PDA

View Full Version : Refugee's from BA, please say hello

biecnal
Jun 15, 2006, 11:18 PM
:flag2:
Hello to our BisexualAmerica refugee's LOL. Once you migrate here to Bisexual.com, please post a big hello here, so we know you made it.

For those of you wondering what the hell this post is for...

There is a bisexual contact site called BisexualAmerica that is closing it's doors, and many of the almost 1000 active members will be making Bisexual.com their new home (hopefully)! :cool:

Thanks,

Lance aka: biecnal

vip2469
Jun 16, 2006, 12:36 AM
Hi Lance & Jess,

Vip2469 is here!! :tong:

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Lance & Jess,

Vip2469 is here!! :tong:

Fantastic! Welcome!
:flag4:

nv_cpl_4u has also joined here!
:three:

Cap2469
Jun 16, 2006, 1:01 AM
Hello.......... It's me!!! :bigrin: :bigrin:

codybear3
Jun 16, 2006, 1:04 AM
A very warm welcome to all new comers... :paw: :paw:

onewhocares
Jun 16, 2006, 1:17 AM
A warm Bisexual welcome to you all. Welcome to our site, a great place to meet people and find yourself. Look forward to meeting lots of you from BA.

Belle

Avocado
Jun 16, 2006, 3:49 AM
Brilliant news, the busier the better! :flag4:

Curious1srching
Jun 16, 2006, 4:17 AM
Im here. Cant find my buddy list but Im here :)
Tricia

WeWantToWantYou
Jun 16, 2006, 11:10 AM
:( sad to see BA go but glad so many are coming here!! We werent on long but liked it while it lasted!! ~A&M
We had the same name on BA!! :three:

arana
Jun 16, 2006, 12:25 PM
Welcome and Enjoy all you newbies! Hope you enjoy our site!

Da Doctor
Jun 16, 2006, 1:09 PM
I'll go get the welcoming Paddle

lol

Doc

BI BOYTOY
Jun 16, 2006, 1:16 PM
:flag2:
Hello to our BisexualAmerica refugee's LOL. Once you migrate here to Bisexual.com, please post a big hello here, so we know you made it.

For those of you wondering what the hell this post is for...

There is a bisexual contact site called BisexualAmerica that is closing it's doors, and many of the almost 1000 active members will be making Bisexual.com their new home (hopefully)! :cool:

Thanks,

Lance aka: biecnal
hey well welcolm to the site hope to talk to you soon

licksuknibble
Jun 16, 2006, 1:37 PM
Hello from BA, Thanks for the link Lance. I will get Delilah here soon

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 3:35 PM
Awesome! Welcome!

Lets make sure that all the BA Refugee's make a post here, so we know who made it! Tell everyone you know.

We will continue to send members from BA to bisexual.com. I am really impressed with this site so far, and think it will make a great home for all of us!

The other members here are very friendly, sincere and fun!

Lance :-)

Clp-in-Florida
Jun 16, 2006, 4:22 PM
Um well we came over too.

Curious1srching
Jun 16, 2006, 5:18 PM
Ok I made it and I fixed my profile, I had it disabled :eek:

Flounder1967
Jun 16, 2006, 5:52 PM
Welcome Welcom Welcome.

and

Well Cum.

lol

wildangel
Jun 16, 2006, 6:48 PM
:bounce: Welcome to all of the former BA members! I hope we've made you all feel at home! :bounce:

MorellaMoon
Jun 16, 2006, 7:05 PM
and hello from ba ;)

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 8:17 PM
:bounce: Welcome to all of the former BA members! I hope we've made you all feel at home! :bounce:

Awesome site! We have felt very much at home :)

Nice to see people from BA migrating over!

Lance :bipride:

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 9:48 PM
and hello from ba ;)

Fantastic to see you here sexy! Thanks!

bigulfcpl
Jun 16, 2006, 10:49 PM
We are here! We loved BA, and we will miss it! Hope to make new friends here!

Lance, you and Jess are wonderful people, and we adore you!

Ron & Chrissy :bibounce: :bipride:

jedinudist
Jun 17, 2006, 12:26 AM
It's sad to hear of one of our online resources closing it's doors, I'm new here myself, but...

Welcome!

wanderingrichard
Jun 17, 2006, 12:40 AM
hey guys,
come on in.. strap on the site, run around, have fun.. we don't [ ususally ] bite unless you want us to.. :bigrin:

like others have said, sad to hear that another bi site has tanked, but glad to see that you may have found another home here....we are, well, like most every other bi person you meet, we're different!!.. talented, gifted, smart, silly , hell, this is one huge, warm dysfunctional dyslexic, FAMILY with members all over the world..

come on, don't be afraid to get your feet wet..

