PDA

View Full Version : well hello there!

RebekaLee
Jun 18, 2006, 4:33 PM
hi!!!!!!! i miss talking to you all!!!! here is a quick update: i'm in new jersey right now (got here today)...i will be here until sunday the 25th...then i fly back and head straight to wichita to start my new job. yes, i finally got a job! kerri and i are still doing good...and now i'll be living closer to her (she's actually moving out of wichita)...anyway...i miss you all and can't wait to have my own internet access again so i can catch up w/ya'll! hope everyone is having a great summer!!! :female: :bibounce: :female:

showmeguy
Jun 18, 2006, 4:39 PM
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. we miss you Beka.

texasman6172003
Jun 18, 2006, 5:38 PM
Hi Rebekka, Like Showme said we really do miss you.. Miss having your sharp wit and your good humor in chat. Come on back when you can :) . Take care, Texasss...

arana
Jun 18, 2006, 5:41 PM
Miss you ((((((((( Bekka )))))))))))))!!! :bounce: Hope you have a wonderful summer, good move and enjoy the new job! Don't forget to come by and say hello from time to time and let us know how you're doing sweetie!
Love ya!

allbimyself
Jun 18, 2006, 6:21 PM
BEKA!!!!

Miss u sooo much girl! :love87:

So ur in Jersey, huh? I think you should take a quick day trip up here for some personal worshipping :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

csrakate
Jun 18, 2006, 7:14 PM
(((((((((((((((((beka))))))))))))))))

Been missing you around here but glad to hear all is well with you!!! Take care and keep in touch!!!! Love ya Beka-in-Law!!

Hugs,
Kate

codybear3
Jun 19, 2006, 12:29 AM
Hurry back Beka...I have no one that I can steal funny posts from... :bigrin: :paw: :paw: