PDA

View Full Version : i did it

johnsodo
Jul 5, 2012, 2:19 AM
I DID IT I DID IT i had my frist anal sex he did me and it was goooooooooood i wish that i did it years a go felt so good

Long Duck Dong
Jul 5, 2012, 3:33 AM
you look like a kid with a new toy that they have wanted to have for years.....

good to hear that you enjoyed it, not all people do.....

SweetnSpicy241
Jul 5, 2012, 5:16 AM
Good for you and that your first was memorable. Now, Keep practicing.... :tongue:

TonyBi4older
Jul 5, 2012, 9:27 PM
John:
What really good news. Do you think you will get back with that person again? If so, I hope you have another great time, and again, and again........ :thumbu:

elian
Jul 5, 2012, 9:38 PM
Glad it was a positive experience for you!

kutag
Jul 6, 2012, 7:39 AM
Well done,I know how you feel as I got fucked for the first time in March.Tell us about it in more detail please.
Looks like I will be fucked for the second time in two weeks with a guy from the site biaustralia we plan
to meet up when we are both on holiday in Bali.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2012, 12:28 PM
lol Glad it was so good for you John. Have fun, play safe..:}
Cat

BiCplAz
Jul 7, 2012, 2:31 PM
Well done,I know how you feel as I got fucked for the first time in March.Tell us about it in more detail please.
Looks like I will be fucked for the second time in two weeks with a guy from the site biaustralia we plan
to meet up when we are both on holiday in Bali.
Have a cock and cocktail for me. I loved Bali. Naked body surfing at Kuta Beach.

kutag
Jul 8, 2012, 2:37 PM
Bicplaz :Maybe I should come to Arizona one day,no a week,no more by the looks of your photos.
I hope to meet up with this guy and have some fun.If and when I do I'll tell you all about it with
photos maybe! I will be on the beach in my G String in Bali.I'll have the local beer for you a cold
BINTANG

manmeat50
Jul 8, 2012, 2:45 PM
Good for you....hurts for about 30 seconds then its slam me baby.....oh btw...you the giver or the receiver? Both nice....and cock sucking pretty good too. Proud of you...let youir freak flag fly brother

friesbaconnekkid
Nov 10, 2013, 10:39 AM
I wish I hadn't waited so long. I was nearly 50 before I took my first cock in my mouth and ass. I'm now 59, and really enjoy being fucked.

scapegoat1987
Nov 10, 2013, 1:20 PM
How nice to read a positive post like this. Enjoy the moment while the rest of us are envious. :oh:

sailorashore
Nov 10, 2013, 2:31 PM
Deeeelightful. Congratulations, John, on having such a pleasant and successful first time. Not all of us were so lucky. You must have had a patient and considerate partner. I love being fucked now, but my first attempts were frustrating, and sometimes quite painful. I need a man to give me just the head of his cock, at first, and hold it inside me without thrusting long enough to let me relax and stretch out around him. Then he can begin pumping with tiny, short strokes, each progressively a wee bit deeper, adding lube as we go, until I can comfortably take him all the way up to the hilt. I only need a minute or two, to get used to having his hot hard manmeat in such a tight spot, but if a guy is young and eager it can be difficult to slow him down. And if he's hung like a horse, it will take me longer to accommodate his size, if I can. Once he is firmly in the saddle, though, he can ride me as hard as he likes, and there is just no feeling in the world quite like it. When you hear your partner getting close, all of your senses are tuned up high to hear and feel (and see, if I'm on my back) his impending climax. Those urgent final thrusts as he releases his load are some of the best sex I've ever had, and like some above, I wish I hadn't waited so long to try it.

Teach_N_Dragons
Nov 10, 2013, 3:07 PM
Wonderful to hear such a fantastic news. :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 10, 2013, 5:10 PM
lol Sailor, we needs ta talk, Darlin...;)
Cat