CherryBlossom74
Jun 17, 2006, 1:21 AM
Welcome Home. This place is our local LURK spot for meeting and mixing with other Bis. We hope you will find this new place a nice place to stay and become a part of a huge community.

Brian
Jun 17, 2006, 7:56 AM
Welcome to all BA refugees! I was sorry to hear about BA closing down - I had just recently discovered it and added it to the Links section.

There's already been some suggestions to add some things similar to one or two of BA's best features on Bisexual.com. I appreciate the suggestions.

Enjoy the site!

- Drew :paw:

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 17, 2006, 8:04 AM
hello all new roomies and welcom to our famdambly lol im sorry that the other site has crumbled but glad you have found us :bibounce: :2cents: :tongue:

usedbear1950
Jun 17, 2006, 8:38 AM
Lord Usedbear of the Sacred Garter, Knight of the Bi-Templar, under the reign of Queen Kate is pacing the beach head with his lieutenants. Tents are being set up on the sand and being filled with chairs, tables and cooking equipment. A fleet of hummers stand by waiting to transport the refugee's to safety after they have been fed. Lord Usedbear turns to his trusted aides and gives his final instructions, "All are to be welcomed. All are to be fed and then tranported to safety. Remember that they have lost their homes and are coming to a new land. We are a friendly site with warm and loving people. They may have different customs. Good people are always welcome to our land...Look beyond the reef, the ships are here. Stations men and women of bisexual.com...smile, be helpful and tell me about the cute ones..."

My way of welcoming the BA people,

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:bibounce: :three: :wiggle2: :bounce: :grouphug:

lisavp
Jun 17, 2006, 8:51 AM
Hi everyone from BA , I made it and Hi to my new firends :-)
Lisa

SweetBlackAngel
Jun 17, 2006, 9:31 AM
Yay! New people! Welcome to the playground. Drew's created a great place here. Well, you guys will see that. :bigrin: :bibounce:

JohnnyV
Jun 17, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hey all,

Welcome to our site. I've been a member here less than a year but I feel like so much has happened in that short time. I hope you'll like it.

If I can ask, what happened to the old site? I hope our site never folds.

Long live bisexual.com....

J

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2006, 11:42 AM
Thank you for all the nice posts! We are going to like it here! Lots of cool features here already, and it can only get better.

Lance ran an awesome site, and we were members for over a year. We will be happy to correspond with him and his lovely woman here though! :bigrin:

Ron & Chrissy :bibounce: :flag2:

arana
Jun 17, 2006, 12:21 PM
Stations men and women of bisexual.com...smile, be helpful and tell me about the cute ones..."

My way of welcoming the BA people,

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:bibounce: :three: :wiggle2: :bounce: :grouphug:
I see you still have your "casting couch" available, just in case :tong:

Delilah
Jun 17, 2006, 3:36 PM
I made it! It was an adventure! I ran through the woods, bumped into some perv in a trench coat. He flashed me. I flashed him back. He screamed because a girl has a bigger one than him. Then I ran through the parking lot, I accidently drop my shorts due to not closing the button properly after shocking a flasher. Then I ran inside the building, look for Bisexual.com and accidently bumped into Pat Robertson (didn't know he was actually Rosie O"Donnel in drag), then I got in the elevator, requested for floor 69. Then I had to have a mustache ride with the elevator guy. Some couple came in, we rock the elevator. Then I arrived on Floor 69 and here I am! Bisexual.com :flag3:
Don't make go through that again please. But hey, I see my BA friends here!
I'm going back to that old place again in BA to get a hold of my friends list to join us here. Whew! Darn, I have to go back in that elevator again :bigrin:

WestTennBiGuy
Jun 18, 2006, 7:22 AM
undefined Welcome ya'll, I've been a member here for several months now. I truely hate seeing us lose BA, met some really great people there & had alot of good times there. I truely wished there was some way to save the site, one of us needs to hit the POWERBALL ;) .

I have met a few folks here in chat, which is usually busy all the time. I think folks will like it here.

Rob AKA Gem_N_I

(Known here as WestTennBiGuy) :flag3:

Just_Gem
Jun 18, 2006, 8:36 AM
Hey there BA peeps and peepettes :kiss: :grouphug:

FINALLY - took a bit of detouring and reconfiguring my yahoo account to accept mail from here :soapbox: but now that it's done hope to catch y'all on the flip-flop soon. :wiggle2: :devil: :angel:

Gemm

bihimstr8her
Jun 18, 2006, 9:47 AM
Hey there everyone we made it here too.
Duane :bigrin:

Sabby
Jun 18, 2006, 12:44 PM
Hi All, It's Meeeeeeeeeeeee. Yep, The notorious Sabby,LOL. :yikes2:
Nah, Seriously I'm just a real :angel: at heart.
Hopeing to meet some real nice people here & renew some old friendships. :love: :wiggle2: :love1: TO ALL,
Sabby

mistymockingbird
Jun 18, 2006, 1:24 PM
welcome welcome. we won't bite unless you ask

Chris32
Jun 18, 2006, 1:40 PM
Looks like I have found my way here as well. May I ask what happened to BA. I had no idea that it was going off.
At least the chat in here is more attended. Now, I hope, to chat with others from the site
Chris

ed591
Jun 18, 2006, 2:09 PM
hi all........ it was great traveling with bisexual america..... i am here now under ed591.... hope to talk with all of you! ed59 now: ed591

wildangel
Jun 18, 2006, 3:51 PM
WELCOME!!

So glad to see all of the former BAs are making there home here and feeling comfortable with us (I hope!).

biecnal
Jun 18, 2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome to all the familiar people from BA!

BisexualAmerica.com going off-line is purely economics. We pumped a LOT of money into it in the beginning, starting in November of 2004.

We were doing fine until mid-2005, and expected to have 5-6 thousand members (based on growth) by January 2006.

For whatever reason, this did not happen, and we only had 20-40 members signing on per day :-(

We simply ran out of funding for the site. For the last months of the sites existance, the Admins were footing all of the bill. Out of around 2500 members who signed up from November, 2005 - June, 2006, Only 20 paid for a membership.

We were a small, home-grown website with very little funds. It just wasn't in anyones best interest to keep the site open with so little participation.

When Jessica and I were looking for a replacement for our members to migrate to, Bisexual.com was the best choice. It was open and uncensored, very much like BisexualAmerica was.

Jessica and I are very impressed with this site, and are making it our new home on the web.

Lance & Jess :bipride:

onewhocares
Jun 19, 2006, 1:33 AM
Welcome to All,

As a trusted footsoilder of Lord Used Bear and Queen Kate, and the official caterer to this grand army, we stand ready to welcome you, feed you, listen to you, comfort you from your lost home and at the end of your long journey.
We are a kind and caring bunch, most hospitible and genuine. Welcome aboard this journey we call life.

Belle and her skullery maids

bigulfcpl
Jun 19, 2006, 7:28 AM
Well, Lance, I wish there was more Chrissy and I could have done to help! We loved the website, loved being a part of the bisexual community that was formed there, and hope that it feels the same here. We joined this site last June, but, did not frequent much. We are members on a few sites, since we are swingers, we find sticking to one site limits you in meeting new friends in your area.

We are sorry we did not give this site much of a chance, but, we are here now, and will be a contributing member of the community. The members here seem very cool, and we hope to make new friends here! :bipride:

Nara_lovely
Jun 19, 2006, 7:44 AM
*WAVES* upside down to all BA's
:upside:
Warning: There are some crazy Aussies in here....not me of course!!

bigulfcpl
Jun 19, 2006, 7:47 AM
Bring it on, Nara, we love crazy Aussies! :bibounce: :bibounce:

cunilapper
Jun 19, 2006, 8:04 PM
hi there - cunilapper made it through the transition -

uhhhhh - by the way, where's the nearest hot tub??

bigulfcpl
Jun 19, 2006, 8:10 PM
Welcome, cunilapper! I thought it was at your place?

Okay, who wants to help us out here? ;)

WhtHawke66
Jun 20, 2006, 12:35 AM
<Sigh> - It's truly a shame that BA was unable to reach 'breakout velocity' - the site was so much better than the place where many former BA'ers came from before BA (and those of you who know don't need to be reminded! :)

Regardless, I've made the transition - Lance, I do wish you every success and hope that BA didn't drain you too bad!

Carla, Trish, and everyone else - let's get the hot tub warmed up and start planning our next party! :)

Be well everyone!

Don

Amishmafia
Jun 20, 2006, 12:47 AM
Im sorry to see BA has to close shop, but you did an awesome job Lance.

