PDA

View Full Version : So much for flying the friendly skies;

jarhead
Jul 17, 2012, 6:37 PM
p://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

elian
Jul 17, 2012, 7:45 PM
The TSA dude obviously just wanted a free feel. ;)

darkeyes
Jul 18, 2012, 10:41 AM
Don't anyone dare mention friendly skies to me ever again... am still bloody shaking and have the return journey to do yet!! When I get home... Fran's next campaign will be the "leave the skies to the birds and a return to ocean travel" (LSBROT) campaign!!!

Long Duck Dong
Jul 18, 2012, 10:49 AM
pokes fran, I thought witches used broomsticks ??? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

darkeyes
Jul 18, 2012, 12:01 PM
pokes fran, I thought witches used broomsticks ??? :tongue::tongue::tongue:
Not this one.. bad enuff using summat wich has engines flyin' through air, am buggered if I'm gonna use summat wivout! :eek2: An brooms don't fly 2 well over water... thotcha wudda known that...

mariersa
Jul 18, 2012, 2:33 PM
p://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

That took long enough to finally get on film, all the groping that's been going on, that damn underwear bomber :suave:

mariersa
Jul 18, 2012, 2:38 PM
Don't anyone dare mention friendly skies to me ever again... am still bloody shaking and have the return journey to do yet!! When I get home... Fran's next campaign will be the "leave the skies to the birds and a return to ocean travel" (LSBROT) campaign!!!

Friendly skies is a US invention... Anyways whats the difference anyway these days Concordia by sea or unkown by air. The trick is to carryon board as many of those favourite adult beverage miniatures you can carry, that way a reserve is in your possession.:suave:

mariersa
Jul 18, 2012, 2:41 PM
Not this one.. bad enuff using summat wich has engines flyin' through air, am buggered if I'm gonna use summat wivout! :eek2: An brooms don't fly 2 well over water... thotcha wudda known that...

hahah of course brooms fly, just turn the sweeping end upwards a POOF it's a stabalizer a flight requirement :stoned:

elian
Jul 18, 2012, 5:11 PM

Aww Fran, it's just like riding on the public bus. My only real complaint was that because they made the center aisle about 1/2 inch narrower trying to get around passengers standing in line for the lav I had to awkwardly rub body parts against perfect strangers while profusely apologizing..talk about "friendly skies" ;)