PDA

View Full Version : got it by a black man

cornholejoe
Jul 7, 2012, 8:01 PM
was in a 3 some with a couple for the first time knew this guy for a long time this guy is black and his wife is white we both had sex with her and then she wanted me and him to have sex and let her watch so we went 69 and after a while she started rimming my ass and putting her fingers in my ass then she said let him fuck you and let me watch so that how i got a black dick in my ass

bikink
Jul 7, 2012, 9:07 PM
Nice, How was it?

cornholejoe
Jul 7, 2012, 11:23 PM
well he was 7.5 inches med thick and took his time felt good

ALMOE
Jul 8, 2012, 2:35 PM
I am so jelous. Hope you enjoyed it. Can't wait for my turn.

bityme
Jul 8, 2012, 9:39 PM
Being with a couple, or larger group, where bisexuality of men is enjoyed and encouraged by women, or vice versa, is always exciting, especially when the voyeur, like your description, also becomes the director and an active participant.

One aspect of your post raises another question. It sounds as though the fact that it was an inter-racial encounter was more exciting than the sexual activity itself. It seemed as though you were expressing enjoyment and excitement over having fulfilled a fantasy or long-standing desire. Did I read more into your description than you meant to convey?

I also want to make it clear that I don't want to imply anything derogatory or start a discussion about racism. I am sure that the majority of us have at times wonder what it would be like to be with someone of a different race. I know that for me the experience has always been good. We have a group of Bi friends that is racially diverse and such occurrences are common at our parties. Southern California is a bit more liberal than many other areas of the country.

Pappy

onesucker4u
Jul 9, 2012, 11:13 AM
Me next please. I had a very feminine cute gay black man with a 7" medium thick cock slowly and lovingly fuckmy ass 10 years ago and he gave me a reach-around till I came on his sheets! I think of it often. I miss him.

cornholejoe
Jul 9, 2012, 4:28 PM
any time i have 3 some its fun no matter what race they are just so happen i knew this guy a long time and did know he was into bi sex last night i topped him and his wife said you just got a cherry