PDA

View Full Version : The dog days are over!

still_shy
Jul 19, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hello dears! I haven't been on these past couple days. Went to the dentist and found out I had an abscessed tooth. I've had tons of pain for the last month but was away from home for 6 weeks. Instead of taking care of it properly I just took pain pills and.tried.to ignore it. So....I've been on the antibiotic for a few days and guess what? The HORRIBLE AWFUL DEPRESSION IS GONE TODAY. It's amazing how much better I feel now that I've pulled my head out of my ass long enough to connect the two.

Yesterday was much improved and today as well. I won't say I feel perfect but I have hope that possibly I've found the root of the problem. Thank thou all for your support when I needed it the most!

Realist
Jul 19, 2012, 1:03 PM
Glad to hear you're on a smoother road, Shy!

Abscesses are painful things..could make anyone depressed!

12voltman59
Jul 19, 2012, 1:22 PM
That will make you feel pretty lousy as well--glad you found one way to get over your funk!

Doggiestyle
Jul 19, 2012, 7:00 PM
Well now,,, Still_Shy and becoming even more harder to find ;) I am glad to hear that you are at least doing OK and headed to a better condition. ;) And I'm glad that the dog days are also over for ya too. Hooray for ya, now you can get back to the business of living, now that the dog days are over for you!

But as for me, well the "dog days" have been with me for almost all my life. So I guess that for me, I'm just used to that. :stoned:

Your friend, :doggie:

DuckiesDarling
Jul 20, 2012, 12:04 AM
Woot Shy, hugs ya hon, glad you are feeling less blue and hope you keep smiling that beautiful smile.

Long Duck Dong
Jul 20, 2012, 2:51 AM
hugs shy.... good to hear that you are back smiling again...

next time you are feeling down, we are gonna have to ask how ya teeth are.....lol....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 20, 2012, 9:04 PM
Thats fantastic Honey. Antibiotics Can give you a bad depression..I found out the hard way. So glad the tooth problem is gone And the depression too. Youre too beautiful of a lady to be so sad and blue.
(Am I hittin on ya? More'n likely, but its all in affection) lol
Hugs Honey.
Yer Cat.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 20, 2012, 9:06 PM
Oh Crud, I read this wrong. I thought you said you were Off antibiotics, and that you felt better off of them.
Either way, I'm glad youre feeling immensely better..:}
Senile Ole Cat