PDA

View Full Version : New people here.

Susan3030
Jun 14, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hi people. We are new here and just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I am 30 female and hubby is 32. So Hi to everyone!!!!

Brian
Jun 14, 2005, 12:59 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :flag4:

- Drew :paw:

hypershot
Jun 14, 2005, 1:09 PM
Hey both of you, welcome to the site. Take off ur hats n coats and enjoy urselves!

jamie63
Jun 14, 2005, 2:28 PM
:bounce:
welome to the site both of you! we're a fairly pleasant lot here - lol, so enjoy!

jamie63

WolffeWoman42
Jun 15, 2005, 11:39 AM
Hey Susan, welcome and nice to see you both. I'm a neighbour two provinces to your right. :tong:

Jamie, thanks for the warm welcome the other day, I haven't had a chance to responde. :)

May all your days are filled with love and laughter!

Dawn

Ratchick
Jun 18, 2005, 9:50 PM
:flag3:
Welcome!
It;s great to see so many newbies!
-RC

DuganAmi
Jun 23, 2005, 5:01 AM
Well we are as new as it gets at the moment and are looking forward to meeting new people with similar interests and exploring the site to learn how other people explore their bi-sexual side.
D&A

chopperbuilder
Jun 23, 2005, 10:33 PM
I am also as new as they get here. Looking forward to meeting some like minded people.

midmobicouple2004
Jun 24, 2005, 1:06 AM
hello everyone...we are new to this site...we hope to find great friends here...

hoseboy88
Jun 25, 2005, 7:08 AM
hello,

i'm new too. just found this wonderful site moment ago and i signed up immediately. hope to meet more wonderful people who are open minded and have similiar interest.

p/s: can't find many asian here...

camfun
Jun 25, 2005, 7:54 AM
I am new too. I am a bi male from Germany and hope to find many interesting people from all over the world. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends I can explore my bi side with - male and couples. Fell free to contact me and let the fun begin...

Bisoldierguy
Jun 25, 2005, 12:05 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here also. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am very excited about finding this site.
Bye for now

chillddreamer
Jun 27, 2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome welcome I hope you find all you are looking for here. If nothing else you will find someone to chat with promise just look me up have fun :cool:

sailorashore
Jun 27, 2005, 8:59 PM
New here, myself, sort of. Within the last week or so. Having trouble posting profile--something to do with cookies, not very computer literate I'm afraid--but making new friends in the chatrooms. Great site, Drew, thanks.

mobicpl69
Jul 2, 2005, 9:22 PM
Well we are new to the site also, but not new to being bisexual. Janelle has been bisexual for about 14 years and Jeff started back when he was in junior highschool. And we just want to say Hi to all the bisexual people near and far

janelle and jeff :female: :male: :bibounce:

BiShadoman
Jul 3, 2005, 4:46 AM
New as far as letting people here know that I have a voice. Drew its a good thing that you have done here and alot of people including myself will be eternally grateful to you for all that you have and continue to do.
God bless all

timdudeguy
Jul 3, 2005, 7:07 PM
hi, i jst joined today...looks a kewl site with lots of kewl people..looking forward to meeting you..

tim

LuvBiF4fun
Jul 3, 2005, 9:14 PM
Hi all:) Am new to site also & happy I came across it! Very new ~ in fact~ first posting here! <grins> Happy & Safe 4th July to All!:)

gayle
Jul 4, 2005, 3:37 AM
Welcome, welcome, welcome to all the newbies! I've been around the site for the past 2 months. I am a straight female with a bi boyfriend. I know you will find this to be a very friendly site. There are lots of wonderful people here. Some mostly read postings, some chat, some like me are very active in the forum and also in chat. If you are looking for a supportive environment, you've found it! If you've got questions, this is a great place to get answers. If you're looking to make new friends, you're also in the right place. Enjoy your time here!

pmk7480
Jul 4, 2005, 5:46 AM
I just wanted to say hi to while everyone's at it. I joined last week and have been mostly reading, and the discussion here is amazingly open and friendly. so thanks to all!

nomad
Jul 4, 2005, 7:01 AM
I'm new as well, just found the site and so far it looks great.

SweetAmy
Sep 25, 2005, 8:30 PM
Hiya from Ontario ;)
I'm 22 F bicurious and my husband is 35 and straight.
I hope you love this site as much as I do :)

Amy

codybear3
Sep 25, 2005, 10:03 PM
Welcome all newcomers. Hope you have much fun exploring your Bi-side. Lots of very good people here so kick back, toss your coat off and enjoy. :) :paw:

alisbi
Sep 26, 2005, 11:05 AM
:flag4: I am new here also, but not to bisexuality. I have yet to meet or even chat with anybody, but do sooo hope to!

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 26, 2005, 11:16 AM
Hello all the new people here
welcome welcome welcome!!!! i truly hope everyone will come to enjoy this wonderful site as much as the many others here (including me)

hope to see you all in the chat room soon!
there are lots of great people there that you can talk to, and have fun with and talk about your problems too

see you all soon!
m.in.heels&hose :cool: :bibounce:

arana
Sep 26, 2005, 11:16 AM
Welcome Susan, if you're still around. Since this is an old thread and I haven't seen you in chat yet I'm not sure.

Also welcome to alisbi to the group!

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

open2both
Sep 26, 2005, 7:11 PM
Hey ho everyone,
Yes, I too am a "newbie" here too and would like to hear from and correspond with other like/openminded people.
Ciao,
D.

funofit
Sep 26, 2005, 8:41 PM
Hey, also new here. I am very bi and my wife used to be as well. Now that we have 4 kids she has little to no interest in being adventurous like we used to. I enjoy sex with men and women and I don't apologize for that. I am accustomed to just enjoying it while I spend my life with the woman I love. I am hanging in there...