PDA

View Full Version : Junk Food

Flounder1967
Jun 17, 2006, 4:39 PM
I have a question what is your favorite junk food.

Mine is frozen Rasberry Zingers they are the best. I started with them when i was younger and working detassling corn. I had to pack my lunch. The days were long and very hot. Most of thetime it was high 90's to low 100's in the sun, and the humity made it feel like it was in the low 120's. Well alot of us figured out if our lunches were frozen we didn't need as much ice to keep our lunches cold.

:flag3:

jedinudist
Jun 17, 2006, 5:32 PM
Flamin Hot Cheetos. I can eat a bag or two everyday.

biecnal
Jun 17, 2006, 5:47 PM
Regular Cheetos for me! :-)

Lance :flag3:

wildangel
Jun 17, 2006, 5:48 PM
I am far from a junk food junkie. I've been a fairly healthy eater all of my life. But Oh, God! Coldstone Creamery is LOVE!! :rotate: I have to have the Rocky Road Trip creation at least once a week. I can get a medium-sized bowl and it'll last me two sittings.

I think I'm going to go get some, now that I'm thinking about it.....

*drops everything and runs to the car*

arana
Jun 17, 2006, 6:20 PM
I think ice cream is my weakness. Maybe I could go with Wildangel to coldstone. I love their sweet cream.

Mrs.F
Jun 17, 2006, 7:26 PM
My favorite junk food is probably cake and frosting. I will go to a wedding reception or birthday party just for the cake.... :bigrin:

Flounder got his raspberry zingers as part of his Father's Day gift. That's why he was thinking of it!!!

Kitten...where's my cake?? :rolleyes:

Mrs.F :)

codybear3
Jun 17, 2006, 9:12 PM
Being a bear, I am into sweets (like Pooh and huney) :tong: But I hold a special place in my heart for French Vanilla Ice Cream... :paw: :paw:

wildangel
Jun 17, 2006, 9:26 PM
I think ice cream is my weakness. Maybe I could go with Wildangel to coldstone. I love their sweet cream.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one...lol

glantern954
Jun 17, 2006, 9:27 PM
Reese's Fast Break
Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

tink1978
Jun 18, 2006, 12:03 AM
I am surprised that no one has mentioned the biggest junk food of all

Chocolate

strawberry8302
Jun 18, 2006, 12:19 AM
OMG, I love like, almost every junk food there is. Doritos, Cheetos, Oreos, Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream, Candy, theres like a never ending list... but I can say that my favorite type of candy of all time is Sour Gummy Worms, mmm mmm mmmm!!!!

wanderingrichard
Jun 18, 2006, 12:58 AM
ice cream, canned chocolate frosting, peanut butter, especially on pancakes with honey, geesh there's lots more....as the song said " at night i'm a junk food junkie..............." :eek:

twodelta
Jun 18, 2006, 1:20 AM
WOW - So much junk food and so little time! It's really hard to pick just one. I love fried mozzarella(?), Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip cookies. Also, there is a locla restaurant in College Station that serves a concoction called Old Army Fries. They are seasoned frenck fries covered with gravey, taco meat, and shreaded cheese. The same restaurant also has peanut butter cheesecake :drool:

tink1978
Jun 18, 2006, 2:30 AM
WOW - So much junk food and so little time! It's really hard to pick just one. I love fried mozzarella(?), Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip cookies. Also, there is a locla restaurant in College Station that serves a concoction called Old Army Fries. They are seasoned frenck fries covered with gravey, taco meat, and shreaded cheese. The same restaurant also has peanut butter cheesecake :drool:

Now that sounds good

tink

meteast chick
Jun 18, 2006, 2:39 AM
I am a sweets fanatic and a chocoholic! I love Fannie May candies...they just went out of business but sometimes you can still find them in a Hallmark Store...I love their Trinidads, a dark fudgy center covered by white almond bark...YUM! Oh yeah and Pixies, better known as Turtles. Damn, now you got me hungry!!!

luv and sweets...errr...kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

JrzGuy3
Jun 18, 2006, 4:42 AM
Maybe I could go with Wildangel to coldstone. I love their sweet cream.

:eek:

You DARE to suggest there is a better flavor than CAKE BATTER?!?

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 18, 2006, 10:09 AM
This is a hard one for me, i love most any kind of junk food, but i would have to say im a candy freak, and it doesnt matter what kind either from hard candy to the soft chewy things, and chocolate bars too (cant forget the chocolate bars) LOL

great thread flounder,

:cool: m.in.heels&hose

Itsjustme14
Jun 18, 2006, 10:17 AM
I am addicted to cheesecake (surprise), but I also indulge in dark chocolate on occassion and have to admit that my favorite "TV Snack" is instant mashed potatoes.

I used to be VERY overweight, and gave up a lot of snack foods, so I am very cautious about eating then. I prefer salt and butter over sweet...uhm, when it comes to food....any day. I miss potato chips and onion or ranch dip most of all. I indulge in that only on special occassions because I loose control and will chip and dip until my pants size explodes!

My cousin makes a hot snack called a pepperoni puff that is the stuff culinary orgasms are made of, and Taylor's pork roll is another devilish favorite.

Damn, I could go on about snack foods for hours. Why don't I just shut up now!

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 18, 2006, 11:19 AM
You guys are going to think I am so nasty after saying it, but I hope you still like me after wards.

Mine are:

Peppered beef jerky
Friendship's Sour Cream Onion Dip
Godiva Belgian Dark chocolate ice cream.

Then after I eat that I top it off with some good oral hygein..lol