PDA

View Full Version : Posers and assholes.....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 13, 2012, 4:53 PM
Ok, I just found out that someone from this site has been pretending to be me, and has even had the audacity to share some of my prictures off of my profile with a gentleman who was in chat the other night. This is an excerpt of what occured:

"There was no other email address given where the photo was sent, it was sent as part of the chat feature on this site from a member that goes by ChristineP. The photo she sent me was the second one on your profile page, with you in a dark outfit, holding your breasts. When I enlarged the photo, it showed up only as big as the photo that appears on your main profile page and did not expand into something bigger. So it is possible that this person just found a photo on this sit they wanted to use and sent it to me."

I dont know who ChristineP is, but when I find out who you are it isnt going to be pretty! Stealing a pic from someone's profile, then flaunting it to other members is NOT a cool deal. And impersonating me is another No Cool item. If I find out who you are I'll ask Drew to ban you, its that simple. Is your life so bland and boring that you have to assume another person's persona to get by? Try being yourself, it might go a long way.
If any of you were contacted in Chat by Me lately, please let me know. I havent been in chat in about a month, and that was olny briefly.
Very pissed off Cat :suave:

NakedInSeattle
Aug 13, 2012, 9:45 PM
Don't piss of the Cat! You'll be sorry.

silberwolf1960
Aug 14, 2012, 9:52 AM
Get'em Momma Minx,
That is some uncool shit to do.

redngoldpride
Aug 14, 2012, 11:22 AM
so sorry to hear this Cherokee i have come across this problem and only found out after my pictures were being misused by more than one person it is now three years later and i am still finding them and hearing about them being used by people . Now i would really would love to put some in my profile and have come so close to doing so until i hear about your problem . As i am a very uninhibited , open person i feel really bad when someone ask why no pictures . Good luck in resolving your problem i really hope it does not turn as badly as with me . Hang in there sweetie

simbsheerie
Aug 14, 2012, 2:43 PM
Retrouvez beaucoup de cam sexe tres chaudes ainsi que des galeries photos et chats publics gratuits. Le best of des cam live est sur xlovecamvisio.fr (http://xlovecamvisio.fr)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2012, 3:05 PM
Wanna try that again in English now, Simbs? All's I speak is bad English, Redneck, and Cherokee and a Little Spanish...lol.
I'm sure this will be resolved, Loves. There's plenty of folks here that know me, and this person is going to slip up one of these days and show off my pic(s) to the wrong person. You never know Who I know and whom I dont....*Wink*
Hugsss to all
Yer Cat