PDA

View Full Version : Do other cocksuckers have an erogenous zone in their throat?

indenver_indenver
Jun 28, 2012, 7:24 AM
I am an addicted deepthroat cocksucker. When a well-hung guy presses into my throat, the mild gagging sensation I feel turns me on as strongly as stimulation to my cock. So, in effect, I have two erogenous zones. In fact, even when I fantasize about sucking a cock, I feel desire in my throat and cock so strong that my throat and cock feel connected through my entire body.

Linda Lovelace once said that she felt like she had another clit in her throat. I know how she feels. In a way, I feel fortunate. The straight guys I suck off seem to have only one erogenous zone - I have two. Or, maybe I also have only one that extends from my throat to my cock.

I would like to know if other sub cocksuckers have the same feelings. I can't imagine that I am that different.

One thing I will say is that well-hung guys who have me for their cocksucker have found a goldmine!

BTW, if you like deep throat, you will love this GIF:
http://www.giftube.com/gif/Perfect_Deepthroat-29467 And yes, it IS the perfect deepthroat.

Gearbox
Jun 28, 2012, 9:59 AM
Linda was probably confusing real life with a script (again). But even so, ANY particular body part can be an erogenous zone, even if no clit is involved. You prob get the same feeling from a cock rubbing your tonsils as someone gets from having their arse spanked, feet paddled, balls tickled with a bristly chin (one of my faves.lol) etc.

I'm no deepthroater, but my tongue is like a 2nd cock, and my lips are connected to my other cock. So I get what you mean there, but take to rimming instead. When seeing a nice arse, I either get hard, salivate or both.:tongue:

duats90
Jun 28, 2012, 3:25 PM
Oh, yes! That gagging sensation is very much a turn on! I always try and bottom out on his cock just as he starts to ejaculate -- sometimes, if he's a big guy (inch-wise) and a strong cummer, the gagging can get intense, sometimes coming out of my nose, but I keep that cock deep in my throat. It's definately a second erogenous zone, one which I think may surpass my "regular" cock-centered zone.

I like your last statement! I might add that I don't need any recip -- it's almost a letdown after having an intense deepthroat session.

Chuck

jackbirdjay
Jun 28, 2012, 6:20 PM
I am an addicted deepthroat cocksucker. When a well-hung guy presses into my throat, the mild gagging sensation I feel turns me on as strongly as stimulation to my cock. So, in effect, I have two erogenous zones. In fact, even when I fantasize about sucking a cock, I feel desire in my throat and cock so strong that my throat and cock feel connected through my entire body.

Linda Lovelace once said that she felt like she had another clit in her throat. I know how she feels. In a way, I feel fortunate. The straight guys I suck off seem to have only one erogenous zone - I have two. Or, maybe I also have only one that extends from my throat to my cock.

I would like to know if other sub cocksuckers have the same feelings. I can't imagine that I am that different.

One thing I will say is that well-hung guys who have me for their cocksucker have found a goldmine!

BTW, if you like deep throat, you will love this GIF:
http://www.giftube.com/gif/Perfect_Deepthroat-29467 And yes, it IS the perfect deepthroat.
wow thats a deep one

indenver_indenver
Jun 28, 2012, 7:48 PM
Duats90, Wow! You sound much like me - esp not needing recip after an intense deepthroat session.

ExSailor
Jun 29, 2012, 2:04 AM
I do enjoy having a penis stretch my throat; but I also love to stretch out a woman or man's throat with my large 7.5 inch prick. :)

ohbimale
Jun 29, 2012, 4:48 AM
I never hought of my throat as an erogenous zone, but I have been known to cum while sucking cock, usually at about the same time my sperm donor cums in my mouth. I love every minute of sucking cock.

tenni
Jun 29, 2012, 10:12 AM
Sorry. Not at all. It doesn't do a thing for me. I see why now. My throat is not an erogenous zone...lol:yikes2:

duats90
Jun 30, 2012, 3:00 AM
Hey indenver --
Ya know, I've had orgasms from having my nipples overstimulated, but I've never had an orgasm whilst deepthroating my guy, but the gagging that comes from deepthroating seems somehow to be deeply connected, and it gives me an idea that it just might happen sometime -- imagine deepthroating a guy and having an orgasm! Wow! And BTW, I never ask for recip, partly because I just want my guy to be the receiver of all my pleasure I can give him, an mostly, well, just seeing him in such ecstasy is my recip! Once I get home, I can always masturbate myself, but ya know, it's getting more and more where my pleasure comes from pleasuring my man.

duats90
Jun 30, 2012, 3:03 AM
Yes, I agree -- I love every minute of sucking cock. Those who don't know, well . . .

Bisexual Explorer
Jun 30, 2012, 6:29 AM
My lips and tongue are my cock sucking erogenous zones. I do love to take the guy all the way into my mouth because of the pleasure it gives him. Much prefer to have the cum on my lips and tongue so I can taste it before swallowing.
Bisexual Explorer

indenver_indenver
Jul 1, 2012, 8:24 AM
I agree. After he has had his cock in my throat for a while, he likes to pull out some so I can stroke his cock to climax with my tongue. And, sometimes he enjoys pulling his cock out of my mouth so he can watch his cock spurt its cream onto my tongue. it really turns him on to see his cum shooting into my open mouth. What is surprising is that I can feel his warm drops hitting my tongue. I would have thought my tongue was already warm enough that I wouldn't be able to feel the difference but his cum does feel warmer and wonderful.

He's very verbal too and loves telling me to swallow his sweet cum.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 2, 2012, 12:32 AM
Well, I'm going to be the only woman on here thus far to answer to this....

I dont know what it is with me, but I just get into a euphotic state when I am sucking a nice, sweet, hard cock. I cant "Deep throat" but its said that I can suck the seeds out of a pickle, and never break the skin...lol I just get soo very excited when I suck, that like the OP, it feels like its a direct pipeline to my clit. I've actually cheated myself out of some good lovin' by getting so over zealous in my sucking that I've made my lover/playmate, what the hel ever, cum too quickly. But I cannot seem to help it. I dont just Suck a cock...I treat it the same way that I would like a cock treated if "I" had one. lol

I havent cum yet from sucking, but I've come damn close...lol
Silly Cat--Born Cocksucker...:}

babloobla
Jul 2, 2012, 4:42 PM
I met a friend at work in my late twenties. It was the first bi-male-relationship I had. It was emotionally weird for me at the time and there were some substance use going on that added to the 'warm thrill of confusion'' but after we got into oral sex and over time I remember my mouth watering sometimes when we would hang out in his room. He was the seducer, in the affair, he was more experienced, so i felt a bit intimidated about what i perceived as a 'power' he had over me. As I got older and sucked a few other cocks I eventually got comfortable with the feeling in my mouth and throat of a nice hardon especailly a certain sensation at the back of the throat that I felt when i learned to swallow, you know, when the dick hit back there so i wouldn't choke. I get that feeling now, it started when I lost my oral virginity, when i get turned on before and during sex... I have a girlfriend now and she knows some of my past, we do some role play, with toys sometimes and sometimes when she goes down on me i get that subtle ache in the back of my throat and i think of cock... i want to swallow ..cluk.

Waylon
Jul 2, 2012, 9:21 PM
All I know is when I go down on a guy and get that hot, hard cock in my mouth I am turned on beyond belief. I may or may not get hard, especially if it is a car date, but if we are in a private situation where we can both be nude, then yes, I am hard as a rock. When I throat a guy and he cums, I am in a state of arousal and really get off on the pleasure he gets.

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2012, 8:25 AM
Dunno.. been so long since I went down on a guy I've forgotted...;)

CuddlyKate
Jul 3, 2012, 1:09 PM
I know.;)

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2012, 2:54 PM
I know.;)waaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r as bad as Realist u r.. mucky cow!!! Lil question thee of the gorge bootie an' naggy nature... just whose throat u talkin' 'bout, hmmmm??? ;):love:

Gearbox
Jul 3, 2012, 4:07 PM
Oh I'm sure it would all cum flooding back to you given the chance.:rolleyes:

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2012, 4:35 PM
Oh I'm sure it would all cum flooding back to you given the chance.:rolleyes:
Jeez Gear.. 'tween u, Realist an Kate.. gorra a rite lorra filthy sods in 'ere 2 day!!! *laffs*

csrakate
Jul 3, 2012, 4:50 PM
Jeez Gear.. 'tween u, Realist an Kate.. gorra a rite lorra filthy sods in 'ere 2 day!!! *laffs*

I still can't wrap my head around the vision of you performing said act, my lil tart.....Perhaps it is best that I don't try! LOL! But knowing you as I do, I am sure you were quite proficient....hehe.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 3, 2012, 5:18 PM
Hey Fran-Honey? If'n you needs a refresher couse, I'd be Happy to show you how. Now to find a willing victim..I mean volunteer...lol
Hugs..
Yer Silly Pussy. :}

Bibutnotnarrow
Jul 3, 2012, 6:38 PM
Ms. Cat (aka Y.S.P.) - I've offered myself up for less noble efforts in the past, so in the interest of both Art and Science, I'd feel remiss if I failed to do so in this time of need. So, do let me know if I can help. Hee. Moi (BBNN)

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2012, 7:26 PM
I still can't wrap my head around the vision of you performing said act, my lil tart.....Perhaps it is best that I don't try! LOL! But knowing you as I do, I am sure you were quite proficient....hehe.
Know anotha Kate that can't wrap her head round that vision, Mumsie... no matter how hard she tries.. but it did happen.. an' at that time.. h8ed every instance an' every minute of it.. *laffs*:tongue:

...an' Cat..if the day comes and I need a refresher course will b sure to lookya up... victim will do.. *giggles*..

...but in a manner of speakin', me lufflies... I have kept me eye in:bigrin:... ther r ways an means 'tween ladies ya kno wich don't involve men's bits......;)

tenni
Jul 3, 2012, 8:13 PM
darkeyes
There seems to be a lot of chatter from a lessi about cocksucking and not remembering if her throat was an erogenous zone. Me think you protest too much...lol ;)

Am I the only bi guy whose throat is not an erogenous zone?

darkeyes
Jul 3, 2012, 8:35 PM
darkeyes
There seems to be a lot of chatter from a lessi about cocksucking and not remembering if her throat was an erogenous zone. Me think you protest too much...lol ;)

Am I the only bi guy whose throat is not an erogenous zone?
Don't read too much in2 me gud nature an' the merry banter, tenni babes...like a giggle as well as ne 1 and betta than most...;)