 PM
I think that no matter what a person is looking for in meeting other people----in spite of things like the internet and "social networks" and what have you----it is getting harder and harder to simply make "new friends" for whatever reason--I just don't think that with the way society is, the way we are now-----we just don't make as many connections of any sort as easily as we once did.

I know that even though I do have lots of other guys that I talk to at various sites-----for whatever reason-----it just is not at all easy to meet and get with other guys.

You just have to take your time, be patient and do consider that it is probably a good thing it is not so easy since there is no doubt, sad to say, that there are some very messed up people out there and you don't want to get with someone who can make your life a nightmare because you got involved with them.

jem_is_bi
Aug 14, 2012, 11:38 PM
Married guys as well as most guys in relationships are usually very cautious. They like what they have even if it does not totally satisfy them. So, why be disappointed when they are not exuberant about a sex or a relationship with you? This site especially has more members that like the sex talk but shy away from a commitment to action. There are other sites more geared to those seeking action. Then, there is the distance factor, there are other members of this site I would like to meet and maybe even more than that, but 100+ miles definitely is an issue for me for anything but a one-time thing (better if already visiting nearby).