PDA

View Full Version : What's the One you can't live without?

SweetnSpicy241
Jul 5, 2012, 6:28 AM
:love: Some people may have one that they prefer. ;) Others, have two or more.

What am I talking about? Simple, the wonderful world of sex toys. We personally have a small arsenal of Strap-ons, lubes, lotions, harnesses, dildos, bullets and anything else we can get our hands on. (Plus we test them for a company) Our favorite? we can't honestly mention only one. But, our most favorite is the; Sex Swing. This swing opens all kinds of possibilities. Either him or myself, been fucked while sucking or eating pussy at the same time... ohh :yikes2:

What item if any you like the best?

Does your partner feels the same way?

What do you get to do with it, or how solo? with company? Come on, this is your chance to let us know...

innaminka
Jul 5, 2012, 8:25 AM
Toys have IMHO always been a bit overrated.
But.......
If a decision is to be made ...........
Since I've become fully enmeshed in a real, live genuine "relationship" (and all that that word infers.....) :female::female: -I maybe have come to appreciate the wonderful things that can be done with a strap-on.
I have a comfortable, beautifully fitted one that can take a wide variety of "implements" (which I/we don't have -just a few ;))
Maybe I would regret not having it atm......

Realist
Jul 5, 2012, 12:10 PM
I agree with Innaminka, I have no interest in being with a multiple partners (other than a exclusive poly connection), having a one night stands, or sex with any stranger. I enjoy relationships, where both parties know each other well before intimacy. I am most comfortable when a foundation of trust, safety, and mutual interests, are in place.

To each their own, but for me, that's what my interests are.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 5, 2012, 2:33 PM
Oh c'mon Real. You play with me and I'm about as strange as they get! lol Hugs my friend. :love87:
And the answer is: I prefer a good, talented, lover And my Trinity wand...lol
Silly Cat

i_shoot_blanks
Jul 5, 2012, 2:46 PM
My favorite is an old Oster vibrator with a cum cup attachment. Orgasms from that are magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!