PDA

View Full Version : My first post in a long, long time.

rdy2go
Jul 25, 2012, 7:39 PM
Well, I have been away again for a few months. I have missed reading the threads, and the replies. I have also missed having this forum to express myself. So I said to myself, "Rdy," I said, "It is time to jump back up on the virtual soap box and let yourself be heard! Power to the people, free speech, freedom of the press!" And on and on! I've been saving ideas for months now it's time to let 'er rip! So here it goes............

Ya know what? I got nuttin' ! :tongue:

Gotcha! lol

jarhead
Jul 25, 2012, 7:55 PM
Very well articulated, rdy. Bravo!

Billys_gurl
Jul 25, 2012, 8:04 PM
I really couldn't have said it better myself! I have been away for a year or more actually! I've missed all the jokes, stories, arguments, and philosophy of all I held dear. I just drifted away for a awhile.

Long Duck Dong
Jul 25, 2012, 9:55 PM
rdy2go.... you got nuttin ?.... you sound like the twin of my wallet, its got nuttin as well...lol

hugs, good to see you back... but next time, don't take the key to the mini bar..... we are all desperate for a drink lol

DuckiesDarling
Jul 25, 2012, 10:11 PM
Wow my favorite Canadian is back, how the hell are you, Rdy? You got nuttin, well at least you got nuttin to lose :D

rdy2go
Jul 25, 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm doing ok duckie ty

**Peg**
Jul 26, 2012, 8:05 AM
'bout time you got back here rdy; we've missed you (not that I've been around a lot either but....), hehe

and welcome back B's girl

Realist
Jul 26, 2012, 10:49 AM
Hey RDY and Billy's_Gurl!

Glad to see you back!