PDA

View Full Version : My fear of the men in blue...

Emotional Masochist
Jul 25, 2012, 3:15 AM
K so first of all I am going to tell you a story from a few years ago. During this time I did alot of stupid things and had a lot of weird things happen to me. I drank, did some drugs, and partied. I used to drink and drive. Get high and fly. I am not saying any of this to brag because i know it was stupid. But i had no fear of death, and just too much belief in my own abilites to believe i would ever crash. But after a while i realised how stupid i was being. And how many close calls i have had. So i decided to stop and i did for a while. And thus begins my story...

then one day i was at my cousins. we decided to hop the fence behind his house and play some soccer at the school and drink ourselves stupid. It was fun and great.But we ran out of booze and well all the running around and such made us lazy. so we decided to drive the ten minute walk to the liquor store and grab our booze. On the way back my cousin tells me to pull into the school so we could blaze a joint before heading back. So we pull into the school. park and let him start rolling. And Just as the boy is finishing, two cop cars pull into the parking lot. We knew we were fucked. so we just started to pull out. they stopped us. One of the officers walked over to the car and asked me what we were doing and if we had been drinking or doing any drugs. i said we were just playing soccer and no haven't done any of that. they asked to check the car and i let them. At this point the other officer walks up and wants to search us. He asks me again if we had been doing any drugs or drinking and i say no. He then asks if we had any on us and i said no, but there is a bottle in the car that we are going to drink at the house right now. He then says that if I was lying to him he will know and that I would regret it. I said that was fine. and so he began his search with a simple pat down. My arms my sides and my legs. Then slips his hand under my shirt and slowly raises it up. Touching my chest, and when i shiver he asks me if i am cold.And i told him "yea its September and you've got my shirt half off, i'm just a little cold." That was just me trying to be brave. I was freaking out. I am standing in front of my two homophobic cousins as this guy is slowly feeling me up. At any other point this might have turned me on, but there I was terrified. But he just continued. finding his way down towards my pants. he slipped his hand in them and starts feeling me through my boxers. Telling me how soft my boxers were and asking me if they were satin. He then went further slipping into my boxers. I could feel his hands on my ass. And i couldnt help but squirm as he fondled my nuts. After making me squirm for a bit, he let me go. And moved on to my cousin as if nothing had happened. He gave him a minor pat down and let us go. The worst part of the whole thing was that there were three other people there and through all of this they just stood and watched. My cousins just stood in shock. His partner just pretended it wasn't happening and did a quick check of my little cousin and talked to him while it happened.

After it happened, we ogt in the car and i told them to shut up and not say anything. We got back i poured myself a stiff drink and well started to smoke the joint. At this point both of them just break out laughing. Thinking it was the funniest thing that ever happened, and thus it has become a joke amonst my friends. Especially among those who know i'm bi, saying i enjoyed the hell out of it.

This doesn't really bother me, but I am a little messed up. I have had other bad experences with cops, but i don't hate them or anything. I mean they are people too and have bad days or whatever.And i have met a couple of really great cops. In fact when i was still in highschool i usedf to be an insomniac and go for walks in the middle of the night, and there was a cop who would pick me up and drop me off at home if it started rainging or if i got lazy. He patrolled around my house and was really quite nice. But after this incident, I am now terrified of cops. Just seeing them, makes me uncomfortable. I feel out of place and honestly just want to get away as quick as possible.:(

This was just something i wanted to get off my chest. I was watching a movie today and watched a guy getting raped and well it just made me think of that. So yea... Thanks for listening to my story.

Long Duck Dong
Jul 25, 2012, 4:05 AM
lol E.M, sounds like a few stories that I heard in NZ about some cops that used that type of pat down on people.... but it was for a different purpose than to make you * smile *....and it was more of of a intimidation and stand over tactic... and it was well known that you could * earn your freedom from police harassment.....

even with the changing of the tide on discrimination in NZ... things still went on in some places with some cops and * earning favours *.... the last of the old school cops like that, fell from grace in a court case that saw a few of them behind bars.....

when I was working as a barman / bouncer ( doorman ) at the LGBT bar, there was talk of one cop that was closeted but liked to use the intimidation tactics, him and me crossed paths a few times, and he did not like me at all, the feeling was mutual... and I respected most cops as much as I hated the phone book in the cells treatment.... and the phone book was not for looking up a lawyer......

there was a old saying at the bar about me " piss me off when I was drunk, you stood a good chance of walking away, piss me off sober and you were asking for trouble, piss me off by walking up behind me and touching me, the ambulance phone number was 111 "

near the LGBT bar, was a gay cruising toilet... ( the pastor of a local church got busted there, for * seeking guidance from god by getting on his knees and praying * lol his defence in court ).. and I would occasionally cruise the place, watching out for the LGBT and making sure they were safe.....
one night me and mr plod had a run in at the toilet, I needed to heed the call of nature and mr plod was in a really bad mood for some reason.... I think it had something to do with the word got around that he was watching the toilets......

I went in and within a minute there was footsteps and I was pushed forward against the urinal.....

within a few days, mr plod stood down due to * being injured on the job * ( snorts ) the toilets became regularly checked by the cops cos of concerns for the general public ( snorts ) and the cruising died off ( roflmao... it moved to the other set of toilets )

the police knew what happened, its a matter that was never discussed but there was a few cops that talked with me about how it was such a shame that mr plod stood down, he was such a great loss to the police force ( snickers ).... and the unreported complaints of police harassment by the gay community stopped for the most part.....

the cops and I had a loose understanding for years after that and still do.... they are people first, cops second, they need help, they have it..... but if push comes to shove, I ain't hitting a cop, I am dealing with a asshole in a uniform....

as for mr plod, last I heard he was *accidently outted * in australia by the LGBT community... a undercover cop, according to the rumours....

elian
Jul 25, 2012, 4:42 PM
It's funny, when I was a young teen, like 11 or so I used to watch all sorts of horror movies with my mom, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Freddie Kruger, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Omen, The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Hellraiser, even Silence of the Lambs.. I mean, I've seen enough meathooks, decapitations, etc. that you would think that sort of movie wouldn't bother me at all any more but I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, with all sorts of specimen jars, rusty surgical instruments, pitchforks, etc. and the one scene that bothered me? When the sheriff MAKES people lay down on the ground, kicks dirt in their face, etc. It was the same with an episode of Jerry Springer, talking about someone who got raped - about 30 secs into the show I was so angry that I wanted to pick the TV up and throw it out the window. Void can also attest to my reaction to a certain scene in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

So apparently, I can watch all of the "fake" violence I want, but witnessing human subjugation irritates me quite a lot.

I do believe that there are some things in media that are complete trash, that can literally poison your mind.

The universe does work in peculiar ways, I hope that your "unease" around the police has motivated you to keep clean...if you are, that is an accomplishment that you should be proud of. Sort of interesting that the officer gave you an "extra-special" frisking and left your buddies alone.. I wonder if that was just coincidence or if he thought he knew (or wanted) something more. Mind you, I'm not saying you DESERVED that treatment, I'm just asking because "gaydar" is a subject that has always fascinated me. Some people swear by it but I'm not sure that I have a clear sense of being able to "just tell" if someone is "gay".

Of course, it could have also been just an intimidation tactic..either way nobody DESERVES to be touched sexually without their consent. Public safety officers are supposed to serve the public, not themselves.