PDA

View Full Version : Whats In Your Spank Bank

can i watch
Aug 8, 2012, 6:49 AM
This does it for me everytime...My boyfriend comes home to his apartment that he shares with a room mate , totally hot but seemingly straight guy. When he arrives home he finds his roomie naked, on the sofa, jerking his cock...completely surprised , his roomie covers up and is a bit embarrassed to "get caught", but recovers telling my bf that hes been so horny and just cant cum and hes been "at it" for awhile and ...he says; "hey , didnt know you would be home so soon"
As his roomie begins to cover up with a towel, my bf who is completely hard and salivating at this point just looking at roomies hard shaved cock says ; " Ill suck your cock for you...ill make you come" Roomie, who is straight..(maybe) is surprised, and still hard as a rock..and desparately wants to cum...looks up and says.."please"
In seconds, my bf strips, and grabs his own cock..and hes major hard and dripping precum already..starts jerking himself a bit as he gets down on his knees in front of roomie....he begins by giving roomie a loooonnnnngggg sweet lick from the bottom of his balls and slowly works up the shaft to the head of his cock. Roomie begins to moan...and sits back ready to enjoy. My bf kisses his balls..so sweetly, giving soft licks and kisses...a total cock tease for sure..but not too much cause he knows roomie wants to cum. Bf wraps his lips around the head of his cock and swirls his tongue on the tip tasting dribbling precum while pumping his own cock and he is soaking wet. Bf takes an inch into his mouth..then more and more and more til roomies cock is all the way down his throat and bf is sucking hard...all of him..bf gently strokes roomies balls all the while sucking and sliding his lips and tongue up and down roomies georgeous cock..roomie is moaning and twitching an ecstasy...and bf cant get enough of his cock..hes pumping roomies cock with his hand jerking him off into his mouth..and roomie shoots a huge hot load of cum into my bf's mouth....bf takes it all and licks roomie clean.
Bf stands up wipes his mouth and says...'I think this Room Mate thing is gonna work out pretty well"

I actually shared this with my bf...a few years back and it STILL gets us off. I can rarely get past when my bf gets down on his knees and starts licking......makes me cum so hard everytime..x.x.x