PDA

View Full Version : Assfucking in ski boots.

Charmander
Jun 24, 2012, 9:37 PM
Im bi and have only been having sex with women my whole life.I think guys look hot as hell in ski boots. For as long as I have had a sex drive I always wanted to go back and forth with a guy taking turns fucking each other up the ass while were wearing ski boots and cock rings to give each other intense prostate orgasms. My cock gets hard as a rock when I put mine on because of all the soft snug cushioning and padding around my feet and ankles. Its a huge turn on knowing the other guy has the same feeling on his feet. I have been thinking about this for so long that I want to do this my first time I assfuck with a guy "wearing ski boots and cock rings".I'm going to ask to do this for my first time with a guy so I want to know if any gay or bi guys think this is hot or would you just think it's weird?

BigZipper
Jun 24, 2012, 10:16 PM
That's pretty specific, you may have a hard time finding a perfect match!

Charmander
Jun 26, 2012, 11:34 AM
I think your right BigZipper 111 views and nobody seems to be turned on by this fantasy. I only know two gay guys I can ask to do this with.

i_shoot_blanks
Jun 26, 2012, 11:38 AM
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hikerinthebuff
Jun 26, 2012, 2:55 PM
Why not ? You should know sex is nothing or boring without imagination. If we weren't five thousant miles away and an ocean in between I'd ask you to make love as we go down over a slope on skis. As for cock rings it must feel so good as pumping the black tube. Hard to believe you don't find a mate to that thrill.

welickit
Jun 26, 2012, 4:49 PM
Iam sure this post will be remembered next time the poll about posts comes up again.

jarhead
Jun 26, 2012, 5:39 PM
What about in a cement overcoat? That makes me leak just thinking about it.