PDA

View Full Version : All Male Meet and Greet

luvtocum
Jul 15, 2012, 6:51 AM
Just curious as too whether there would be any interest in having a Meet and Greet someplace. Simply put i think it would be awesome to have 8 or 10 guys get together for a big man orgy without the wives. Perhaps we all travel to a place that would be the same distance get some adjoining rooms and have some fun. I for one would love to get a cum shower.

BiJoe696
Jul 15, 2012, 7:40 AM
There already is a group in Madison that gets together about once a month. One party during the day, one in evening. Very nice house on north side of town. They get anywhere from 15-30 or so guys, mostly 30's - 60 or so, small donation, provides soft drinks, snacks, towels, condoms, lots of places to play, easy going crowd.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BIandGAYmenofMADISONWI/

gimmiemore
Jul 16, 2012, 12:35 AM
Wish I lived in Wisconsin!!

Kent

luvtocum
Jul 16, 2012, 10:06 AM
Oh hell, that sounds so hot. I'll check it out!!!!!!!

NjbiGuy01
Jul 16, 2012, 1:16 PM
Anything like this in New Jersey ? Yummmmmmmm

john1644
Jun 22, 2019, 9:06 PM
yes, there is a place Central Jersey. contact: jimromano99@gmail.com tell him a fellow from 'silverdaddies.com' gave you the email address...............

csreef
Jun 22, 2019, 9:48 PM
Once i went to a male Meet & Greet. It went absolutely NO-WHERE !!! Every body sat around looking at a ball game, so I saw one guy who looked nice, I walked over and introduced myself, and he said "I'm watching the game"....Needless to say in my mind I was doing this :banghead: and then I wised up, and left....I was out $20, some of my time. Lesson learned.

Jazminedress
Jun 22, 2019, 10:22 PM
there used to be a bi-con in las Vegas, there is still a Diva con type of thing there. But it wasnt billed as an all male orgy, it was more of a get together vacation away from everything, and what happened happened.

It takes a ton of work to organize something like that, its easier to work with other groups at first to get it built

NjbiGuy01
Jun 26, 2019, 12:52 PM
"meat and greet"

dickneeder
Jun 27, 2019, 2:30 PM
Im trying to start one in Phoenix

beamish13
Jun 27, 2019, 3:55 PM
Would love to see this happen in Los Angeles

NjbiGuy01
Jun 27, 2019, 4:43 PM
In NJ there is a party a few times a month called "Slip away and Play". It's a fee party, and the fee will vary if it's all men, men, women and couples, etc. They host in a few places from Central NJ (By Gunnison Beach area) to the Cranford area and in NNJ area in Secaucus and Morristown.

dowmass
Aug 11, 2019, 7:47 PM
Just curious as too whether there would be any interest in having a Meet and Greet someplace. Simply put i think it would be awesome to have 8 or 10 guys get together for a big man orgy without the wives. Perhaps we all travel to a place that would be the same distance get some adjoining rooms and have some fun. I for one would love to get a cum shower.

Does anyone know of a group in the Dallas TX area? Bottom here looking to interact and have some fun.

YESHUA888
Aug 11, 2019, 8:46 PM
DFW LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

dowmass
Aug 11, 2019, 9:04 PM
DFW LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Irving TX here. Message me if interested. Enail: dowmass@gmail.com

it