Rubinesque
Jun 20, 2006, 3:53 AM
Lance & Jess!
I'm sorry to see all your hard work go to the wayside like it did. I wish I could have helped support BA as I had planned to (yes, you can spank me for this). Hopefully all the refugees can be as comfy here in our new home as we were at BA.

Glad to see everyone here! :bigrin:

Lisa
:flag3:

Atreus68
Jun 20, 2006, 6:55 PM
I made it!

One little correction, though. The plural of "Refugee" is "Refugees" DON'T USE THE APOSTROPHE!

Sorry, I'm an English major ;)

bigulfcpl
Jun 20, 2006, 9:07 PM
<Sigh> - It's truly a shame that BA was unable to reach 'breakout velocity' - the site was so much better than the place where many former BA'ers came from before BA (and those of you who know don't need to be reminded! :)

Regardless, I've made the transition - Lance, I do wish you every success and hope that BA didn't drain you too bad!

Carla, Trish, and everyone else - let's get the hot tub warmed up and start planning our next party! :)

Be well everyone!

Don
We are waiting for that invite Don! We are ready!

wildangel
Jun 20, 2006, 10:51 PM
I made it!

One little correction, though. The plural of "Refugee" is "Refugees" DON'T USE THE APOSTROPHE!

Sorry, I'm an English major ;)

I see another member of the grammar police has joined us. On behalf of the [no more than] three of us already here, I welcome you.

Note: We, in no way, mean any disrespect to any person or persons who may find that we discriminate against them for their lack of proper grammar, spelling, or verb/noun/adjective usage.

Delilah
Jun 21, 2006, 12:28 AM
I see another member of the grammar police has joined us. On behalf of the [no more than] three of us already here, I welcome you.

Note: We, in no way, mean any disrespect to any person or persons who may find that we discriminate against them for their lack of proper grammar, spelling, or verb/noun/adjective usage.

I faled hooce on fhoniks :tongue:

Delilah
Jun 21, 2006, 12:30 AM

Be well everyone!

Don

Don't bring the curse of "the other" place here LMAO Where is my crusifix and garlic necklace?
Glad to see you make it here! :bibounce:

nv_cpl_4u
Jun 21, 2006, 2:11 AM
HELLO ALL, GARY AND I ARE HERE NOW. IT IS SO NICE TO SEE SOME OF YOU ALL HERE. WE JUST ADDED SOME OF OUR PICS IN HERE TOO. LETS ALL KEEP IN TOUCH. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LANCE. I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH BIAMERICA AND HOPE TO HERE AS WELL.

KISSES
BECKY

biecnal
Jun 21, 2006, 10:56 AM
HELLO ALL, GARY AND I ARE HERE NOW. IT IS SO NICE TO SEE SOME OF YOU ALL HERE. WE JUST ADDED SOME OF OUR PICS IN HERE TOO. LETS ALL KEEP IN TOUCH. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LANCE. I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH BIAMERICA AND HOPE TO HERE AS WELL.

KISSES
BECKY

Thanks sexy, and big kisses back at you!
:three:

Delilah
Jun 21, 2006, 11:47 AM
You all need to go in the chat room. It's pretty fun in there. The people are very friendly and I already smacked some with a slimy trout...lol :tongue: :bigrin: :three: :flag3: :cool:

wildangel
Jun 21, 2006, 12:57 PM
We're all very delightful people in the chat! Although you should come prepared to be flashed, pantsed, or slapped with a wet fish. There are occasionally some pillow fights as well. All in all, it's just a good time.

:three: WELCOME!! :three:

biecnal
Jun 22, 2006, 1:14 AM
A big BA welcome to those who have made it here so far!!! :flag3: :three: :flag3:

We have had 6 different requests from people to purchase our domains from BisexualAmerica.

Just to let everyone know, they are not for sale at this time ;)

We plan to direct all traffic from our domains to bisexual.com to help build membership here. We will be keeping ownership of our old BA domains for at least the next 2 years.

Thanks, and again, welcome to everyone!

12voltman59
Jun 22, 2006, 1:38 AM
:bibounce: I have been away from my computer since last week, so I missed the arrivals of the refugees from Bisexual.America.

I may be late to do so, but let me add a warm welcome to all of you folks--I hope you come to like this place as those of us who are regulars do---

With the addition of Bisexualradio.com--things are definitely looking up around here----

Once again--welcome all..... "and ya....don't have to live like a refugee..." :bibounce:

BluegrassBi
Jun 22, 2006, 3:24 AM
Hate to see BA fold, came because of all my friends that were refugees from BP and found it was a great site. If you knew me as "GoldVaultGeezer" on BA, I'll be BluegrassBi here. Will be looking to get reacquainted with all the old friends from BA.

Emil

meteast chick
Jun 22, 2006, 1:12 PM
So sorry that BA had to shut down, but as you have all been told, we WELCOME the new addition with open arms!!! How tragic, but a silver lining is in every dark cloud my dears! Lord Usedbear has thus christened me the dragon slayer, what a title eh? I would slay any for the protection of my friends, and the honor of our beloved Queen Kate! Post often and chat easily and you will make friends quicker than I can say...OH snap, too late...I must say I've had the chance to chat with Delilah and...what a cutup!!! Love her already!!! Okay, I'm off to slay some dragons and save my Princess Huney...

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

Lionessstar121
Jun 22, 2006, 8:55 PM
HI Lionessstar is here !!!! :tong:

tinman714
Jun 22, 2006, 9:26 PM
Hey all,

Just figured I would drop a note and say Hello to all of my old friends, and hopefully some new ones. I am saddened that BA had to close, but am glad that so many members have signed on here. I'm hoping to bump into everyone in the chat!!

Tony

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: Hey Vinny, here is a down payment on my next 5 bucks!

bigulfcpl
Jun 22, 2006, 9:33 PM
Hello Tin, Delilah, and all the other refugees! Good to see some familiar faces that we have grown to adore! Also, it is good to see the bisexual.com regulars greeting us and making us feel right at home!

Thanks for welcoming us to your community, and we are glad to be here! :bibounce: :bipride:

inhaleingsmoke
Jun 23, 2006, 5:02 AM
well well i am here nice site i must say :)

Hawaiimed
Jun 23, 2006, 5:26 PM
Hello BA folks!

Hawaiimed has migrated

tbone2121
Jun 23, 2006, 6:41 PM
Hi all! I made it hear too.

T

sweetbecc
Jun 24, 2006, 8:11 AM
looks like I found the right place...........

Hi All. Sweetbecc has entered the building.

master_s_hand
Jun 24, 2006, 10:05 AM
Hey Ya'll............i made the trip....a little tired from the journey so i will write a profile soon......but saw this post and wanted to HEYYYYYY......be well....pete

biecnal
Jun 24, 2006, 12:20 PM
Nice to see all the familiar names! Welcome!!! :bibounce:

Mysteryx
Jun 24, 2006, 5:33 PM
Chas aka Mysteryx from California.

biecnal
Jun 26, 2006, 2:17 PM
Chas aka Mysteryx from California.

Thanks for making the transition and welcome!
:bipride:

musky
Jun 29, 2006, 9:09 PM
xxx
hey rob and gem:
made the jump to this site :bibounce: :kiss: , hope to talk to you two soon

Jacqueline
Jun 30, 2006, 9:47 AM
Hi all, this is Jackie. My name in here is Jacqueline, ("Jackie was already taken), and I'll try to get some kind of profile posted soon. Glad to see many of you made it. Haven't heard everybody for a while, was busy establishing diversity rights at PSU, and I think I may finally, after all this time have a "keeper". He's almost all I could ever ask for in a companion, and I'm in hook, line and sinker; the first goosebumpeling, heart wrenching, whimper generating, soul shaking love in my new life. He is very open to bi adventures, (went through the flower years also), and I'll bring him in here too, someday. Can't wait to talk to you all! Huggugs, Jackie

Pubcrawler
Jul 1, 2006, 8:48 AM
Hello to all. I've been a member here for awhile. On this site my user name is Pubcrawler. Hope everyone makes it here.

biecnal
Jul 8, 2006, 4:41 PM
A BIG welcome to those who made it! I was hoping we would see more people make the migration, but I am glad we got some!

We will keep re-directing traffic to bisexual.com, and see what happens :bibounce:

Lance :bipride:

biguyonli
Jul 8, 2006, 4:56 PM
Hi,

I'm a BA refugee. Sorry to hear of its demise. I hope to meet some fun people here!

Bob

marine88
Jul 8, 2006, 10:49 PM
Hi everyone, I made it too, also like to say Hi to Tricia

Curious1srching
Jul 9, 2006, 2:16 AM
Woody!!!!!!!!!!! Hey sexy!! How the hell are ya? gawd I missed ya.. hope all is good with you! :kiss: