PDA

View Full Version : I'm Outta There!!!!! (and my name is changing)

jedinudist
Jun 18, 2006, 1:33 AM
Where is there?

The Closet!

I just sent Drew the new username that he has very graciously offered to change my account to. It is the username that I use publicly.

My public online name is jedinudist.

My real first name is Brad.

Shortly after midnight, my beautiful wife looked at me and said "Happy Coming Out Day, Baby!"

She absolutely the best - no contest!

First and foremost, I thank her - for the Love, for staying with me, for supporting me and encouraging me to accept who I am and not be ashamed anymore. And for the incredible person that she is.

And thanks to the great folks in here. You have helped.

There is a friend whom I am coming out to later today, who I am pretty certain will be happy for me.

Two songs to start the day. When it's Love - Van Halen and Beautiful Day - U2

strawberry8302
Jun 18, 2006, 2:22 AM
Hello, Brad!!! Nice to meet you!!! Congrats on ur coming out!!! I support u totally!!! Life will be much sweeter now that you're out the closet!!! Welcome to the bi world!!!

:three:

Ps, ur the yellow one in the middle, lol

tink1978
Jun 18, 2006, 2:28 AM
Hello Brad, welcome to the family. I hope all goes well with your friend later today.

tink :flag3: :2cents:

meteast chick
Jun 18, 2006, 2:42 AM
Good on ya Brad! Welcome and hugs to u and ur lovely better half!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

mistymockingbird
Jun 18, 2006, 3:04 AM
congrats Brad. everyone deserves to be happy and to have wonderful people in their lives who support them and love them.

live without apologies or excuses

twodelta
Jun 18, 2006, 3:34 AM
I know how You feel Brad. My wife supports and encourages my sexuality also. I know that she is my soulmate, and from the sound of it, You have found Your soulmate also! Just remember that in the days to come, You will recieve a variety of responces to You revelation. True friends will support You as Your new bride has. Don't be afraid to let the negative ones go their seperate ways. Welcome to the community and good luck - Dave

glantern954
Jun 18, 2006, 8:43 AM
Congrats!

JohnnyV
Jun 18, 2006, 9:45 AM
Congratulations, Brad. You're embarking on a new life; let yourself enjoy the changes. And since your wife is supporting you, make sure to be good to her as you start to explore this new side of yourself.

Love,
J

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
Happy Coming Out Day Brad! And thank you Brad's Beautiful Wife!

I am glad that you are able to change your handle here. I wish you much love and acceptance in the world. I am so proud of you and your wife also.

wildangel
Jun 18, 2006, 11:57 AM
:bowdown:Congratulations on your new life, Brad!:bowdown:

:bounce:Good luck!:bounce:

arana
Jun 18, 2006, 1:19 PM
Congratulations and Cheers to your new freedom. :bipride:

onewhocares
Jun 18, 2006, 1:59 PM
Brad,

Just want to say what a great day this will be. For YOU, for your wife. As a wife of a bi-man, I can tell you how lucky you are to have a wife, who is your soulmate, lover and most importantly FRIEND. I have met many people here who do not have the love and support of their spouses, and they are closeted in a different world. You have the priveledge of having your wife to be your confidant and that makes a huge difference, or so I have been told. So love her, just love her as she loves you.

Belle

canuckotter
Jun 18, 2006, 5:27 PM
Woot! Congrats on your decision Brad! Let us know how your discussion with your friend goes! :bigrin:

Mrs.F
Jun 18, 2006, 7:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BRAD!!!!!!!!!!! :bigrin: :bigrin:

I am so happy for you...you can now be YOU! And I'm even happier for you that your wife is standing beside you every step of the way. She is a wonderful woman. You both deserve the best!

Congratulations again....Mrs.F :bipride: :bibounce: :flag1:

codybear3
Jun 18, 2006, 8:01 PM
Another one knocks down the door of the confining closet...Welcome, Brad, to the world that everyone should have an equal right to be in... :paw: :paw:

APMountianMan
Jun 18, 2006, 11:01 PM
OK.... sorry.... please connect the dots. What was your old user name?

:cool:

arana
Jun 18, 2006, 11:08 PM
Yeah, nice to see the new you is now in effect! Hope you're day was as wonderful as you hoped it would be.

Avocado
Jun 19, 2006, 5:07 AM
Congratulations :bibounce:

biandu
Jun 29, 2006, 10:19 AM
CONGRATS BRAD!

Nice to meet ya...

wonderful news-- enjoy and appreciate the folks around you that love you for who you are-- it is a blessing for sure.

arana
Jun 29, 2006, 10:38 AM
Ok Brad, it's been over a week for the new you.......how's it gone???

jedinudist
Jun 29, 2006, 3:28 PM
OK.... sorry.... please connect the dots. What was your old user name?

:cool:

my old name was married_bi_memphis

jedinudist
Jun 29, 2006, 3:31 PM
Ok Brad, it's been over a week for the new you.......how's it gone???

It's been GREAT!!!!!!!

(BTW - love the new fairy :) )

I Never would have gotten here without my wife, most of the credit goes to her!

The friend that I came out to was honored that I told him, and our friendship has not changed.

A weight has been lifted. It is scary to remember how much tension, pain, and all out bullshit living in the closet inflicted on me.

My whole modd is getting better, my creativity is returning, it is amazing.

Thanks everyone, and thanks to my wife - she gave this grace to me.

arana
Jun 29, 2006, 3:38 PM
(BTW - love the new fairy :) )
Thank you!!!

It's been GREAT!!!!!!! I Never would have gotten here without my wife, most of the credit goes to her!
The friend that I came out to was honored that I told him, and our friendship has not changed.
A weight has been lifted. It is scary to remember how much tension, pain, and all out bullshit living in the closet inflicted on me.
My whole modd is getting better, my creativity is returning, it is amazing.
Thanks everyone, and thanks to my wife - she gave this grace to me.That is absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy for you and glad that your wife has been such a great support system. I wish everyone had that type of love in their life that enabled them to become their full potential. How great the world would be if we had more of that and less hate and ignorance. Cheers to you Brad!!! :bounce: