PDA

View Full Version : Bi or Gay ??? That is the Question.

Golfbear
Aug 10, 2012, 9:54 AM
Was exchaning messages with another member on our gay webiste, asked him what he liked and was wanting, answer. wank me off, I suck him, lick his ass and balls and then suck him off and swallow it all, My reply was. I would just love to feel his cock in me,....... his reply was, He was maybe a bit GAY .. BUT not as much GAY as I was;; ????? whats the difference.
is he just a wanker of Cocks who likes to be sucked off in general terms...............................:confused:

Long Duck Dong
Aug 10, 2012, 10:05 AM
personally, it sounds like he is not into anal sex... and is using the idea that you can *measure * sex in terms of * gayness *.... it can be that he is not sure of how to express himself in other ways.....

there is really no difference, its just a personal understanding that he has about sex with other males.....

it sounds like he is a male that likes people to be more oral with him than he is with them and hes not into anal or performing oral acts on others.....

cornholejoe
Aug 10, 2012, 12:00 PM
sounds like to me he is just into oral sex

Bishyguy1958
Aug 10, 2012, 2:47 PM
And RECIEVING oral at that.

Too many "bi" guys I've talked to online want it one way. "You suck me, I dick your ass, then you disappear!"

That isn't "bi" to me. That's just being a self centered asshole. Or maybe more accurately, a man who is in to controlling other men.

Just sayin'...

Realist
Aug 10, 2012, 3:18 PM
Different strokes for us all....if I couldn't agree on meeting mutual goals, I'd say "adios Compadre"!

ncfriendforyou
Aug 11, 2012, 10:32 AM
There is no difference. He is immature and a waste of time. Seek out someone that is into you as a person and wants to help you fulfill your desires as you help him with his, then the rest will work itself out. Peace

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 11, 2012, 2:13 PM
Why are there so many threads about "titles?" Why should anyone care whether I am more or less gay or more or less bi than they are? If you and your potential partner agree on what you each want to do, then go for it. Otherwise, move on.
Bisexual Explorer