PDA

View Full Version : I can't enter him while hes laying down?

BusyBody84
Jul 12, 2012, 2:45 AM
Tonight was a very special night for me as I had my first official hook up with a good friend of mine. We used lube, and did plenty of foreplay, and we was both very relaxed. When it came down to him being on the bottom, I had a hard time sticking my penis in him, and he was so relaxed. I was a little nervous, but eventually calmed down when we started to foreplay even more. No matter what though, I just couldn't get it in while he was laying on his back. I had no issue with doggy style, it went in just fine. Any suggestions? I only lasted about 3-4 minutes, will I last longer the more I get use to it? we plan on attempting again in a little while. This time I plan to be bottom for a little while, and was wondering how can I relax when he goes in? Should he go in while we are in the foreplay mood?

Long Duck Dong
Jul 12, 2012, 3:04 AM
it can be harder to enter a guy that is laying down, depending on the way he is laying down cos of the angle of both bodies......

while the person is relaxed, the body may be in a position that makes entering harder and more difficult.... some people find it easier with a pillow under the person supporting the lower back and hips....as it raises the lower body up to a better angle for penetration.....

3-4 minutes is fine, its a matter of learning to control yourself and pace your strokes and thrusts in order to slow down the sensations....

as for him entering you, don't rush it, just take your time, enjoy the experience and do not focus on the idea of being penetrated as some people unconsciously tense up..... a trick you can use is having him use his fingers on you to stimulate the anus until it stops pushing back against his fingers and relaxes and that can make it easier to enter you

you can bottom while being on top of his if its easier for you to guide him into you....

12voltman59
Jul 12, 2012, 12:36 PM
Perhaps that is something that takes time to be able to do---I have a guy who "does me" that way---we have no problem doing it in that postion---it does feel great I have to say.

I also say, don't give up, keep trying to do it in that position---from what I gather---it was the first time for you guys to have "gone all the way" so you cannot expect to be able to "do it all" on the first go round.

The next time together---give that position another go and hopefully it will work--have fun.

BusyBody84
Jul 12, 2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies. We tried again, and it was great, although I only lasted less than 3 minutes, lol. It was my first time, so im sure the more I do it, the better ill get. We did what the first user mentioned with the "pillow", and it helped alot.

Realist
Jul 12, 2012, 10:09 PM
The first guy I had anal sex with, guided my cock into himself. The person on the receiving end can feel the location of their anus better than you can. I've found, with subsequent lovers, that the first experience was the best method and the one I prefer since then.

Swuch
Jul 12, 2012, 11:50 PM
I agree with Realist. When I am on my back I help guide his cock in me. Also may bring your legs up too.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 13, 2012, 3:33 PM
A dear friend of mine makes these, and I adore mine. It makes anal or vaginal play a great deal more comfortable for the bottom, And for the penatrator. The bottom can raise or lower their legs easily to their prefered height, and its great. Comfortable, easy to use and clean. Not a bad price from this site but my friend can make them a great deal cheaper for the same thing.
Give it a shot. This, coupled with lots of foreplay and lube, equals a fantastic time..:}
Enjoy
Yer naughty Cat
http://www.healthyandactive.com/susexsllosw.html

NjbiGuy01
Jul 13, 2012, 3:53 PM
It depends on the person. I like being on my hands and knees and accepting a male doggie-style. I don't really enjoy it on my back...others like it that way....depends on what works for you !

babyrmd
Jul 13, 2012, 5:04 PM
Personally I prefer to be on my back when men want to enter me. I have been able to take some bigs ones that way also, up to 9" and 6" round. Men put my legs up over their shoulders to get in then as we get more and more into them pounding me I wrap my legs around them, all feels good.

markus2008
Jul 14, 2012, 8:55 AM
The first man that fucked me was very good he knew what to do...................he put a couple pillows under my lower back....then whenhe started t enter meit was so nice slowly and it didnt hurt and then when he was al in I siad your all in me? he smiled and said yes ar you ok....? I said OH YEA! then he started to move slowly at first then it felt so awesome I said oh Fuck me!!! he moved faster and faster until he was about to cum then he pulled out and shot allover my cock........WHAT A FEELING!!!!! then he brought meto orgasam and I shot all over him !!!!..............................so nice but dont rush and dont try to et yoru cockin him just layingthere use pillows must get your ass in that positon that is needed

luvtocum
Jul 15, 2012, 6:42 AM
I too have a problem when my bi friend tries to enter me while on my back. No matter how much lube it hurts. So I put him on his back and straddle his 9in cock. After a few minutes getting stretched out, then i can take it on my back which i prefer. I like seeing his face when he blows that big load deep.

BusyBody84
Jul 17, 2012, 2:24 AM
So far we have done it several times, and it still hurts him, but I be easy, and I can now enter him without any issues. I guess its just a matter of time thing, and letting him guide me in for his comfort level.

bicplinga81
Aug 11, 2012, 10:18 PM
thanks for posting this question and thanks to all who replied i got alot out of the replies