PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

texasman6172003
Jun 16, 2006, 7:23 PM
Hi Y'all, Well i hope this Fathers day finds everyone well and happy.. Ijust want to wish all the good Father's out there a very special and happy Father's day.. So for anyone who is a father are father to be,please have a most memorable and happy Father's Day!!!! Take care y'all...

Mrs.F
Jun 16, 2006, 7:31 PM
How sweet Tex! :bigrin:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADDY'S OUT THERE!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY :bigrin:

I've heard this saying alot and it is so true...."anyone can be a father but it takes a special person to be a dad".

Mrs.F :)

codybear3
Jun 16, 2006, 7:42 PM
Same to you Texasman...Happy Fathers Day to all the others Dads... :paw: :paw:

wildangel
Jun 16, 2006, 9:26 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's!

As a child who had a less than stellar father myself, I appreciate even more what my husband does for my son. Even though he isn't his biological father any outsider couldn't tell that by looking at them (except for my child's blonde hair-lol).

Step-fathers choose their children!

The best song for daddy's who chose their children (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bradpaisley/hedidnthavetobe.html)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 16, 2006, 9:37 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the daddies. May your day be filled with sports ( or whatever), May the newpaper be unkrinkled, May your day be merry and bright and someone else mow the lawn for you.

Now seriously. Have a happy, wonderful, and spectacular Father's Day :grouphug:

arana
Jun 16, 2006, 10:41 PM
:bounce:Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
Happy first Father's Day to you JohnnyV and anyone else who's a new daddy. Also to those who are step dads, grandfathers, and those that nurture children to be their best. You're all hero's in some child's eyes. I hope you have a great day!

texasman6172003
Jun 17, 2006, 10:52 AM
Hi Y'all. I realize that some mother's also have to be a father to there kid's to... And that can be a tough job!! So happy father's day to you mom's that are father's to!! Take care y'all....

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2006, 8:30 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

We hope all the fathers here have a great day tomorrow!

NightHawk
Jun 17, 2006, 11:08 PM
Sports? Sports are fine, but Father's Day should start off with some great sex!

Then we Dads get to mow the lawn afterward.

One of my daughters is cooking a nice dinner. I am looking forward to some great hugs.

arana
Jun 17, 2006, 11:43 PM
Sports? Sports are fine, but Father's Day should start off with some great sex!

Then we Dads get to mow the lawn afterward.

One of my daughters is cooking a nice dinner. I am looking forward to some great hugs.
No breakfast in bed between the sex and lawn???