PDA

View Full Version : Been a While... Miss you folks oh Halp!

reddc513
Jun 18, 2012, 2:33 AM
I have missed everyone on bisex... not had internet in a while and recently got an android so I can get online and not have a huge issue with it....I need a lil HALP!So I have this bi gal friend. She and I flirt a lot. And by a lot I mean every min we are talking. Now she knows the hubby and I are interested about the polt relation idea.... she has a bf right now. This I respect so have not asked. But hubby has hinted. She isn't cumfortable with some things he has said so I plan to talk to him tomorrow. But like I said she and I flirt a lot. Should I knock it off? She only mentioned the hubby's comments to a mutual friend earlier tonight.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 18, 2012, 5:47 PM
She may be uncomfortable with Him, Hon. If he made comments, it might have scared her a bit. Talk to her and see if she'd be up for some Bi-play together and see where she srtands on it. Also, to him and tell him to use some tact and manners as to not scare her off. Ya'll might find that you can have a great deal of fun. And if she doesnt wish to play with him, ask if its ok if he sits and just watches. Thats quite fun too..:}
Good Luck,,play safe.:}
Cat